The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

/waves at Leo as she does her drive by spam.

That is painful alright.
I hope you'll feel better soon.
For me, it's the usual - what I already whine about enough as it is. Bowel issues. Stomach issues. Digestive issues. Related, but unspeakable issues. Being so sick I got stuck at a trainstation's bathroom for an hour. Whilst all I wanted was just a nice day out. Being so sick, like there's a stomach in my tummy, that I can't sleep and need all my energy to stay calm. It's not easy taking deep breaths if breathing already hurts so much. It's not easy talking to someone who wants to comfort you when talking hurts.
It's certainly not easy not sleeping because of it for some nights, and then going to work all puffy eyed.

I guess with a painful muscle in the abs, you can more or less relate, if you imagine the pain not to be on the muscles but on the organs.

After my summer break, nearly all colleagues greeted me with "gosh you've lost weight". What happened to "did you have a nice holiday"?

get well soon vivi! here's a pair of uzis for halloween for if you sneeze. in before 3k pages!

Admitting you have an attorney is like admitting you are guilty.

Why wouldn't I want an attorney? I keep him chained up in the basement, working on defense arguments and tort reform, sweet, sweet tort reform.

Night Poptortstegs

I'm still here, but only every now and again, seeing as I'm at work. Speaking of work...

*pretends to be working*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High