The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Im one of those that puts ketchup on my hotdog. Eggs too.

Hotdog with sauerkraut, a tad mustard and ketchup, mmm! No eggs on hotdogs nor ketchup on eggs.

I can get behind that, certainly the spicy version, the smokey version is good on a burger but not that good with fries.

What about a mix of sambal and garlic sauce?

I've never had or tried either.

Here's another oddity: Made baked fish one day along with mac and cheese and fresh green beans.

Went to squeeze fresh lemon onto my fish and also dripped some onto my mac n cheese....it was good.

For those who don't know, "TOS" means "Trek of Stars." That's what Star Trek is called in one particular area of the USA. To this day, no one knows why.

I've never had or tried either.

Here's another oddity: Made baked fish one day along with mac and cheese and fresh green beans.

Went to squeeze fresh lemon onto my fish and also dripped some onto my mac n cheese....it was good.
How do you make mac n cheese. We've got a few ways.
- Boil pasta, put the pasta in a bowl that can go in the oven, add smoked sausages cut into little pieces, add ham cubes, add tiny sweet tomatoes, add cheese give it a toss, grate some parmezan or pecorino romano over it, put it in the oven for 30 ish minutes at 180°C.

- boil pasta, make a cheese sauce, add ham cubes to the cheese sauce, add the cheese sauce to the pasta, grate cheese over it and put it in the oven under the grill to get a nice cheesy crust.
You could add chicory if that is your thing.

- boil pasta, fry ham cubes and bacon, put hot pasta in a plate grate cheese over it and give it a wirl so the cheese and pasta mix and the cheese melts, add the ham cubes and bacon.
You can add sliced little tomatoes or have a salad with it.

Of course you can use the meats in all the different ways.
Adding a dash of lemon hasn't been tried but next time I'll try.

-------

Haven't really watched enough star trek to know which uniform I like best.

For those who don't know, "TOS" means "Trek of Stars." That's what Star Trek is called in one particular area of the USA. To this day, no one knows why.
I never knew that Noodle, thanks! ;)

Wrath of Khan era hands down!

I'm also really fond of the DS9 era uniforms.

I like the DS9 era uniforms as well.

I guess if I had to put it in a top three, it would be:

1. Wrath of Khan Era
2. DS9 Era/Late TNG Era and Voyager Uniforms
3. Classic TOS.

Rick of Certifiably Ingame did his top 6 here:

How do you make mac n cheese. We've got a few ways.
- Boil pasta, put the pasta in a bowl that can go in the oven, add smoked sausages cut into little pieces, add ham cubes, add tiny sweet tomatoes, add cheese give it a toss, grate some parmezan or pecorino romano over it, put it in the oven for 30 ish minutes at 180°C.

- boil pasta, make a cheese sauce, add ham cubes to the cheese sauce, add the cheese sauce to the pasta, grate cheese over it and put it in the oven under the grill to get a nice cheesy crust.
You could add chicory if that is your thing.

- boil pasta, fry ham cubes and bacon, put hot pasta in a plate grate cheese over it and give it a wirl so the cheese and pasta mix and the cheese melts, add the ham cubes and bacon.
You can add sliced little tomatoes or have a salad with it.

Of course you can use the meats in all the different ways.
Adding a dash of lemon hasn't been tried but next time I'll try.

-------

Haven't really watched enough star trek to know which uniform I like best.

I tend to make my mac n' cheese without meat.

In days past I made it the generic way, via boiling noodle (yes I boiled Noodle - pun untended), draining them and then putting them back in the pot and adding butter milk and cheese under heat.

These days, I boil my noodles, set them aside and then make the sauce separate.
I use a small amount of the starch water from the noodles, put that in my pot, add the butter and milk then the cheese. Simmer over low/medium heat until melted and then add some fresh ground black pepper, and finally add the noodles back to the put and stir until well coated.

As tot he cheese itself I usually use American but when i have it will also add cheddar and possibly one of those mini baby bel cheeses that are wraped in wax. It all melts up nicely.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High