The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

Bah, Fahrenheit. *shakes head*

We get warmer temperature up here in Canada though, just not in the winter :p

FAIL! lol! im sorry. i'll get you another one. does that sound good? :nod:

Yes please!

Cold here. Drove to work with the windshield iced over 'cause I was running late, it was mostly thawed by the time I got here. Got a kink in my neck from looking out the bottom part by the defrost.

Thanksgiving in a few days! WOO HAM! and cranberry salad, sauce, rolls, stuffing, pie pie pie pie pie, sleep!

I just got home....so tired.

All our festivals (right word?) are in the spring/summer.

The Compound's biggest festival in on April 1, my people's holy day. It is a wonderful, magical time, with suprisingly few fatalities considering all the arson.

Clowns. The upside is we can fit the entire family in a single small car.

worlds-smallest-car.jpg

Yes please!

Cold here. Drove to work with the windshield iced over 'cause I was running late, it was mostly thawed by the time I got here. Got a kink in my neck from looking out the bottom part by the defrost.

dude, that was today? i went to school in a white mini-skirt and my AIC shirt!! and it rained a little this morning so it's all warm and humid. like the inside of a girl's... earhole! ew, you guys are disgusting! PERVERTS!!

but seriously, im in my skirt, AIC shirt, and i had on my brown knee-highs. it was actually warm enough to wear those and not suffer. :)

Thanksgiving in a few days! WOO HAM! and cranberry salad, sauce, rolls, stuffing, pie pie pie pie pie, sleep!

yay! we're having turkey. :)

The Compound's biggest festival in on April 1, my people's holy day. It is a wonderful, magical time, with suprisingly few fatalities considering all the arson.

look, i apologized about that last year! im sorry, dude, but get me drunk and around fire and Leo goes crazy sometimes! i helped repair the damage i did. ;)

Clowns. The upside is we can fit the entire family in a single small car.

haha, it's funny when Mexicans do it. and i can say that joke because im a half-breed and have done that. ever see eight people get out of a Honda Civic? most likely, i was one of them.

So Leo...that Youtube video of countless people getting out of a van...you were in there too?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High