The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound (Spring 2009 OT Thread)

Thyiad, one of the Single Player Forum moderators, is female. So is Water_Moon, although I haven't seen her around here in a while. HBeachBabe springs to mind, as does Bunny, although Bunny's long gone (banned) and HBeachBabe only makes the rare appearance. I'm sure I'm missing many. I do agree with you though, that the vast majority of players are male. I recall seeing a study online a few months ago that indicated that the male brain's pleasure center shows more stimulation from video games than the female's, on the average. May account for the disparity somewhat.

I recall seeing a study online a few months ago that indicated that the male brain's pleasure center shows more stimulation from video games than the female's, on the average. May account for the disparity somewhat.

New argument for why i play games so much :).

There's going to be a sequel to Snakes on a Plane... Snakes on a Train!!!!

In other news, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Noodle has made a major fashion statement and has gone Purple!!

lulz, snakes on a train is already out ;)

From reading the back cover at a blockbuster a few years ago, apparently some woman is cursed and has snakes growing insider her.

lulz, snakes on a train is already out ;)

From reading the back cover at a blockbuster a few years ago, apparently some woman is cursed and has snakes growing insider her.

wait what? are you for real. btw soap was awesome if you get over the fact that it was horrible.

It was released directly to dvd in 2006. A quick summary from imdb:

A Zombie curse is placed upon a woman, which causes her to have living snakes inside her. Brujo, who is looking after her, attempts to take her to Los Angeles on the train. After several confrontations on the train, Brujo's collection of snakes manage to separate themselves from their owner and go on the hunt. Whilst all this is happening, normal, everyday passengers are relaxing, what is unknown to them is that something deadly is heading their way, and that their is no were out.

all i have to say is wow. that sounds even more terrible than High School Musical 3.

LOL - I'll get to work. Luckily, I have a meeting this afternoon that will be the perfect time to do some writing. It's normally when I put together a grocery list, so you can see it's an important meeting.

I've joined the purple fasion craze! About time i became a pal to be honest. I owe this site really :)

It's the attack of the fracking purple people eaters!

^^^

Title for next mafia game!

The game of horseshoes is actually very aerobic if you leave the horses in them. Discuss.

The game of horseshoes is actually very aerobic if you leave the horses in them. Discuss.

[being a jerk]
I would actually dissagree with you and say it is more anaerobic as throwing a horse is a power based event and therefore would require use of your anaerobic energy systems (GCSE P.E FTW)
[/being a jerk]

:whistling:

[being a jerk]
I would actually dissagree with you and say it is more anaerobic as throwing a horse is a power based event and therefore would require use of your anaerobic energy systems (GCSE P.E FTW)
[/being a jerk]

[being odd] so what if the horse was a corpse and was in a boomerang position while in a state of rigormortis?

(GRISSOM CSI)[/being odd]

[being a jerk]
[/being a jerk]

You're obviously used to Welsh horses, not the Southern Californian variety.

/continuing the totally nerdy stuff the last 10 posts were about.

You're obviously used to Welsh horses, not the Southern Californian variety.

I didnt take into account the great helium filled horses of california with a polystyrene exosceleton instead of bones. In which case throwing them woulld be a piece of cake and therefore you noodle were correct (as always). I don't know why anyone would ever say anything to the contrary of you :).:nod:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High