The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

/wakes from sleep

Hm?? Wha? Are we okay? The world isn't dead yet? I'm still alive? Oh good. And getting a big belly.... Bigger boobs...

How are his flippers comming along? Everything where it is supposed to be?

From what we saw in the ultrasound, yes. Everything is good and where they are supposed to be. It is a little boy, mini-Zokar! I'm convinced he has Zokar's beak. Saw it in the ultrasound.

I will judge them, I'll judge all of you!!!!

*shakes fist

Typical Baby Boomer. :p:D

Hi guys!! How are all of you? Kammy, getting some sleep now?

Is teh belly big enough to annoy you yet or is it the size that is still adorable and cute? Zokar will love the cup size different I bet or isn't he a boobs man?
Good to hear everything seems to be in order.
Kestegs beeing his typical old selve, next he'll be telling us to get of his lawn.

Since we got Matthew some help in relaxation and having him talk about his fears with someone else he has been doing much better in the sleep department.

Though I'm still sleeping bad, I have a problem with my knee that is waking me up because of the pain, I went to the doctor and I'll need an echo of my knee and for the moment I'm on medication for a muscle or tendon inflamation and painkillers.
So I'm sleeping more as before but not the qualite it should be.

I hope you feel better soon, Kammy! I've been sleeping but trying to o get comfy had been difficult some nights. And then my left hip/butt/leg area is constantly cramping. I think it's because I can't sleep on my belly with my leg open. Stretches kinda help.

That's good that Matthew is getting some help! Yay!

The belly just turned 22 weeks. Think I may need to look into getting some maternity pants but for now I'm okay with my regular pants. I can't zip or button them up but I have a little belly band I wear over them that hides that fact and holds my pants up. It's annoying that I can feel my skin stretch on some days. It feels like I ate way too much and I'm super bloated, even though half the time I haven't over eaten. I have a feeling it's just going to get worse... XD

I hope you feel better soon, Kammy! I've been sleeping but trying to o get comfy had been difficult some nights. And then my left hip/butt/leg area is constantly cramping. I think it's because I can't sleep on my belly with my leg open. Stretches kinda help.

That's good that Matthew is getting some help! Yay!

The belly just turned 22 weeks. Think I may need to look into getting some maternity pants but for now I'm okay with my regular pants. I can't zip or button them up but I have a little belly band I wear over them that hides that fact and holds my pants up. It's annoying that I can feel my skin stretch on some days. It feels like I ate way too much and I'm super bloated, even though half the time I haven't over eaten. I have a feeling it's just going to get worse... XD

Are you ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Zokar hasn't been using an air compressor to play a prank on you?

I'm JUST SAYIN'.

You should have married a sea horse. For them, it's the males who have to bear the unborn children.

I'm with TSS! I want to decorate the belly! Like this for example!
531361d1c419b4bd33dd3a99ebdb855f.jpg

Whoa, long fingernails. I hate long fingernails *shudder*. How do you get any work done? How do you wipe your butt?

The decoration is pretty awesome, of course :)

If it is some slow relaxed scratching, please yes. For example after having danced the greased weasel tango and relaxing together.
If it is some frantic, rough scratching, please no. For example during dancing the greased weasel tango.

My fear is that I would be left alone with all the garden work. I don't want to hear any "OMG, my fingernail is torn" complaints.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High