The Lonesome Road Inn (My Charicters)

Zedwardson

Aug 20, 2021
This is my thread to follow all my D2 and D2R characters -- I figure one thread instead of making threads galore.

(Note: I have a Desktop and Laptop. The Laptop Is Linux, and for now, I am playing Diablo 2 classic without mods including runewords (Have to figure out how to launch it with the -3dfx and so on) The desktop is D2 classic with the runewords -- and will be D2R. As of right now, I am just restarting so most of my PCs will be untwinked as I really don't have anything to twink them with, and I am just raising some PCs to level 10.)

Its been fun after a 10 year or so absence from D2 to get back into the swing of things.

Desktop: (1.14d, FAM)

Paladin:

Bidensucks (L18): Entry into the Three legged comp. Zealot Build.
Untwinked, HC
(Act 2, Normal)

Jamis (L10): No nonsense Zealot -- Might get remade into my primary D2R character.
Untwinked, SC
(Act 1, Normal) (finished Countess)

Druid:

Lupin(L03): Entry into the Three Legged comp. Werewolf build
Untwinked, HC
(Act 1, Normal) (Finished Den of Evil)

Laptop: (1.14b, Vanilla)

Barbarian:

ConcConc (L9): Conc Barb
Untwinked, HC
(Act 1, Normal)

Sorceress:

TLR_Alexis (L13): Ice Sorc Entry in the Three-Legged Race Tournament
HC (joint stash with TLR_Cyrus)
(Act 1, Normal) Defeated Countess

Necromancer:

Jakob (L10) : Standard Fishymancer
Untwinked, SC
(Act 1, Normal)

TLR_Cyrus(L26): Summoner Entry in the Three-Legged Race Tournament
Untwinked, HC
(Act 3, normal)
Finished act 2, now needs to wait till TLR_Alexis finishes act 1

Graveyard:

Runescape(L5) Necromancer
HC, Orange contest
Died in act 1 in the caves. Ran into coldcrow and minions, and was arrowed to death, all my potions couldn't heal me fast enough to the Damage I was getting. .

WOC_Xebec (L21): Spear Conc Barb, entry into the commoners game
Untwinked, HC
(act 2, Normal)
Died in act two since I thought I paused the game to bring the dog in, and I hadn't paused it, and cam back to deeds.

Last edited:
Awesome! Looking forward to more updates. I've been making untwinked characters and running them through as practice for D2R, I will also be joining you in deeds too.

Reactions: Zedwardson
Awesome! Looking forward to more updates. I've been making untwinked characters and running them through as practice for D2R, I will also be joining you in deeds too.
Will do, only real note (still early in the game) is that I got my first set item. Will have to decide how much countress farming I want to do and if I want to use the imbue early. I know most say to wait, but in Hardcore untweaked it is tempting to use it to get something useful.

Great!

Interested to see how this thread is going to develop, I have a somehow similar one - but I've been here for some more time, and as a trader I included some specific sections.

Looking forward for your updates, welcome :)
I did base my off of your thread, and it made much more sense to keep a single thread to keep my posts contained. In single player I always played untwinked, or as I called it "Play with what you found". In the past I would just delete the stashes of deeded characters, or played stashless -- but perhaps I might do giveaways or such. Its moot right now as I really don't have anything but a few low runes.

Reactions: Babyhell
Early game untwinked where you remember to take everything not hammered down for coin or direct use.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-08-23 11-00-02.png
    Screenshot from 2021-08-23 11-00-02.png
    902.4 KB · Views: 8
Dobloscreen.jpg

After a 10 years away, get my first unique, a not bad at all Nagelring from the countess

Andy dead.jpg

Finished act 1 with one of my three legged charicters

Sorry to hear about that, at least you didn't get KO'ed by corpsefire like me :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, its a bit "ouch" but at least I didn't have a lot of time invested. It was more of "am I good enough to do this neat tourny idea" and the answer is no.

Spent the rest of my gametime cleaning out my stashes and dumping items no longer needed for gold.

HC is a really different gameplay too...so is twinked vs untwinked.

It's a matter of experience, maybe you'll give another try after getting used to it :)
Its all good, I enjoy HC untwinked, but the orange contest (Runes only) HC untwinked might be too much to chew right now.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High