Tournament: The Single-Tree Tournament

Re: Tournament: The Single-Tree Tournament

First tournament for me, Randomed 2 and 2... yeah, random.

I suck at names and have too many side-projects, so SingleWoman the Shadow Disciplines Assassin is cursing me.

I'm in this one. Random number generator rolled a 2 for skill tab, and a 6 for character, so...

Character Name:AvenRandom
Class: Paladin
Skill Tree: Offensive Auras
Build: Holy Frost (hopefully. We'll see how kind the random point allocation every third level is.)

I should point out that I have to do this SC, since I'm new to SP and haven't beat Baal yet :S. I do understand that I am out on my first death.

Off I go!

I should point out that I have to do this SC, since I'm new to SP and haven't beat Baal yet :S. I do understand that I am out on my first death.

Off I go!

Welcome and good luck.

No problem with using SC by the way. I've heard you can create a HC character in ATMA if you so desire prior to "unlocking" HC by beating Normal Baal.

Hi guys! Some RL issues have left me out of D2 world lately, but I am still willing to take my assasin as far as possible!
Hopefully I'll play a bit tomorrow but then I think that until after saturday 16 i won't be able to get any D2 in.

See you around!

Im sad that this thread is dying and i used to love this tournament. So i would just like to kinda bump it and to say i will be joining shortly.

The character (while being extremely safe and close to unkillable at this stage of game) has really become too slow-going for me to enjoy, and I`m too much of a perfectionist to let players settings go down already in Nightmare :/
Maybe some day...) Since i love this tournament as well :)
Good luck dlav ;)

eh i think i might have to let the tourny go because like no ones in it.

I really enjoyed this tournament, but I had several computer and school issues that kept me from finishing my characters. Don't write it off yet, I'll try restarting one of them.

its kinda dead Im thinking of joining the heptad team tourny

its kinda dead Im thinking of joining the heptad team tourny

The Heptad tournament is even more dead than this one is at it officially ended about 2-3 months ago! There are still a few of us tracking progress but it's essentially over.

This one does seem to have slowed down to the point that it's essentially over but there are a few people still grinding it out. There's no reason why you can't track your progress or share what's going on with the rest of us.

well its more fun to be with a competion than to just do it for ones own being.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High