The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I'm listening to this and laughing at Zokar and Laarz :yes:

[youtube]tvB1PambSOo[/youtube]

Yeah, Dredd. Get with the new **** and get Mumble. You don't have to talk (you can type) so you'll still have your privacy and seclusion and hermit-ness or whatever you want to call it. And I'm not being snarky when I say that either so don't take it personally please.

Miss W., you know me better than anyone on this forum. When was the last time I took anything personally? C'mon! :D

I have Mumble. I just don't use it. My family and friends are on Skype/Trillian/IRC and - for whatever reason - they don't like trying new(ish) things.

I feel like my hopes and dreams kill any potential relationship before it begins. Really sucks because I'm really ****ing awesome and pretty kick *** to be around most of the time. And i would be a really good mom. But what man is interested in children?

Your hopes and dreams are perfectly reasonable and normal so never mind that. You're very aggressive when pursuing a partner and I think that might be what trips you up. Gotta sloooow doooooown a little bit or you risk scaring them off or making them feel smothered.

Providing a shoulder for a friend in need is admirable. Just know your limits and understand that the best you can do is lend a therapeutic ear. You can give some simple advice and encouragement but you can't - and shouldn't try - to fix their problems. I can't tell you how many times in my life I've run afoul of my own advice in this area and it ends with misery and ruined friendships every. single. time. regardless of how good my intentions were.

Regarding children, a majority of men do want them; they like to be comfortably settled down and have their finances in order first though. Children aren't cheap or easy to raise. :)

I don't know why I'm writing all this. Your brain works and you know all this crap. I think I just want you to feel better! :nod:

Poor poor Leo.
Here have my shoulder.
I do want kids, if you read the DoOL you know this and you know we are actively trying.
Sadly for you I'm already taken, else who knows what might have happened.

Noodle, you must post a warning for me so I'm not drinking anything when I read one of your posts. Liquid lurching up the airways due to laughing is uncomfortable!

Edit: I'm sorry, Leo. I hate to see people suffer. I like your new avatar tho - is that Dani from GoT?

No school today and I'm watching a friend's two kids. She has described the older as an actual psycho, ie no compassion, no empathy, no conscience. She's put him in a behavioral class. I have visions of ending up on the evening news because I didn't have the right kind of cracker for snack.

He's 7.

Last edited:

Dredd's advice there was nudging awesome.

He must be another guy that you know who thinks the World of you, Ms Leo :nod:

No school today and I'm watching a friend's two kids. She has described the older as an actual psycho, ie no compassion, no empathy, no conscience. She's put him in a behavioral class. I have visions of ending up on the evening news because I didn't have the right kind of cracker for snack.

He's 7.

That kid sounds awesome, and I could really use an apprentice.

Sorry to see you wringing the dishtowel of discontent, Leo!

I wish we could get Leo and pancakeman together.

I'm not being flippant or facetious here, honestly. We have two people in this forum who want to be in a relationship. Stranger things have happened. And since they are members of this forum, that automatically makes them awesome people.

Just something to think about. You can call me Yenta.

This is actually a really awesome idea.

*twiddles fingers maniacally

You should do everything maniacally. Tooth brushing. Diaper changing. Eye surgery.

I mean, even if geographically they are really far apart, that's no reason not to give it a try. Although I don't know if their ages are around the same. And even that isn't a deal breaker.

I'm being totally serious here too. I promise, I'm not kidding.

They are both in America I know, probably about 10+hours away though. Pretty close in age, think Leo has him by a couple years.

Gotta go maniacally read my kids a bedtime story, be right back.

They are both in America I know, probably about 10+hours away though. Pretty close in age, think Leo has him by a couple years.

Gotta go maniacally read my kids a bedtime story, be right back.
Ya and one of them is way prettier (beardier)

Also that sounds like tons of fun

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High