The Daily -- All Daily, Every Daily

You defeted hell Baal with a dog? I say that qualifies as D2.
*Stern look* Sounds more like a non-forum approved mod.

RL: I get to / have to have lunch with two of the foremost scholars in my field and discuss my dissertation with them. I should be excited, but to be honest I'm dreading it a bit!
D2: Getting close to making Infinity. I know Enigma is the most prized RW to many, but after a lot of soul-searching I believe Infinity needs to come first for me.

You defeted hell Baal with a dog? I say that qualifies as D2.
I had no idea what you meant, until[...]

I expect a write-up of this one. A dog pat? Goodness, it must've been tough
[...]I read this post. Then I groaned, but laughed. Thanks, guys!

*Stern look* Sounds more like a non-forum approved mod.
LoL! Thanks for the laughs guys. Although, a mod that changes the characters and skill visuals to animals would be cool. Y'know, you could be a wolf, and use claws and stuff!

RL: Friday and I will have a mini vacation :) Mother-in-law is taking care of the two girls and my husband and me will have 2 nights of undisturbed sleep as well as actual conversations!! SWEET!!!!
D2: finally gathered enough courage to push my singer passed Hell Duriel and he dropped a Titan's Revenge!! My first. Of course that means I have to create Fishyzon...
OVG: never (or does Solitaire count..?)

I had no idea what you meant, until[...]

Sorry. My mind works in mysterious ways. I get that a lot that people have no idea what i'm talking about, while in my head the train of thought is totally logical.

RL: Friday and I will have a mini vacation

Who's this Friday and why are you having a mini vacation with him?

my husband and me will have 2 nights of undisturbed sleep as well as actual conversations!! SWEET!!!!

Conversations? I think your husband will be less enthusiastic. :p

RL: Master's thesis, job hunting, full-time job, part time evening jobs, family, building a house. How in the hell do I even have time to post this?
D2: No no no no no.
OVG: These exist?

RL: grad school, still sick

D2: Found my first beta BKWB really fast <3

OVG: KAG ofc and sudoku if that counts (phone)

You guys live far more interesting lives than I do.

RL: Got accepted to do an online survivor thing with my sister via tumblr. Oh, and I made a tumblr account. Apparently, they loved my application, and since they already know and love my sister, we got accepted to this season right off the bat. Going to call a nearby repair shop to have my car towed in and get it repaired. It's an electrical problem, but I don't know what it is that's wrong with it beyond that.
D2: walking a ww barb through hell on /p8 when I do play.
OVG: Daily challenge in Hearthstone to keep that gold rolling in.

Good to see my fellow grad students plugging away!

RL: Sent off the 3rd chapter of my dissertation to the committee this morning!

RL: 60 hours put in this week at Velux, I always get over 50, usually 54-60. Been having some really scary chest pains. I'm thinking there's something wrong with my heart valves.

D2: Not lately, but hopefully i'll be changing that shortly after this post.

OVG: GraalOnline.

RL: Car is getting worked on, needs a new alternator... and battery. Hanging out in Chicago with my sister for the night. Drinks and Skype games galore.
D2: nay for today
OVG: lo mismo

RL: Just bought a car today, 1300$ cash. 1985 Mercury Lynx L w/ 94k miles on it. Pretty good condition for as old as it is. Dropping it off tomorrow to have new belts put on it and have it serviced.

D2: Tomorrow... I promise.

OVG: GraalOnline .__.

RL: Since I last frequented the forums, I've gone back to school training to be a network technician. I got my first certification, CompTIA Network+, in August!

D2: Impossible Tourney. I think I am quite likely to die to /players 8 Duriel. I have doubts about the longterm viability of Charged Bolt under these restrictions anyway. So far I think I prefer a Nova sorc.

OVG: Might play some Brawl- with lil bro. I played a lot of Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup this summer, which has permadeath, so I'm a little bit less afraid of hardcore D2 now, I think.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High