Tournament: The Sword of Destiny

Re: Tournament: The Sword of Destiny

Taking on Nilly, in HC no less, takes some guts

Actually, Nilly is much easier to handle in the current version than he was in v1.09, because both the range and the damage from his Corpse Explosions have been nerfed considerably. Back then, monsters had less life, but Nihlathak´s CEs actually did damage equal to 60-100% of the exploded monster´s life, and the range was insane. He could 1-hit you (well, unless you were a monstrous 4k+ life Barb/Druid ) by exploding corpses even from a bit off-screen. The ONLY ways you could safely beat him were these:

* Use up every corpse as soon as it formed. The runeword Black was the standard tool for non-necros. Quite convenient that it has 40% CB as well.

* If you had no CE available, you had to get your merc killed first. I am serious! Then you needed to lure out every monster and kill them on the other side of the "block" in front of his lair. The side corridors were not far enough away. Once he was down to fresh summons, you could start fighting Nilly, but as soon as he summoned an Ice Spawn, you had to flee before it mutated and exploded on you. Under no circumstances could you afford any corpses on the ground anywhere close to his lair. It was usually a nervous and frustrating fight, but very much possible back then as well.

For Marion and Jemali, I think at least 5 corpses formed during the fight, but Marion just made sure to get about half a screen away and Nilly would explode the corpse to hurt the tanking Jemali, while Marion was outside the explosion radius.

Remember him being very dangerous. But i hardly run him so it's very likely you're right and i was thinking of the .09 version.
Something that surprised me about running him (way back that is), is that the merc seems to take the CE just fine. Just as if he isn't taking any damage from it. Never knew if that was intentional or just a bug.

I'm in.

No MP for me for awhile, as my son decided to slack off in school, got failing marks in math on his latest progress report, so no gaming for him for at least a month...meanwhile, my wife has been appointed to another commitee/board at her work and will have very little free time until after christmas. I need a good SP challenge to fill the time...

I reread Superdave's and Insane Wayne's incredible amazon feats last week and found myself inspired...so I'm gonna try something (kinda) like that...wish me luck.

Of course, this will be quite different (and harder, IMO) in several ways:
1) melee hero actively useing a 2 handed sword
2) no uniques/sets (so no OW/CB on mercs) <-This was CRUCIAL to both SuperDave and InsaneWayne
3) no socketing of anything but hero's sword
4) no gambling

Personal Rules:
1) Start naked (completely...NO starter gear)
2) all charms allowed
3) rare/crafted jewelry allowed
4) can use white/grey 2 handed swords as soon as stats allow, rare after getting Charsi her malus, and SoD as soon as it drops
5) can equip white/grey light belt or belt after killing Blood Raven (no sashes, heavy belts or plated belts EVER)
6) all other slots empty until...
6a) once Andariel is dead, one rare/crafted item can be equipped (gloves, boots, belt, or circlet)
6b) once Duriel is dead, an additional rare/crafted item can be equipped (gloves, boots, belt, or circlet) [2 total]
6c) once Mephisto's soulstone is smashed at Hellforge, an additional rare/crafted item can be equipped (gloves, boots, belt, or circlet) [3 total]
7) No body armor or non-circlet helm EVER
8) MINIMUM /player settings: 8 for normal/5 for nightmare/1 for hell (exception for tower lvl5 and (possibly) Ancients and Act Bosses)

all other rules are as standard for this tourney

The idea, of course, is that she will be MOSTLY naked :wink:

So I now introduce Bradamante, the AGGRESSIVE passivezon :)

As expected, I used Teleport to separate the Ancients. Korlic was up first - Stone Skin Teleportation. OK, hard to leech from for Jemali, but not too dangerous unless he has a hefty weapon. He didn´t, and we could kill him with ease. No potion needed, because every time Amp triggered, Jemali would heal back to full.

Next up, Madawc, who also had Stone Skin Teleportation. However, he had at least one axe that stung a lot. A column of healers and 5-6 full rejuves were needed to keep Jemali alive and Marion out of danger.

That was easy, so it would be annoying if Talic now is a real beast, and we need to start over. Spectral Hit Mana Burn. That doesn´t sound bad, but I decided to lead him to a corner where it´s harder for him to whirl. I didn´t manage to arrange anything like that, but I soon found out that Talic also had a rather wimpy weapon. Jemali could handle him, as long as I gave him an occasional potion. My goodness, what a wimpy Ancients draw!

WSK level 2 had one of its original monster types (including a bosspack of them!). The only way I could get XP for them was that if one homed in on Marion and she ran past Jemali, who could poke the bomber to death before it turned on him instead. Not that I needed to bother, because there was not going to be any more level-ups now.

Throne level had FOUR Assailant bosses, plus this dude. Not a nice guy, but we´ve had worse. And we were soon going to fight a real piece of work. Extra Strong Lister, that´s no fun at all for a strictly melee character + merc. It was especially bad when the Spectral Hit was a cold one. Jemali needed three resurrections in this fight, plus I escaped to heal him just as often.

Baal fight took a long time and even more resurrections, but the 34% Crushing Blow on Marion´s gear made it bearable. Nothing interesting in his drop.

Cow level soon had me on the Teleport, and it was not easy to find a place where we could 'set up camp'. I managed after some hard work and two merc resurrections. Was down to four full rejuves after that. Up to three cows was not a problem. Four and sometimes even five could be handled if Amp triggered early. So a lot of time was needed to string out those spawn packs of (usually) 10 or so cows.

Cow King dropped a grailer, which means I have now seen all pieces of three of the expansion sets (the other two are Sander´s Folly and Immortal King).
(Sidenote: hehe, you can actually see which the King´s two random abilities were.)

So, we made it! :jig:
This is the second 'hardest' (in the meaning: how much skill it requires to play) character I´ve taken to Guardian in v1.10 and newer.

An interesting tournament concept. The no-socketing thing (other than sword) was often very frustrating, as well as the fact that it was impossible to get CBF. The rule that rares were allowed may seem like a lax item restriction, but not being allowed to gamble them made the 'good' rares incredibly...well, rare. Crafting was actually more reliable in many cases, since there was at least a chance to force the spawning of a certain item type (although with limited resources to do it).

[Highlight]Guardian Marion the Enchantress and Jemali, her Holy Freeze bodyguard, level 87, Complete Game Clear[/Highlight]
(Yay, not a single monster left standing!)

Last edited:

Wow Jian :congrats: on yet another impressive Guardian!

I am looking forward to seeing a full read-out of her items/skills/stats etc.

I am looking forward to seeing a full read-out of her items/skills/stats etc.

Alright, then:

Guardian Marion, 2h-sword* Enchantress

(* which is really not a good weapon for a Sorceress. They are much faster with staves, 2h-axes and polearms...)

Final stats & Cold skills
Lightning & Fire skills

Primary Gear:
* Rare Mask: 1% bonus to AR/clvl, 12% ctc level 4 Nova when struck, 10% FHR, Resist Cold 22% (<- for a non-circlet rare, this was a pretty cool (but ugly!) helm)
* Crafted Caster Amulet: Resist Fire 35%, Resist Cold/Lightning/Poison 15%, 6% FCR, Regenerate mana +8%, +16 mana, +11 DEX, +1 Shape Shifting skills (Druid only)
* Strength 'AmnTir', Marion´s Flamberge (The Runesword. :wink: She used Shadowfang for a large part of the game)
* Rare Hard Leather Armor: 17% FHR, Resist Lightning 14%, Resist Cold 18%, Resist Poison 17%, DR by 1
* Rare Heavy Gloves: 20% IAS, Resist Cold 16%, Resist Poison 14%
(against act bosses etc, she used Crafted Blood Heavy Gloves with 10% IAS, 9% Crushing Blow, +16 life, Resist Cold 18% and 3% life steal)
* Rare Ring: 5% bonus to AR, +22 AR, Resist Lightning 19%, Resist Fire 6%, +4 STR.
* Crafted Blood Mesh Belt: 24% FHR, 8% Open Wounds, +16 life, +5 STR, Resist Lightning 17%, 1% life steal
* Rare Ring: Resist Fire 17%, Resist Lightning 10%, +19 mana
* Rare Chain Boots: 14% ctc level 5 Nova when struck, +11% MF, Resist Fire 40%, Resist Cold 27%, self-repair

* Steel (108) Grand Charm of Sustenance (28) (<- sweet!)
* Iron (77) Grand Charm
* Iron (48) Grand Charm of Sustenance (28)
* Amber (30) Grand Charm of Strength (6)

(sidenote: first time ever I have used AR charms. Speaking of those, I do not understand why the small +AR charms are so popular - they can´t get more than +20, right?)

* Ocher (10) Large Charm of Life (14)
* Glowing Large Charm of Vita (28)

* Russet (7) Small Charm of Greed
* Russet (7) Small Charm of Flame
* Russet (7) Small Charm of Life (8)
* Garnet (9) Small Charm of Pestilence (25/5) (<- roXXor!)
* Ruby (11) Small Charm of Dexterity (1)
* Sapphire (11) Small Charm of Dexterity (1)
* Tangerine (4) Small Charm
* Tangerine (4) Small Charm
* Tangerine (4) Small Charm of Dexterity (1)
* Ocher (6) Small Charm
* Ocher (6) Small Charm of Dexterity (1)
* Stout Small Charm of Sustenance (15)
* Lizard´s (7) Small Charm of Vita (19)
* Small Charm of Vita (20)
* Burly Small Charm of Vita (20)

Jemali the Holy Freeze Guard
* Crafted Blood Helm: 8% Deadly Strike, 3% life steal, +19 life
* Ethereal Rare Hyperion Spear (imbue): +53% ED, +4 max damage (=> weapon damage 79-276), +20 AR, 5% ctc Amplify Damage on striking
* Crafted Blood Templar Coat: +47% Enhanced Defense (=> 404 Defense), 3% life steal, +10 STR, +17 life, Resist Fire 23%, +2 life after each Demon Kill

Gratz on an impressive feat. Leaving no monster standing is quite the achievement :thumbup:. Also good that i don't have to feel so lonely at the top of the table anymore :badteeth:

And to answer your question about the AR on sc's. You're partially right. It is possible to get more than 20 AR on a sc with the steel prefix (25-36). But in general the most wanted sc's are the 3/20/20's. Which obviously have a max AR of 20 (they're not called 3/20/20's for nothing), but also have 3 max damage and 20 life which makes them more valuable (to most) compared to the earlier mentioned steel sc's. Offcourse with a good suffix a steel sc can still be very good.

And to compare it too the grand charms: the steel prefix there adds 88-132 AR. Or if you go for some damage the sharp prefix adds less ar (49-76), but also gets you 7-10 max damage. With the space those take you can (ideally) fill it with 3x 3/20/20 which gives you about the same in damage and AR (slightly less if the grand charm is perfect) BUT you get 60 life too. With the gc's it maxes at 45 life with the vita suffix. So it's just a matter of preference. A little more dam/ar or a little more vita. I think most (and especially HC players) will choose the latter. Not dying is usually a bigger help.

Mega congrats, Jiansonz. That's a true accomplishment to be proud of.

[HIGHLIGHT]Jiansonz:[/HIGHLIGHT] Masterfully done, Hero!

[HIGHLIGHT]Progress:[/HIGHLIGHT] Bradamante has slain Andariel and Radament...I actually wrote a very long and detailed post about Act I on friday, complete with background story and pic links, but the squid consumed it utterly:rant:

Bradamante had been looking forward to being able to shop a nice claymore from Fara, and she got a nice superior 3 OS one. Upon learning that she would be fighting undead under the city, she socketed in 3 of the Elds she got from running the Countess. While the damage upgrade is nice, she was dismayed at how slow claymores are (3 fpa slower than a 2Hsword, and its a critical difference...when she gets mobbed, her attacks get interupted about 10x more with the claymore...seriously). She's keeping it for now, as it does work very well on undead, and hopefully it will be better once she can get decoy to tank some. She still has the chipped topaz/ruby/sapphire 2Hsword she used for most of Act I, but it is getting weak(for /p8, at least)...she'll probably upgrade soon, but would rather wait until she gets the cube so she can improve her gems a bit...currently her best gems are a topaz, a ruby, and a flawed sapphire...but she has many, many chippies in her extended stash. She also found two very nice rare jewels in Act I, but she's waiting for a better base for those.

After a good bit of consideration, Bradamante decided to retain the services of Kyoko instead of getting a desert merc...after all, she's running around in just a belt, ehh?:thumbup: She did manage (after much debate) to convince Kyoko that while her fire skills had been very useful against Andariel, cold skills would serve them better in the future. The switch did cost Kyoko several levels, but Bradamante took her back to the Catacombs and let her level a bit...she is catching up fast now(lvl 20).

She's found a few rare boots/belts, but they've all been meh, and I've been enjoying the challenge, so she's only wearing a white belt and a crappy rare ring she found in the Underground Passage in Act I...this will change when she starts really needing resists...all her resists are from charms and are currently 7/3/13/0...

Bradamante's current ATMA dump:
Code:
Character name  : Bradamante
Character type  : Hardcore Amazon
Character level : 22
Character exp   : 931532

Strength        : 56
Energy          : 15
Dexterity       : 37
Vitality        : 77
Stat Points Rem : 0
Skill Points Rem: 8

Life            : 263 / 263
Mana            : 46 / 46
Stamina         : 162 / 162

Gold (Inventory): 7038
Gold (Stash)    : 150000

Number of Items : 53

1: Dread Gyre
Ring
Required Level: 3
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0x45d663e3
+1 to Strength
+1 to Dexterity
+11 to Attack Rating
30% Extra Gold from Monsters
+1 to Light Radius

2: Ocher Small Charm of Flame
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 10
Item Level: 4
Fingerprint: 0xfbd66cd0
Lightning Resist +7%
Adds 1-2 fire damage

3: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

4: Stout Grand Charm of Balance
Required Level: 5
Item Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0xcfdb32c0
+6 Defense
12% Faster Hit Recovery

5: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

6: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

7: Healing Potion

8: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

9: Tome of Identify
Quantity: 20

10: Superior Belt
Defense: 6
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 25
Item Level: 11
Fingerprint: 0x411f4ae0
+14% Enhanced Defense

11: Key
Quantity: 12

12: Healing Potion

13: Healing Potion

14: Healing Potion

15: Healing Potion

16: Healing Potion

17: Healing Potion

18: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

19: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

20: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

21: Superior Claymore
One-Hand Damage: 5 to 12
Two-Hand Damage: 14 to 32
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Strength: 47
Sword Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 20
Fingerprint: 0x17a0015a
+8% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Attack Rating
Socketed (3: 0 used)

22: Superior Two-Handed Sword
One-Hand Damage: 2 to 10
Two-Hand Damage: 9 to 19
Durability: 44 of 44
Required Dexterity: 27
Required Strength: 35
Sword Class - Normal Attack Speed
Item Level: 12
Fingerprint: 0xa8cef75b
+14% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Attack Rating

23: Ruby
Can be Inserted into Socketed Items

Weapons: Adds 8-12 fire damage
Helms: +24 to Life
Armor: +24 to Life
Shields: Fire Resist +22%

Required Level: 12

24: Flawed Sapphire

Weapons: Adds 3-5 cold damage over 1 seconds
Helms: +17 to Mana
Armor: +17 to Mana
Shields: Cold Resist +16%

Required Level: 5

25: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

26: Azure Small Charm of Shock
Required Level: 9
Item Level: 5
Fingerprint: 0xa768a3cd
Cold Resist +3%
Adds 1-6 lightning damage

27: Beast Whorl
Jewel
Item Level: 8
Fingerprint: 0x13a1f155
+19 to Attack Rating
+4 to Minimum Damage
+7 Defense
Cold Resist +14%

28: Plague Gyre
Jewel
Required Level: 6
Item Level: 8
Fingerprint: 0x837dbc36
+5 to Life
+7 to Minimum Damage

29: Topaz

Weapons: Adds 1-22 lightning damage
Helms: 16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: Lightning Resist +22%

Required Level: 12

30: Jewel of Ire
Fingerprint: 0x4ef59c0
+5 to Maximum Damage

31: Rejuvenation Potion
Heals 35% Life and Mana

32: Ocher Small Charm
Item Level: 10
Fingerprint: 0xa8a3ab82
Lightning Resist +6%

33: Russet Small Charm of Frost
Fingerprint: 0x925f628
Fire Resist +7%
Adds 1-2 cold damage over 1 seconds

34: Healing Potion

35: Healing Potion

36: Healing Potion

37: Antidote Potion

38: Gemmed Superior Two-Handed Sword
Two-Hand Damage: 8 to 18
Durability: 44 of 44
Item Level: 12
Fingerprint: 0xda1ea1c6
+1 to Maximum Damage
Adds 3-4 fire damage
Adds 1-8 lightning damage
Adds 1-3 cold damage over 1 seconds
Socketed (3: 3 used)

Chipped Topaz
Inserted into a Two-Handed Sword

Adds 1-8 lightning damage

Chipped Ruby

Adds 3-4 fire damage

Chipped Sapphire

Adds 1-3 cold damage over 1 seconds

39: Healing Potion

40: Scroll of Town Portal

41: Healing Potion

42: Healing Potion

43: Healing Potion

44: Antidote Potion

45: Thawing Potion

46: Healing Potion

47: Healing Potion

48: Jewel of Ire
Fingerprint: 0x85cf6917
+3 to Maximum Damage

49: Jewel of Envy
Item Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0xf9aeca62
+20 poison damage over 2 seconds

50: Superior Two-Handed Sword
Two-Hand Damage: 9 to 19
Durability: 48 of 49
Fingerprint: 0xc7d0fed4
+13% Enhanced Damage
Increase Maximum Durability 11%

51: Scroll of Town Portal

52: Healing Potion

53: Gemmed Superior Claymore
'EldEldEld'
One-Hand Damage: 5 to 12
Two-Hand Damage: 13 to 31
Durability: 50 of 50
Required Strength: 47
Required Level: 11
Sword Class - Slow Attack Speed
Fingerprint: 0x80e4b57a
+5% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Attack Rating
225% Damage to Undead
+150 to Attack Rating against Undead
Socketed (3: 3 used)

Eld Rune
Inserted into a Claymore

75% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead

Eld Rune
Inserted into a Claymore

75% Damage to Undead

Eld Rune
Inserted into a Claymore

75% Damage to Undead

Mercenary Items : 

1: Bitter Cowl
Cap
Defense: 7
Durability: 12 of 12
Item Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0xe538bf8c
+33% Enhanced Defense
Lightning Resist +18%
10% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Length Reduced by 25%
5% Chance to cast Level 3 Frost Nova when struck

2: Havoc Coat
Leather Armor
Defense: 23
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Strength: 15
Fingerprint: 0xc22e91a6
+1 to Strength
+28% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +14%
17% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

3: Plague Harp
Hunter's Bow
Two-Hand Damage: 2 to 7
Required Dexterity: 28
Bow Class - Fast Attack Speed
Item Level: 7
Fingerprint: 0xb73b23b0
+1 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1-2 cold damage over 2 seconds
10% Increased Attack Speed
53% Damage to Undead
+47 to Attack Rating against Undead

[highlight]Heroes:[/highlight]
Code:
Name         Character       Class       Area         Level  Current Sword
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyrax        BigSword        Amazon      Guardian      79    SoD: Blacktongue (upped + shael)
jiansonz     Marion          Sorceress   Guardian      87    SoD: Strength Flamberge
Hanshotfirst Hinamori        Sorceress   H Rogue Camp  65    SoD: Blacktongue
jimmah       Sven            Barbarian   H Rogue Camp  70    SoD: The Patriarch (upped + shael)
Moonfrost    Bul-Kathos      Barbarian   N Frigid HLs  60    SoD: Soulflay (upped)
Nogan        myswordisbigger Barbarian   N Harrogath   64    SoD: Soulflay (upped + shael)
Kimppi       ChosenOne       Barbarian   N RoF         55    Rare Espandon
Sixstringer  Turin           Paladin     N Kurast      52    SoD: Shadowfang (upped + Amn)
Zuggz        Zeath           Necromancer N Lut Gholein 48    Sup Flamberge Flawless ruby, topaz, skull
Raver        Helena          Assassin    N Cats        47    Rare Bastard Sword
Rhia         Pointu          Amazon      N OC          40    Bastard Sword/El,El,rare jewel
altima       Gawain          Barbarian   N Rogue Camp  37    Rare Flambarge
Sorcererbob  Snowman_Frosty  Paladin     Ancients Way  30    3sock claymore: EthEthTal (eth sup bastard sword on switch for bosses)
jdkerr       Biter           Sorceress   Frigid Lands  34    Rare 2h sword
Snarfer      Paul_Bunyan     Druid       Harrogath     32    Claymore/flawless ruby/topaz/saph
Dlav         Uncle-Sam       Paladin     Pandemonium   25    Superior Claymore/Tal/Ral/Ith
Thaquitz     Thrain          Barbarian   L. Kurast     26    2-H/Jwl of Envy/flwd emrld/flwd skull
Turbocannon  Ashur           Barbarian   Kurast Docks  25    3s Claymore (1x ch sap+2x ch eme
Sixstringer  Desdemona       Sorceress   Kurast        23    Claymore/Amethyst/El
WoRG         Bradamante      Amazon      Radament      22    Claymore:EldEldEld/2Hswd:chip top/rub/saph
Carolus Rex  Conan           Barbarian   Lut Gholein   20    Claymore/2 ch skull
Haerviu      Scorpeia        Amazon      Lut Gholein   20    2-H/ch-Topaz/Emerald/Saphire
sdbramwell   Bladestone      Paladin     Lut Gholein   22    Claymore/topaz/Jewel/flwd emrld
DemonOfWrath Sardinath       Barbarian   Far Oasis     22    Claymore/flawed topaz saphire and skull
Baajir       Orlog           Necromancer Black Marsh   13    2-H / ch topaz
Nagisa       Gintoki         Necromancer Stony Field   10    Sup 2-H/ch saph,ruby,emerald
XxuberstarxX Manwe           Paladin     Stony Field    9    Sup 2-H 
FaNCy        Harlequin       Amazon      Cold Plains    7     -
NacRuno      Pindleskin      Paladin     Rogue camp     1    Starter sword
sveinbjorn   Sir_Robin       Paladin     Rogue camp     1    Starter sword
Ordeith      Moiraine        Assassin    Rogue camp     1    Starter claw

[highlight]Fallen Heroes[/highlight]
Code:
Name         Character       Class       Area         Level  Current Sword
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kavarin      Lancelot        Necromancer H Anc. Way    77    SoD: Malice 2H
Whommy       Brynhilda       Amazon      H Sewers      71    SoD: Blacktongue (Up'ed) + Tal
XxuberstarxX Boxxy           Assassin    H Cold Plains 64    SoD: Shadowfang (upped + shael)
Raver        Natasha         Amazon      N Pand        59    Claymore/ Tal / Ral/ Jewel
Nunka        Gurloes         Paladin     N Travincal   58    Zweihander/12% ED jewel/2x pskull
Buraz        Macho           Barbarian   N SpiderCave. 50    SoD: Soulflay (upped + shael)
PFSS         TwoBob          Paladin     N Maggot Lair 44    Rare Flamberge
XxuberstarxX Elessar         Paladin     N Maggot Lair 48    Flamberge/2x ort/2x ral
buraz        Blade           Druid       N Sewers      50    SoD: Shadowfang
NacRuno      Vega            Necromancer N Catacomb 4  45    Rare Giant Sword
Hanshotfirst Hinamori        Assassin    N Catacomb 4  46    Rare Giant Sword
XxuberstarxX TheBlade        Paladin     N Tristram    42    Rare Claymore
Sixstringer  Sangar          Paladin     N Stony Field 41    Flamberge/Jewel of Ire/Ith/Skull
jdkerr       BoneCrusher     Sorceress   River-o-Flame 28    Claymore w/ poison damage sockets
Justin       tourny-one      Barbarian   PandFortress  33    GiantSword (ith, sapp, jewel (5max dam, 17 ar))
Greizer      WoodChuck       Barbarian   Chaos Sanc.   30    Claymore (Tir+chipped skull+lol)
skoolbus     Lancelot        Paladin     Chaos Sanc.   25    SoD: Shadowfang
Sixstringer  Stormblade      Paladin     Chaos Sanc.   30    Claymore/Ral rune, jewel of envy
Nunka        Dorcas          Sorceress   Chaos Sanc.   32    Sup Clay/saph/topaz/emrld
XxuberstarxX BladeSlinger    Paladin     Rof           25    Claymore/jwl of envy/ith/skull
JayeM        Garvin          Paladin     D. of Hate 3  29    Rare claymore
sdbramwell   Crisendon       Paladin     CanyonMagi    24    Claymore/JoEx2
stbay        Xerber          Paladin     Jail Lev1     17    2-H / 3x jewel of envy
PFSS         Bob             Paladin     Duriel        20    Claymore/+5Max/+7Max
JayeM        Groo            Barbarian   Triangl tomb  26    Rare claymore
ShadedOne    Deuxmains       Paladin     Duriel's      25    2-H/ch saph/ch skullx2
JayeM        Howell          Druid       Canyon/Magi   25    2-H/ruby/skull/J.ofEnvy
sveinbjorn   Elric           Necromancer Tal's Tomb    24    2-H/2 ch emrld/skull
Greizer      LeChuck         Paladin     Tal's Tomb    23    3sox Claymore/20psn jewel/12%dmg to mana jewel/empty
Greizer      Sassy_Lass      Sorceress   Arcane Sanct. 21    Claymore (Skull+12% ed jool+flawed emerald)
jamesixgun   Judith          Assassin    Lost City     24    2-H/ch 2x ruby/saph
LD50         Tfar_Ironhand   Barbarian   Radament      19    2-h sword 2xtop/sap
jamesixgun   OrangeJuice     Barbarian   Lut Gholein   20    2-H/+3 min Jewel/fl topaz/ch ruby
sveinbjorn   Begg Galoot     Barbarian   Stony Field   12    2-H/3 ch em
Brutass      HugeWilly       Barbarian   Catacomb 4    18    2-H/normal sword
sveinbjorn   Fafhrd          Barbarian   Cathedral     19    2-Hand/2 ch emrld
bcoe         Walter          Paladin     Catacomb 3    17    2-H/JofEnvy
sveinbjorn   Miyumi          Assassin    Jail Lvl 1    17    2-H/2 ch emrld
Rhia         Baam-Baam       Sorceress   The Pits      17    2/H/ch topaz,ch rub,ch emerald
TLOD         Norris          Barbarian   Black Marsh   17    2-H/ch topaz.ch skull
JayeM        Leona           Sorceress   Monastery     16    2-H/Ch Skull/topaz/sapp

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High