The Noodle Compound V. 2.0

Re: The Noodle Compound

I love that Movie.

277178_259318320748248_5804032_n.jpg

Or was it?

1153f775-c47b-49fa-babf-2f71e5141e00.jpg

full of win and brilliance!

I think it was John Luke Picard that coined that one actually.

That is actually plan C. Plan B involves Captain Jean Luc Picard.

THANK YOU VIVI! lol! Had Gorny seen that.... your *** would've been grass! XD

Tired. Don't plan on doing anything this week. Had a REALLY busy week and stayed out super late Friday. Got four hours of sleep.

Other than that, there's really not much going on. Just feel overworked and tired.... It might be time to find a new job. Or new hobby. Noodle, do you have any openings? I have great skills at fetching coffee, I look terrific in an office skirt and sheer panty hose, typing 170 wpm, knowing my way around the Internet and rug stores, and I have superb wrapping skills. Did I mention I am good at looking innocent? :eyelash:

But how good are you at taking the wrap when things go bad?

But how good are you at taking the wrap when things go bad?

that's what the sweet and innocent act is for. ;)

Well, Leo, you have all the prerequisites!

:thankyou: :girly:

hey, this made me think of you. I would do this but I don't want the FBI on my ***. Already have zokar on it. Don't need more men!

313666_3928611008234_812342196_n.jpg

Yeah I saw it and I was like, that is sooo tempting :)

full of win and brilliance!

THANK YOU VIVI! lol! Had Gorny seen that.... your *** would've been grass! XD

Tired. Don't plan on doing anything this week. Had a REALLY busy week and stayed out super late Friday. Got four hours of sleep.

Other than that, there's really not much going on. Just feel overworked and tired.... It might be time to find a new job. Or new hobby. Noodle, do you have any openings? I have great skills at fetching coffee, I look terrific in an office skirt and sheer panty hose, typing 170 wpm, knowing my way around the Internet and rug stores, and I have superb wrapping skills. Did I mention I am good at looking innocent? :eyelash:

are you good with your hands?......

good hands are required to play/testbug video games :p

clothing optional (for Leo)

I thought clothing was always optional?

Just so long as I don't have to wear pants.

Pants wearing is sometimes necessary though. But I'm happy as long as I don't have to wear them while pooing.

Pants wearing is sometimes necessary though. But I'm happy as long as I don't have to wear them while pooing.

I disagree with your assertion that there exists a situation where pants are not actually optional.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High