The state of The Community Forum

Re: The state of The Community Forum

The odds of figuring it out are 3,720 to 1.

Either that was Luke's chance to survive while he was out in the cold at night on the polar planet or the chance for Han Solo to get through the asteroid field. I'm not sure...

You need to reconfigure the microspatial phase inducer's subspace array so that it can detect hyper sensitive anions from a teritary domain.

No, they have to check the alluvial dampers.

Either that was Luke's chance to survive while he was out in the cold at night on the polar planet or the chance for Han Solo to get through the asteroid field. I'm not sure...

That's the odds that C3PO gives for navigating an asteroid field.

Gorny, what's the point? We all have google.

Gorny, what's the point? We all have google.

"As of August 2007, Google is handling 1200 Million searches per day on average worldwide, according to a Clickz article reporting on Comscore data. Yahoo is a long way behind at 275 Million, and MSN at 70 Million. Baidu (a Chinese search engine) beats MSN, coming in at 105 Million"

I can't find the 2008 data as of yet...:coffee:

P

Congrats, you can subtract! I must say 273 is a very big, very scary number so you be proud of yourself! Next month maybe we could advance to multiplication! :whistling:

to convert from celsius to kelvin u add 273 not subtract. I.e 0 degrees c is 273 kelvin no -273 kelvin (because we all know negative kelvin is impossible).
Nay I say...

H2o is Two parts Hydrogen, One part oxygen. You can only separate the molecular structure of water, thus it will not "melt".

P

Melting is overcoming intermolecular forces (i.e van der waals and hydrogen bonding etc) rather than intramolecular forces (covalent bonds etc) No bonds are broking in melting at all.

Sorry for being a know-it-all guys. XD continue with ur days

Last edited:

to convert from celsius to kelvin u add 273 not subtract. I.e 0 degrees c is 273 kelvin no -273 kelvin (because we all know negative kelvin is impossible).

I was talking about Kelvin->Celsius

I was talking about Kelvin->Celsius

I did think i was being a bit pedantic (is that how you spell it?). sorry :D

Thanks for the flash update of my nerd stick. Now it's bigger than yours

Time for a diversion:
[youtube]DYiPip5q0-M[/youtube]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low