The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Apparently and now that you are you you can checkout anytime you like but you can never leave.

You would think with the URL change, it would be possible to leave forever.

But this place has some strong magic

I don't know. Diablo 1, 2 and 3 doesn't compel me all that much anymore.

Maybe when the 4th Diablo spawns.. who know.

But the Mafia games on the other hand! @Gorny you're gonna have to host these forever.

But the Mafia games on the other hand! @Gorny you're gonna have to host these forever.
I’m with you here. I really want to enjoy D2 again. Just hard.

I would like the opportunity to actually play too ... i mean someone has to kill Noodle in Bad Ash's stead!
☠️
☠️☠️

You'd think on Christmas Eve of all times, you could leave your car door unlocked in a freaking church parking lot during services, but here we are.

Anyway, I picked up seven new iPhones, if anyone is looking for a last minute gift.

You'd think on Christmas Eve of all times, you could leave your car door unlocked in a freaking church parking lot during services, but here we are.

Anyway, I picked up seven new iPhones, if anyone is looking for a last minute gift.
Seven?

I expected better of you.

I ended up with one PS5 still in the box, four new android phones, a canned ham, a new keyboard and a mouse, and five hundred in cash from underneath a driver's seat.

Reactions: Leopold Stotch
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High