The WoT Mafia Game

Re: The WoT Mafia Game

Its sitting at 12 or 13 books and the next one is the last if I recall correctly.

It's intimidating as they are all 1000 page books. But, if you're a voracious reader, or just love fantasy, intrigue, and the word "bosom", I cannot recommend them highly enough.

So like Harry Potter by Norah Jones?

No, this would probably be pretty difficult for anyone under their teens to read. Its also stuff you might not want them to read. It doesn't get unacceptably dark. He's USUALLY good at letting the mind make up far worse than words could put on the page.

But, its just complex. There's a million things going on, and a zillion characters. It makes Game of Thrones look like a backyard picnic.

I didn't get the Norah Jones reference =(

Oh my God, I'm channeling Leo! Sorry!

Mafiascum play day start a lot, what tends to happen is lynch for no good reason or no lynch.

That said, RVS to get things going?

Vote: Leo

aw, Rlyeh, why?! I'm about to go to sleep and now i'll have more bad dreams about getting lynched!

I was here first, but took too long typing. Oh well.

So, to point out the obvious, the rules post gives three win conditions. There is town, scum, and something else, perhaps several somethings. I am not familiar with the source material, so those of you who are, knock yourselves out with your speculations.

We also have plurality lynch rules, which means two things. We are guaranteed to lynch someone every day, and every vote counts.

Speaking of votes...

Vote: omgwtfbbqpwned

You have a horrendous name. Do people already call you something for short, or shall I refer to you as Pwned?

haha, is poor OWBP the new Lozhinge? (i mean that in a nice way, Omg. when Lozy started to play with us, he was night-killed twice in a row and i wann say lynched on the first days because his name was difficult to learn and this was when we had strict rules about voting and unvoting. :rolf: Lozy.... i love you, baybay, and i had nothing to do with your deaths. I just saw them happening. XD)

Well written opening story, definitely reminds me of the books.

si si! :nod:

I know nothing of WoT. Don;t mind me, I'm just along for the ride.

[YOUTUBE]cFA7FyCPtRc[/YOUTUBE]

Wow....lots of early votes!

I almost feel obligated to vote for someone.....almost.

Corax is always the way to go. Oh wait.... Coju, perhaps? :dontknow:

Its sitting at 12 or 13 books and the next one is the last if I recall correctly.

It's intimidating as they are all 1000 page books. But, if you're a voracious reader, or just love fantasy, intrigue, and the word "bosom", I cannot recommend them highly enough.

HA. bosom. :azn:

Oh my God, I'm channeling Leo! Sorry!

AHA! Now i see it. lol!! don't even worry about it, dude. The Leo sickness eventually affects/infects everyone. :grin: I'm just a big ball of lovable cute germs that make you open up more to some people, smile more often, and talk/OT A LOT more than usual. :D some people try to fight it and some people are simply immune to it. but haters gonna hate, right? right.

Corax is always the way to go. Oh wait.... Coju, perhaps? :dontknow:

Meeee!?!?

Question about the vote rule: Are we only allowed to vote once? and if "No Lynch" gets a majority, then no lynch occurs?

And has everybody just voted completely random today!? Anybody with more than one vote!?
Since he hates the capslock:

Vote: corax

You're leaving out the prequel New Spring which was considerably shorter.

Meeee!?!?

Question about the vote rule: Are we only allowed to vote once? and if "No Lynch" gets a majority, then no lynch occurs?

And has everybody just voted completely random today!? Anybody with more than one vote!?
Since he hates the capslock:

Vote: corax

No reason to have an unvote if you can't do just that.

But why would you vote for someone (even though that player is not actually playing) if you were concerned you'd only have one vote?

No....

Ohh, wait, vote: coju

Yes...

Actually, I believe you're the first person to vote coju. Ankeli is currently the only one with more than one vote.

Mafiascum play day start a lot, what tends to happen is lynch for no good reason or no lynch.

That said, RVS to get things going?

Vote: Leo

Really? Another comparison to mafiascum?

Speaking of votes...

You have a horrendous name. Do people already call you something for short, or shall I refer to you as Pwned?

People seem to call him omg, or OMG.

You seem to call him "lynch target".

I know nothing of WoT. Don;t mind me, I'm just along for the ride.

Yes Gorny, we know you're ecstatic. Move along now.

I was here first, but took too long typing. Oh well.

So, to point out the obvious, the rules post gives three win conditions. There is town, scum, and something else, perhaps several somethings. I am not familiar with the source material, so those of you who are, knock yourselves out with your speculations.

We also have plurality lynch rules, which means two things. We are guaranteed to lynch someone every day, and every vote counts.

Speaking of votes...

We can choose to vote nolynch.

Vote: Feysal

because I had to quote you. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I know completely nothing about WoT, other than it's a fantasy series. I probably should have picked it up at some point, since I am a fan of fantasy, but just never found the time. I personally like Dragonlance and Tolkien.

Actually, I believe you're the first person to vote coju. Ankeli is currently the only one with more than one vote.

Correcting me when I'm wrong? That sounds like darkfriend talk to me.

*Get's the red-hot iron ready*

I would Vote corax, but he's mysteriously absent. I feel kind of lost without him, tbh.

Vote: Chundertat

I've always wanted to vote that and have it actually count.

Anyway;
Vote: ankeli
He's been awfully quite this round, I don't like it at all.

Me neither. God damnit.

Well, day 1, its time for the old standby. If there's a game with Ankeli in it, I'm voting for him until something better comes along.

Vote: Ankeli

Marilyn Manson - User Friendly. Hint: Nobody better will come along.

Oh, and I know completely nothing about WoT, other than it's a fantasy series. I probably should have picked it up at some point, since I am a fan of fantasy, but just never found the time. I personally like Dragonlance and Tolkien.

Ditto. Except the last sentence, Tolkien is BS.

I don't like games that start with a day phase, there's really nothing to go off since no one gets to make silly "Oh my, what a gruesome death scene!" remarks and thus revealing themselves. Bleh. Even my scumdar ain't that good. Give me something to work with!

Vote: Ankeli

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High