The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Do you mean You're?

I looked her up on wiki and I can see why you made that statement :p

haha kegs and his bane. you're.

I've fixed my issues with You're and it's, they are no longer my nemesis.

[youtube]LOfM7WB1ya4[/youtube]

I used to watch neurotically yours relgiously 6 years ago, only on and off now though.

i watch it every now and then too, but i try to keep up with it. he makes my day! i think Social Network of Idiots is still one of my top faves. ^_^

Yea, she should really put a shirt on ><

it's not like i have a chest full of hair or something!!! and my shirt is on!! it's been chilly in my house as of recently! :p

I really hate dressing up. My wife tried to get me to get me to go to a costume party, I declined.

Haven't seen many people dressed up today at all.

you're no fun! lol! jk, jk!

No, I do understand, so now when I'm at home I leave a light near the door on so they know someone's home and won't mind if they ring the doorbell. :nod:

And now it is bedtime. I better get some rest, want to go and donate blood tomorrow.

yaaay for donating!! be safe! get rest!! take it easy! have fun!! :D

do you look when they stick the needle in? i always turn away. it's weird. when i got my piercings i watched but sticking a needle in to draw blood? nope!

it's been years since i gave blood. i want to.

Your a disgrace to manhood.

because he didn't know who a worthless American "celebrity" was or because he didn't know who a beautiful yet still worthless American "celebrity" was? and it's not like she's the hottest woman on the ****ing planet either. yeah, she's hawt, but there are other women out there who are just as good looking, most with personalities deeper than a puddle! :D

Seems I got the date wrong so I have to donate next week, so I will.

Aye I always look away. Piercings I find eerie too mind you, and they'd infect instantly if I had 'm. Don't even have my ears pierced.
Staff at the blood donation center are great though, I always tell 'm why I look away (from the needle and them) and they understand. Afterwards I tell them how many ceilingtiles their ceiling has. :whistling:

My only piercing, aside from the usual hypodemic nurdles, was a laparotomy I had after a nasty spill on my bike.
They really smart, but at least I got to watch.

:guiness:

Nemesis is correct, what are you talking about?

I really dislike the kardashians and don't watch their garbage. I'm just surprised when people don't know about stuff sometimes.

I've fixed my issues with You're and it's, they are no longer my nemesis.

"They" = plural
"Nemesis" = singular

Nemeses, the plural of nemesis, would seem to be grammatically correct, kegs?

Yes? No? :alright:

Maybe because not the entire world cares about the Kardashians.....they're non-entities, but they're even more so non-entities over here....

I suffer from Americanism, I think the rest of the world should be aware of the things I am aware of :p

I'm still saying Nemesis is correct. Its and your are collectively my single Nemesis. I've never been wrong before, don't see why I should start now. :rolleyes:

do you look when they stick the needle in? i always turn away. it's weird. when i got my piercings i watched but sticking a needle in to draw blood? nope!

I always look. It's fun watching the blood get sucked out! I'm not squeamish. :)

Side story: A couple years ago I had blood drawn for a routine check-up and my pretty nurse - poor thing - was obviously new and couldn't hit the vein (mine are admittedly hard to get at), so after about the fourth stabbing, I drew my own blood. Of course, you're absolutely NOT supposed to do that but, well, you know, a little flirting can get you around a few regulations here and there.

I prefer Dredd's nurse story to my one. :)

kegs, by playing the "never been wrong before" card, you have ensured that you are right in this instance, too. Well played.

I suffer from Americanism, I think the rest of the world should be aware of the things I am aware of :p

I'm still saying Nemesis is correct. Its and your are collectively my single Nemesis. I've never been wrong before, don't see why I should start now. :rolleyes:

Wouldn't the plural be Nemesea? No idea so I might aswell nick Kestegs "I'm wrong but I'm right" card.

Appearantly my veins are hard to find too, particulary on my left arm. "Almost like they're not there" the nurse said. I assured her they are, and that if Twilight vampires came romancing I'd over 'm my left arm to give them a challenge.

Lets stop talking about needles I'm gonna lose it!

Nemeses is actually the plural of Nemesis, he's right there.

Did someone say Noodles? oh . . wait . . needles . . carry on.

had no idea about it until Noodle mentioned it. and then i saw the Family Guy "outrage". it was a show about domestic violence and people are saying it crossed the line. :coffee: honestly, it's not the first domestic violence joke they've made and that skit always makes me feel uncomfortable. sadly, the comment made by one dumbass named ThesPictures ("Domestic Violence is hilarious") was awarded two thumbs. yeah, let's all laugh at women (and in some cases, men) who are beat to pulp because that is just rolling on the ground laugh outloud material. -.-

"They" = plural
"Nemesis" = singular

Nemeses, the plural of nemesis, would seem to be grammatically correct, kegs?

Yes? No? :alright:

moose = meese

:D

I always look. It's fun watching the blood get sucked out! I'm not squeamish. :)

Side story: A couple years ago I had blood drawn for a routine check-up and my pretty nurse - poor thing - was obviously new and couldn't hit the vein (mine are admittedly hard to get at), so after about the fourth stabbing, I drew my own blood. Of course, you're absolutely NOT supposed to do that but, well, you know, a little flirting can get you around a few regulations here and there.

it's not that im squeamish, i just never have been able to look. once the needle is in, i look to see the blood flow from my body into that little bag. that's pretty gnarly! and then i turn green and pass out and always want to fart, i have no idea why!

im being serious! when i would give blood in high school, i would always want to pass out and i could feel my body build up gas. so while im trying not to pass out (no one wanted to let me sleep. :(), im also squeezing my cheeks together and praying that it didn't happen. does anyone else get that way?

body piercings are awesome tho! with that, i looked. it hurt a little bit, but it was cool! :D

Dredd has a plethora of nurse stories :)

I planned that, loz ;)

i know! makes me almost want to be a pretty nurse he can flirt with!

Wouldn't the plural be Nemesea? No idea so I might aswell nick Kestegs "I'm wrong but I'm right" card.

Appearantly my veins are hard to find too, particulary on my left arm. "Almost like they're not there" the nurse said. I assured her they are, and that if Twilight vampires came romancing I'd over 'm my left arm to give them a challenge.

:rolf: Pin the tooth on Vivi's vein? :D

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High