The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Apparently asking the car salesmen how many people can fit in the trunk is a no no. Lesson learned.

Starting a new job tomorrow, which is always excruciating. I'm terrible with names - one of my interviews was with a very nice lady named Shannon. When she called me to make the offer, she also e-mailed me an offer letter for me to sign and send back. Our scanner was broken, but the office is only ten minutes away, so I decided I'd just swing by and deliver it by hand. I rang the office doorbell (they're not open to the public currently), and when a lady came to the door I handed her the signed letter and said, "Would you please see that this gets to Shannon?"

Naturally the lady replied, "Well, I'm Shannon."

Yep. Nailed it.

It wasn't the thumb I was born with, but possession is 9/10's of the law, so it's mine now.

If life has taught us anything, it's that digits are digits, and can be found in surprising places. Take the crawl space under my house, for example.

Anywhere in the desert or your yard. In some meat pies, if you go eat at Mrs. Lovett meat pie restaurant near fleet street.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High