The Amazon Sister quest for HC 99 Trophy

Got to act 5 yesterday, used my first reskiller action.
Lvl 56 and I think I'll do... a lot of drifter cavern runs. Strange location maybe but I use the exploding arrow so I kill fast and it has the highest drop rate for the raizortail and Nightwing's Veil on Nightmare for none Boss mobs so it makes sense to level there for me for now. I guess I'll stay till about lvl 70. Hopefully I'll find at least one of those items.

Got to act 5 yesterday, used my first reskiller action.
Lvl 56 and I think I'll do... a lot of drifter cavern runs. Strange location maybe but I use the exploding arrow so I kill fast and it has the highest drop rate for the raizortail and Nightwing's Veil on Nightmare for none Boss mobs so it makes sense to level there for me for now. I guess I'll stay till about lvl 70. Hopefully I'll find at least one of those items.
gain XP where you kill the fastest, if that is Drifter Cavern that is prob the best. Pindle on p8 is another option, but can be a bit boring.

You cant find Nightwings Veil on NM, that item is TC 81 and can only drop in Hell according to Silospen drop calc. Razortail though you can find in the Caverns.

Good luck and look forward to your next update.

Reactions: NemoG
So I took a bit of a break but a 5GB update was waiting today so I gave it a spin. As I play on PS5 I never did any of the testing. The 500 arrows instead of 350 is GREAT.
.I don't feel like she is much stronger but maybe the mana is a bit better yes.

For sure I found a lot in these short 2 hours I played.. nothing GG but I am lvl 60-65 on NM with a clean build and 70%MF. .

Got: Dwarf star ring, Ist Rune, SC +2MaxD, 13AR & 18 Life, Eth Darkglow armour (the Merc wears it).

I was impressed withthse finds to be fair. In that short amount of time.

I kinda forgot how to play I almost died twice in thay short amount of time (damn harpy looking things!). I got to take it more easy but it was a good session. Slow but steady

Amma Five is still alive! Lvl 64, NM, A5

Last edited:
Reactions: DariusTriplet
Played another few hours.
Killed baal at lvl 69.
Also found a IK belt, wearing it for the resistance on it.

Not going to hell yet though, levelling goes fine still, I changed to hell before and died in the tower lvl 72, this time, we wait and prepare better. Lvl 75 maybe I go..

I am seriously struggling atm. I am lvl 76 and in hell Act2 did all quests except duriel. But the specters got me so close to death 3 a few times already... it's hard.

I got a Witchwild String from Andy. I decided to use it due to the +40 all res. But the dmg output Is so low.. I am frustrated but alive I suppose. I might try some tomb runs are they dont have cold immunes and are lvl 85 areas now.... maybe go back to higher dmg output and do the tomb runs for a bit see what happens.

Last edited:
I am seriously struggling atm. I am lvl 76 and in hell Act2 did all quests except duriel. But the specters got me so close to death 3 a few times already... it's hard.

I got a Witchwild String from Andy. I decided to use it due to the +40 all res. But the dmg output Is so low.. I am frustrated but alive I suppose. I might try some tomb runs are they dont have cold immunes and are lvl 85 areas now.... maybe go back to higher dmg output and do the tomb runs for a bit see what happens.

If you are a Physical bowazon and have the runes (Lum + Pul) to up the WWS from a Short Siege Bow to a Diamond bow, you should consider doing so. With it having the chance to proc Amp Dmg and the % Deadly Strike on it, that's up to 4x the damage the output screen lists. I was able to get a Strafe-zon through Hell a few years ago using the Witchyzon build.

If you are a Physical bowazon and have the runes (Lum + Pul) to up the WWS from a Short Siege Bow to a Diamond bow, you should consider doing so. With it having the chance to proc Amp Dmg and the % Deadly Strike on it, that's up to 4x the damage the output screen lists. I was able to get a Strafe-zon through Hell a few years ago using the Witchyzon build.
I'm an frost maiden actually, I do think maybe i need to change but till now it worked.. I was off for holiday got back today I think i'll reset the map and try to get the tomb closer to town and run that till lvl 80 or so. maybe even find something nice.

really not sure what to do, maybe andy runs as well for some amulets or a better ring...
survival is key so... so far so good i suppose haha

Whats your gear atm?

as frostmaiden you want +skills. so melody in a +2 or +3 bow skills reflex bow (even +1 is good, until you find a better base) will give you good damage and should be better than wws.

alternatively wizendraw as i said in the UT99 thread.
Irathas finery is a great budget set for bowazon and quite easy to get (gamble or just mf), it even has pierce now as a new set bonus. peace as armor for more damage or smoke if you prefer more res.

also you should keep small charms with cold damage, because they increase cold duration of your arrow more than the synergy does.

Keep it up, i love reading you updates.

Stony Tomb or Ancient Tunnels is a great farming spot for you atm, would stay there to gear up/level

Reactions: Foghorn Leghorn
Irathas finery is a great budget set for bowazon and quite easy to get (gamble or just mf), it even has pierce now as a new set bonus. peace as armor for more damage or smoke if you prefer more res.

Depending on his setup, I think keeping the WWS with its +40 res all (don't bother wasting the runes to up it though, seeing as he's a Frostmaiden) + Peace armor would work almost as well as Melody + Smoke if he doesn't have a good base for Melody). I'm speaking more with HC in mind, where I'm terrified to run around with resistances that are not close to max.

also you should keep small charms with cold damage, because they increase cold duration of your arrow more than the synergy does.

If this is true, then I just learned something new today. Thank you! :)

Stony Tomb or Ancient Tunnels is a great farming spot for you atm, would stay there to gear up/level

Agreed - no cold immunes in either place, so both are great spots to farm/level.

Reactions: Zyr
So I am lvl 78 gear is 100% found and yes HC so high Defence & Res oriented

Helm: Rare cerclet for 15 all Res, 47 cold Res, 30% faster run/walk, 6str,
Armor: field plate Smoke
Belt: Immortal king for 25str, fire and lit Res
Gloves: rare demonhides for fire and lit res
Ring 1: raven frost 209 AR 18dex
Ring 2: rare, 5min DMG, 50 poison over 3sec, 3life leech, 12cold Res, 8lit Res, 16 fire Res.
Boots: rare Greaves, 45ED, 18 cold Res, 13 poison res, 59GF, 18MF
Amulet: Nokizan relic
Weapon 1: edgeruneword stag bow +1 skills
Weapon 2: witch wild string Amn rune and a jewel for posion Res

Some stuff in stash:
4OS +1bow skills, +12ED ceremonial bow
3OS +1Bow skills stag bow
4OS Chaos armor
Lore rune war hat
Chance guards 33MF

Merc act 2holy freeze
Helm
: duskdeep
Armor: Darkglow
Weapon: insight battle Scythe lvl 17 meditation

Actually, each charm prefix/suffix that adds cold damage adds 1 sec cold duration, reduced to ¼ sec in hell...

So a dual cold affix Snowy/Shivering/Boreal/Hibernal charm of Frost/the Icicle/the Glacier/Winter will add 2 sec (½ sec in hell) cold duration...

And its worth looking for an Eye of Etlich ammy.... the cold duration on it ranges from 2-10 seconds!! A 10 second one is awesome, quite possibly BIS for Frost Maiden!

WoRG

The Ammu is for sure interesting. As you can see above my gear is quite shit haha. I'm lvl 80 now, reset the map and got a tomb close by.. on players 3 I get about 1/3 a lvl each run I'll do it till I feel better about myself haha

Reactions: Zyr
Tried Duriel this morning... clearly not an Bowazon friend, I can't get him down below 75%..

Seriously considering respecting but that would be my 2nd. so... not too sure. LvL 20 Valkarie will help my survial but, only cold dmg might be an issue later...
Do i have the gear to spec to physical dmg, not likely but maybe...
What to do... for now, I'll keep running tombs till lvl 85 or so i guess

Reactions: Kartongen
Amma 5 still alive. Lvl 83
Did the respec so now I got a lvl 20 Valkerie and no more fire skills.

All good, got to LK, player setting 1 was walking around to find the WP killed everything.

Doom ape dropped this: LO rune 180b72cd23475-screenshotUrl.jpg

Best find on any of the Amma sisters so far.

"Just" a Jah left for the ICE bow

I think I'm going to fall off the wagon on the "clean" run. It's just getting a bit boring. I'm in LK lvl 85 and I found that LO rune a while back. Not too much else for my Amma except a 11%cold Res SC.

Did find a plain trap skiller and a +1cold (sorc) +31life skiller.

I am just a bit bored... I also still got to finish the game with necro, barb and druid. And I liked playing the assassin on SC MP. I guess I'll make a 2nd character to keep my going but if I find something it doesn't make sense to me not to use it as lvl 99 is still f*CK far away and I probably die before so better enjoy the ride I guess.

I might finish the game with the Amma first so at least I get that trophy (as I play on PS5) and it's more interesting then LK over and over again.

As I stated I needed s break... So made s trap sin, damn she's fast in comparison. I finished Normal didn't reskill and ran to Andy due to her -50 to fire I'll run her maybe 100 time and see what happens before I reskill and move on.

Amma5, lvl 85 still alive
Sin1 lvl 45 still alive180f9fb338c13-screenshotUrl.jpg

First 10 runs, took 1 hour but I killed everything on the way and gained 4 lvls to me it was worth it. 2 finds.
Both not great but I'll keep it for now.
180fa4bb47130-screenshotUrl.jpg

180fa4b7e2071-screenshotUrl.jpg

It went faster now, gained 2 more levels level 52 at the end. Found my 2nd unique ring. Didn't count on keeping the scepter but it was full value to sell so I'll keep it for now.

And a weapon I'll use later for MF for sure
180fafb434227-screenshotUrl.jpg
180fafb2a677-screenshotUrl.jpg

180fafb434227-screenshotUrl.jpg

Attachments

• 180fa4bb47130-screenshotUrl.jpg
    180fa4bb47130-screenshotUrl.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low