The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

Re: The Vanilla (Ice) mafia thread

I was afraid I might not live to explain it tomorrow, and it seems it was good, since Ankeli would have been included otherwise.

Does it not worry you in the slightest that Ankeli could be scum who is investigate immune? I think they call it "Godfather"? I've also read on ms.net that serial killers are sometimes investigate immune. If so, he has a reason to not want to be blocked, so he can kill the confessed doc/nurse. Claiming doc is the best way to get townies to not block you.

Everyone is claiming town, someone has to be lying, particularly if there are two doc claims. IMO either Ankeli or Leo is lying. My money is on Ankeli. Ankeli has no problem being invited by you, then you bring up your roleblock, and suddenly he ADMITS HE WAS LYING (lets not forget this part) and says not to target him. You SPECIFICALLY asked him before if he had any night actions, didn't you?

I'm just saying, don't blindly think you can trust the investigation results. If we had kimiko AND Uraj who could investigate, it seems highly likely that at least 1 of our scum is investigate immune. 2 cops in a 16 player game would be way overpowered without some investigation immunity or sanity issues.

Actually, I am sort of curious what would happen if Sathoris was the one chosen. Would he still see two of the others, or would he be blocked from seeing them? Even that knowledge would not be a complete waste of a night action, since it would imply Sathoris could have had one of the actions Marahumm could have chosen to witness.

Sathoris' action seems passive, much like Noodle's. Was Mara able to see Noodle's? If not, I'd wager he couldn't see Sathoris' either.

That one doesn't count Sathoris, neither the vote nor the post concerning your warning.

Are you seriously modkilling me for inactivity while the rules state one contructive post is needed and I've already given two. And the one about not inviting me is very contructive as Feysal'll gain no information and I'm alerting him to that possibility.

I've just been busy and I'm currently just happy following it quietly.

I've already roleclaimed a dozen times. I'm the town drunk who only gets fed useless false information and hates the mayor and has to vote on him everyday although I can't get him lynched.

Watcha want me to do?

EVEN though you don't have to invite me, but if you are still in doubt about me, go ahead.

Sath, just take a deep breath. You aren't useless. Your naming who you saw each night has made you believable and has made Feysal believable. I wouldn't use your information in any other way except to confirm to us that Feysal invited who he claimed he invited.

We still need your contributions, via posts and votes. Hang in for one more day, and hopefully we'll solve this thing tomorrow.

I'm not leaving or anything, don't worry. I'm just a bit bemused

Does it not worry you in the slightest that Ankeli could be scum who is investigate immune? I think they call it "Godfather"? I've also read on ms.net that serial killers are sometimes investigate immune. If so, he has a reason to not want to be blocked, so he can kill the confessed doc/nurse. Claiming doc is the best way to get townies to not block you.

Everyone is claiming town, someone has to be lying, particularly if there are two doc claims. IMO either Ankeli or Leo is lying. My money is on Ankeli. Ankeli has no problem being invited by you, then you bring up your roleblock, and suddenly he ADMITS HE WAS LYING (lets not forget this part) and says not to target him. You SPECIFICALLY asked him before if he had any night actions, didn't you?

I'm just saying, don't blindly think you can trust the investigation results. If we had kimiko AND Uraj who could investigate, it seems highly likely that at least 1 of our scum is investigate immune. 2 cops in a 16 player game would be way overpowered without some investigation immunity or sanity issues.

Investigate immune wouldn't cover my ability based on how it worked.

I will also add the mine was a little limited. I'm sure you can figure out the two or more ways it was limited.

oh my bloody Christ! Ankeli, i swear to whatever you belie in that if voes were still going on i'd so vote you! you are scum! you're more smelly that i can smell you from here and i live MILES away from you!

i am the doc. you HAVE To believe me. i told y'all my actions. what did Ankeli do? nothing but try and claim doc and throw the suspcion aimed at him towards me. and then he's going to WAIT until tomorrow to explain why he witheld that info? WAKE UP!!!! mafia move right. there!!!

Feysal, i am urging you to invite me into your bar. i really do think the last scummy people that are leftare Ank and Nurman, if not JUST Ankeli. Uraj, i am so sorry we lynched you, but i really did think you were a mafia brother who lurks. forgive me.

I've already roleclaimed a dozen times. I'm the town drunk who only gets fed useless false information and hates the mayor and has to vote on him everyday although I can't get him lynched.

Watcha want me to do?

If this was about you missing from my earlier big post, I just couldn't find a post from you where you would have explicitly claimed who you were. If I missed it, sorry.

I'm not leaving or anything, don't worry. I'm just a bit bemused

I can imagine I'd feel disappointed too if it turned out my role was not as important as I'd been told. But look at it this way: you gave us a lot of information, directly and indirectly. It was from your posts that my barkeep identity got its best confirmation, and we also learned who Zarniwoop was. Without that information, either you or Zarniwoop might have gotten lynched, and we'd known a lot less at the start of this day.

EVEN though you don't have to invite me, but if you are still in doubt about me, go ahead.

It's not that I would doubt you, or Sathoris for that matter. It's simply the way my ability works, I have to invite four people. I suppose the only exception would be if there are less than four people alive, but I really hope it won't come to that. In the best case, we'll be able to keep everyone alive tonight.

Anyway, the two I want to use my ability on are Loz and FalconGK. Getting either one could give us more information than we have now. The other two invitees I picked because there would be no harm in blocking those of us without night actions.

Investigate immune wouldn't cover my ability based on how it worked.

Given your specific role, I thought as much, but it's good to have a confirmation.

<Insert story here>

It is now NIGHTTIME. All those with night actions, PM me ASAP please. You may not post for 24 hours.

Last edited:

"The sun was shining, the birds we're singing, children we're playing outside in a wonderful summer day. Until...OMG A GIANT AIRPLANE CRASHED.
And killed two people."

Sathoris and FalconGK are dead. It is now DAYTIME. I will let the day run for 24 hours initially and expand it if needed.

Players alive:
1. nurman
2. Noodle
3. Ankeli
4. Leopold Stotch
5. LozHinge the Unhinged
6. Feysal

Ouch. Another two deaths. Either we've got a single scum with two kills per night, or we've got two scum. I'm not sure which is worse.

At least Ankeli is still alive. I can only guess what he was thinking of doing with his claim of having doctor abilities, but now he lives to give the promised explanation. I will hold off on what happened at the bar during the night, I wouldn't want to ruin anything by blabbing.

I won't put my vote on anyone for now. The last thing we need now is another mislynch, and with so few of us it only takes three votes to lynch and four to lock.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High