The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

Well done again, Noodle. Great read. RS was a bit disturbing though. :jig:

Eh Noodle ole pal, I think the stresses of the mafia games are gettin to ya. Don'r know about RS either.

BTW, you might want to add something to your sig and trade mark the funny cowboy dance while you can...before someone steals it.

yeah, this mafia game is far more confusing than i thought id be. and people are throwing accusations around like mad. its like the mobs back in the ol' west or something. haha.

I have plans for which Richard Simmons is uniquely qualified.

I've never used that particular sentence before, and I'm a bit disturbed to find I'm using it now.

i cant await chapter 5. however it will not hinder my mafia game. and i do agree, its fun.

I do think we should cut Noodle at least a couple of days slack though, before we start nagging about chapter five. By then I will be on holiday anyway, so little forum posting from me.

no i dont think ill start nagging yet. when i do i might just pm him or something. haha.

is it safe for me to start nagging noodle for chapter v yet?

I think the stresses of playing mafoa and having the manually clean the chicken coop at the noodle compound is getting to him.

Better not ask.

ok ill wait til our game is over, have you been reading to see how its going. we just murdered or armourer, ooops. haha.

. . . stupid feathers get everywhere . . .[/disjointed mumble]

**Looks at calendar**

Is it really still spring at the end of July??

Leave it to a Sox fan.....

/endtroll

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High