The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

not that kind of burn .....

Where's pyro when you need him?

Apparently I showed up to late.

I think you've been playing too much Borderlands 2! :D

Borderlands 2 is teh funz. I want to play a ton more, like 50,000 hours a day, but I can't.

That's a might slow rotating planet you live on pyro! I wish I was there... 25,000 hours of darkness per day??? Sign me up!

Well, I was hoping to die with you... maybe we can go tandem skydiving without a parachute? May as well have a little fun right?

Skydiving without a parachute sounds painful and messy. Everything's already messy enough, so I want it to end neatly and convienantly.

Why do you want to go?

I want to be a ghost... I like the idea of being a ghost!

As for the pain and mess, we can jump into the ocean. The surface tension at the average human terminal velocity is on par with that of concrete as such death is likely instantaneous and not painful. The mess is irrelevant and as an added bonus, we can feed some of the fish in the process! It's a very considerate approach I think.

Aye, that's not bad. We'll go for that. After I made my will, that is.

Except, of course:

YOU ARE A PENGUIN! And penguins, so I've seen on BBC documentaries, CAN SWIM. All that will happen is that the flames behind you will extinguish.

As for a specific reason, I tore a muscle in my abs, so anytime I move the wrong way it's like being stabbed with a knife... over and over and over again...

That is painful alright.
I hope you'll feel better soon.
For me, it's the usual - what I already whine about enough as it is. Bowel issues. Stomach issues. Digestive issues. Related, but unspeakable issues. Being so sick I got stuck at a trainstation's bathroom for an hour. Whilst all I wanted was just a nice day out. Being so sick, like there's a stomach in my tummy, that I can't sleep and need all my energy to stay calm. It's not easy taking deep breaths if breathing already hurts so much. It's not easy talking to someone who wants to comfort you when talking hurts.
It's certainly not easy not sleeping because of it for some nights, and then going to work all puffy eyed.

I guess with a painful muscle in the abs, you can more or less relate, if you imagine the pain not to be on the muscles but on the organs.

After my summer break, nearly all colleagues greeted me with "gosh you've lost weight". What happened to "did you have a nice holiday"?

Sounds like a good time, but I feel that without any stomach pains I can't join you, sorry.

I could pilot the plane though, Dr Kevorkian style!

Not sure who Dr Kevorklan is. Not sure I want to know either.

Don't feel sorry for not being able to join me in physical misery. You don't wish this even upon your worst of enemies.

Can you really fly stegs? It's third on my list of expensive stuff I want to do in the near future, get my license!

Can you really fly stegs? It's third on my list of expensive stuff I want to do in the near future, get my license!

Have you not heard of the famous mod-ability? Once you become a mod, you get the ability to fly. Although I heard rumours that this has to do with how hard someone kicks their butts....

Interesting, I don't want a foot up my *** though, so I think I'll learn to fly the other way!

Interesting, I don't want a foot up my *** though, so I think I'll learn to fly the other way!

You need to get kicked at the other end? That won't work.

And on that note it's time to say goodnight. I hope I'll sleep this time. Thanks for listening everyone.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High