The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Normally I wouldn't either but I've been sleeping badly for more than 6 years thanks to the kids and have developed a sleeping disorder on my own because of that, it should work itself out in time.
Since I'm tired I'll take sleep if I get some hours free in the morning.

• Wow
Reactions: Leopold Stotch
Normally I wouldn't either but I've been sleeping badly for more than 6 years thanks to the kids and have developed a sleeping disorder on my own because of that, it should work itself out in time.
When the kids move out?

@Skjolde @kamap

I could work the game to not run over the weekend or only require one post if it helps., would have to ask the others that signed up first but I don't think it will be an issue.

*puts on gas mask*

*sends @Noodle to investigate noxious odor*

Whatever you choose, I can participate. I'll stop by the weekends, but be the most active in the weekdays. Let's breathe some more life into these forums.

Reactions: Gorny
Whatever you choose, I can participate. I'll stop by the weekends, but be the most active in the weekdays. Let's breathe some more life into these forums.

More life here is needed.

I can work the day and night periods to run through weekends, after all other sites like Mafiascum run 14 day day periods., we can do a hybrid.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High