The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

No, I have no idea have you use a ladder or even a lift to get onto that.

I'm of course sorry for the difficulties that you may have Kegstegs.

I DRANK TOO MUCH COFFEE!! AND IT WAS LIGHT ROASTED!! IT'S LIKE INNER GIR HAS BEEN RELEASED!! I HAVE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!! AND MY HANDS CAN'T STOP SHAKING!! AHHHH!!!

Getting banned for trying to make a flower arrangement with fingers and toes? Well it would be hurtful so maybe therefor it would be banworthy, I don't know.

Didn't know it was your birthday - hope you have a happy one btw - but incidently I baked two tiny cakes today (not you Jcakes, I don't go baking you, you're not a golem): a nice carrot cake and one I never tried before: chocolat cake with pear and hazelnut.
Going to take them to work tomorrow as today my holiday ends (aww), but before I do that I might aswell replicate*) 'm for the compound.

If it were Noodle's birthday - which it isn't - I would have baked a jam roly poly.
View attachment 3152

*) After I remove Picards earl grey tea from the replicator.

dude, that looks super yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S THE COFFEE NOT ME DOING EXTRA EXCLAMATIONS!!!!!! and i wanna try your other cakes!!! Vivi you are super awesome! you know that? :D

yes, fingers and toes, vivi! What man needs his fingers and toes?! stupid phalanges and metaphalanges!!!! I would love it if i could get my filthy paws on Gorny and have him in cluded my bouquet cake! ZOMG!!!!!

my birthday is in March. I have to wait another seven months or whatevers.

We should keep it online! Make it searchable by keywords!

YES!!! wE ALREADY HAVE A NICKNAME THREAD FOR HIM SOMWHERE.... i can't remember where i put it. OMG!1 I DO NOW!! MONK!! IT'S IN THE MONK FORUM!!!

I think it is 3 or 4 now. DOn't have it with me unfortunately.

you suck. Im kidding. You're awesome, Cakesey.

gawd, my typing and spelling is atrocious! forgive me, kewl pees. MY HANDS CAN'T STOP SHAKING!!1

OH!! and those who have deactivated your bukdeface.... you know who you are... PRIVATELY send me your email, ya know, if you keep up with dat ****. AHH! need to change music. It;s making me talk and type poorly. >< MAKE IT STOP OKAR!

OH HEY! WHY AREN'T WE FORUM FRIENDS?! WE NEED TO MAKE THIS OFFICIAL, OKAR!!

Can i get on it too? What are we getting on? a ride? a roller coaster? OOH!! WEEEE!! I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!! LEMME ON!! LEMME ON!!! PLEASE!!!!!

edit: oh, and....

dancing_gir_by_rabbids101.gif

Last edited:

Can i get on it too? What are we getting on? a ride? a roller coaster? OOH!! WEEEE!! I LOVE ROLLER COASTERS!!! LEMME ON!! LEMME ON!!! PLEASE!!!!!

edit: oh, and....

Yes you can, Leo, Its called *The Beast*:jig::jig::jig: WOO-HOO! TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":D

Last edited:

No, I'm afraid it is only allowable for the wife to get on it.

And wow, I'm not sure what is more fun: Drunk Leo or caffeine Leo :p

Yes you can, Leo, Its called *The Beast*:jig::jig::jig: WOO-HOO! TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!":D

TACOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO LAAARZ TACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kegs has a Beast? Thought it was the Weenie....

No, I'm afraid it is only allowable for the wife to get on it.

And wow, I'm not sure what is more fun: Drunk Leo or caffeine Leo :p

I don't want to get on you. I already do that with glomping! I WANT TO RIDE THE ROLLER COASTER!! KEGS, WHY DO YOU HATE FUN?! LET ME ON! please. :D

BOTH!!!!!!!!!!

okay, i really wish i had done this, but i think i made up with it later....

Went to the doctor's the other day and was filling out forms. It asked for Race and Ethnicity. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE to putting "Human" for race. So i made up with it by telling them that I got plenty of calcium and that my supplements were milk and cheese. So i have decided that next time i meet a new doc my race will be HUMAN!!!!!

about to head in. Maybe see you guys tomorrow. I hope. I miss and love yall. My schedule got changed aand apparently it's gonna be this way till the end of the year at least. >< need another outlet to make money. im thinking abot candle making and being a model for life drawing classes. need to delve deeper into that.... :scratchchin:

I'm curious about what kind of candles you would make:D I would take that life drawing class:wink: See you later Leo:spy:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High