• Make Chains of Honor Archon Plate.
    • Amazon Torch.
    • Assassin Torch.
    • Barbarian Torch.
    • Druid Torch.
    • Necromancer Torch.
    • Paladin Torch.
    • Sorceress Torch.
  • Do some 1k Runs projects, for targets and farming spots that I usually don't do, using more varied builds.
I can check off some boxes of my task list. That was way faster that I anticipated, I'm so thrilled!

Last edited:
It seems as if Ive made remarkable progress in just the past 2 weeks. I finished all of my Hellforge collections last weekend, so Primary goal is done.

Using my runes that were cubed up from the Hellforge, I was able to roll one +15 and two +14 Cal to Arms, all in a +3 Holy Shield scepter, so I'd say that secondary goal is done too lol

Tertiary goal has been officially started. I added a 1.14 installation, and I tested the RWM with a Spirit Monarch. Rolled only 27%, but thankfully I still have plenty of Spirit packs and Hel runes from the Hellforge so I can try again lol. I still have 8x Ohm runes plus a MULTITUDE of runes in the Pul - Ist range, so I should have a fair bit of rune capital to work with

And Quatrenary goal has offically been started as well. After installing 1.14 I selected a Paladin named Uber_Kampfer. Currently level 14 and tearing through the Dark Wood with Full Sigons Steel, dual Cathans rings, and a Cathans ammy, with Deathspade on the weapon. He's probably due for a weapon upgrade soon, although Im not quite sure what I want to give him at the moment. I sure hope there is room for 1 point Zeal in the Smiter build, cause if I have to go thru the entire game with single target attack, I just may blow my brains out before I hit act 1 nightmare lol

• Love
Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
My play time is pretty sporadic but I’ll list some things to hold myself somewhat accountable:

• Finish LK tour on HC untwinked Amazon (1.5/5 Ber currently. Still not a single direct Ber drop in LK ever, last count was over 20k runs across multiple characters IIRC)
  • HC Zod (only one I can remember dropping ever on SP was from Nihlathak on SC untwinked 99er Sorc)
  • HC Griffon’s (Pindle gonna get the fucking business again)
  • RFL!

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Cheers to @PhineasB for continuing this labor of love in 2023!

I've found the task of setting yearly goals very helpful when it comes to motivation to play and it helps me remember all the little things I find along the way even if I don't fulfill all of my hopes and dreams :D So I'll go ahead and continue the tradition. Not sure how much I will play this year, but I'm fairly sure it will end up being A LOT because its D2 we're talking here :p

Goals for 2023
Code:
Level a +2 skills ammy shopper to 93                      1/1
1 new low level ML ring from cow king                     1/1
1 new tri res greaves from cow king                       0/1
100 more SOJs from cow king                               100/100
Cube 36 Pskulls                                           57/36

Code:
Roll a useful amulet with Pskulls                           1/1

Code:
3 Grailers from Duriel                                                                            3/3
2 Ethereal Vamp Gazes                                                                             2/2
2 Ethereal Headstrikers                                                                           2/2
2 Shakos                                                                                          2/2
Cow King's Boots                                                                                  1/1
4 Ists                                                                                            1/4
8 Jewels of +4 Replenish Life                                                                     8/8

Rack or shop an exceptional or elite Cruel 2-hander of Quickness and punch 4 holes in it          0/1
Sacred Armor rack                                                                                 0/1
Ancient Axe rack + something else useful                                                          1/1
Lance rack + something else useful                                                                1/1
Naga rack + something else useful                                                                 1/1
Low level (12 or 18) druid pelt rack + something else useful                                      1/1

2 new Berserker Axe racks + something else useful                                                 0/2
2x 10%+ ED 5 socket Ethereal Berserker Axes                                                       2/2
2x 10%+ ED 4 socket Ethereal Berserker Axes                                                       0/2
2x Superior 5 socket Ethereal Nagas                                                               2/2

Craft 3/20 MA gloves                                                                              1/1
Craft a +3 MA amulet                                                                              1/1
Craft a +3 SS amulet                                                                              1/1
Craft a +3 Pcombat amulet                                                                         1/1

Rush 40 socket mules                                                                              40/40
Level a pally to 99 for 1.10s hellforge                                                           1/1
Level a goldfind barb to 99 for 1.14d                                                             1/1
1675533164341.png1676020041015.png1678995086844.png

Code:
3 Highlord's                                          3/3
Naj's Puzzler                                         1/1
Windforce                                             1/1

Code:
Roll a +ED 3 Socket Runic Talon of Quickness              1/1

Code:
Reduce the # of rushees awaiting hellforge to 0           0/30?
2 Beta Deleriums                                          2/2

Code:
900 more uber keys                                        900/900
300 jewels from Travincal                                 458/300
7 Runes Vex+ from Travincal                               2/7
300 jewels from Duriel                                    27/300
90 Essence from Duriel                                    131/90

20 Runes Ohm+ (not including Travincal goal)              24/20
(Lo - 1.07, Ohm - 1.07, Sur, Ohm, Sur, Sur, Jah, Sur, Jah, Jah, Zod, Lo, Sur, Jah, Ber, Jah, Sur, Sur, Sur, Sur, Ohm, Jah, Ohm, Ohm)
3x Eth grailers                                           3/3
2x Perfect grailers                                       2/2

Level new pally to 98                                     98/98

Fun things to look out for:
15% ED Large Siege Bow                                    1/1
15% ED Shadow Bow                                         1/1
15% ED Crusader Bow                                       0/1
15% ED Hydra Bow                                          1/1
15% ED Siege Crossbow                                     1/1
15% ED Colossus Crossbow                                  1/1
15% ED Pellet Bow                                         1/1
15% ED Demon Crossbow                                     0/1
3/10 Elemental Skills amulet                              0/1
3/10 Fire Skills amulet                                   0/1
3/10 Lightning Skills amulet                              0/1
4x 12% MF Grand Charms                                    1/4
12x Jewels of Carnage                                     14/12
12x Jewels of Wrath                                       9/12
3x 40% Gold find Grand charms with prefix                 0/3

Project: Gambling My Life Savings
Finish Gambling 1st Billion Gold                          1/1
Farm 2nd Billion Gold                                     1billion/1billion
Gamble at least 1/2 of 2nd Billion Gold                   0/1
3/20 Poison and Bone Skills circlet                       0/1

Hopes and Dreams:
Jeweler's Tiara/Diadem of Luck                            0/1
Jeweler's Tiara/Diadem of Nirvana                         0/1
+5 Find item/BO Barb helm                                 0/1
JMoD                                                      0/1
6/40 Maiden or Ceremonial Javelin                         0/1
50MF War Travelers                                        0/1
3os eTomby                                                0/1

Comprehensively Nerdy D2 Spreadsheet Project
Add catalog of rings to spreadsheet                       1/1
Add catalog of amulets to spreadsheet                     1/1
Add catalog of circlets to spreadsheet                    1/1
Add perfect grail stats to spreadsheet                    0/1
Add 1.07 grail to spreadsheet                             0/1
Add 1.07 Unique stats to spreadsheet                      0/1
Add 1.07 Set stats to spreadsheet                         0/1

Progress
Code:
Patch                                                     Achieved
------------------------------------------------------------------
1.00                                                      4/5
1.06                                                      1/1
1.07                                                      17/24
1.08                                                      3/3
1.10a                                                     1/1
1.10s                                                     1/2
1.14d                                                     17/42

Last edited:
Goals for 2023
  • A Mat/Pat for all classes
  • At least one of SSoGs Builds
  • Get Grailers to 10 items left
  • Participate in a tournament
Progress
  • Assassin, Barbarian, Amazon
  • Fearazon
  • 3 items left
  • Done

Last edited:
Goals for 2023

1. Reach 3rd wp in act 3 NM with my one and only HC char (bow amazon). Took me half a year to reach first wp so there is hope.

2. Reach next wp/lvl/10 runs with any char.

3. Find some time for hld pvp

Not exactly D2 - but at least somewhat close - continue my progress in D1 v1.09 with all the 3 chars (lvl 17 ATM with all of them)

Reactions: maxicek
After last year I swore I would never do it again. But somehow I talked myself into it

1688312633397.png

only 291 D keys to go for 100 sets

2023 is halfway done but my goals for D2 have quite a ways to go!

1689453374677.png
27/78

Last edited:
Nice bump @ziambe given that we're at the half-way mark for the year. My updates are below, and more generally, I've been able to keep on track for my main goal of staying engaged even though I have less time now than in the past:
  • Push my Untwinked 99er Sorc Redux to 98 (she pinged 97 at the end of 2022)
    • She reached 97.55 as my entrant in RFL Round 1 (CS for Areas), but I haven't touched her since April. Once I finish a few more characters in my oSkill sept, I hope to turn back to her.
  • Complete my Lesser Skills Sept (3 of 7 completed at the end of 2022) and get at least 3 characters into a forthcoming oSkill Sept
    • Finished Lesser Skills Sept and have completed 2 characters in the oSkill Sept (with the third at the start of NM), so on track to tick this one off within the next month.
  • Finish a HC tourney Paladin (second attempt parked in A1H at the end of 2022)
    • No progress
  • Host RFL and MFO
    • RFL hosted with streamlined two-round format, and MFO to come (although we may also need to revisit format with impact of Meph and Andy TZs and load times and better options in D2R potentially making Pindle obsolete for the tourney)

Reactions: ziambe
Nice bump again @ziambe! A month late for 3/4 of the year, but my updates are below:
    • She reached 97.55 as my entrant in RFL Round 1 (CS for Areas), but I hadn't touched her since then, until after the MFO. Over the last two+ weeks, she's now a little past 97.75 and definitely on track to tick this one off (estimated 15 hours to ping).
  • Complete my Lesser Skills Sept (3 of 7 completed at the end of 2022) and get at least 3 characters into a forthcoming oSkill Sept
    • No progress
  • Host RFL and MFO
    • RFL hosted with streamlined two-round format, and MFO with updated single-category format

Reactions: Gynli and ziambe
Nice bump again @ziambe! A month late for 3/4 of the year, but my updates are below:
    • She reached 97.55 as my entrant in RFL Round 1 (CS for Areas), but I hadn't touched her since then, until after the MFO. Over the last two+ weeks, she's now a little past 97.75 and definitely on track to tick this one off (estimated 15 hours to ping).
    • No progress
  • Host RFL and MFO
    • RFL hosted with streamlined two-round format, and MFO with updated single-category format
Gotta hold people (mainly myself) accountable for those goals!!

Indeed getting down to crunch time for 2023. It will take an extreme stroke of luck to be able to finish everything on my list, but there's certainly no shame in bringing a few goals from 2023 along to 2024!

I completely forgot about this!

Simple goals for now still.
  1. Finish overdue goal from 2022. One untwinked guardian. Currently playing pure-summon Necro in normal. Aptly named UG_afk.
    • No progress...
      Most of my gaming time was spent on OVG,
      And the little d2 time i did play was spent on my blizz sorc. Still plenty of time till the end of the year yo tick this off though. 😀
  2. 98 on UT99er sorc.
    • Hit lvl 97 earlier this year and currently sitting at 97.9. Will ding 98 to check off this years goal.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhineasB and ziambe
Here is my progress update:

In HC, I need to get back to work on two characters I started a few months ago: Blade Fury Assassin; and Summoning Druid. Both are sitting in Hell and I should be able to finish the game with them if I play my cards right.
  • Summon Druid made it to Guardian!
  • Bladesin died in Act IV Hell because I wasn't being careful enough

I think I would also like to achieve one more Mat/Pat with each class. I'm thinking of the following...
  • Amazon: Plague/Poison Javazon (actually another Bowazon, not Poison Javs... but whatevs, she's done)
  • Assassin: Martial Arts build of some sort
  • Barbarian: Double Throw
  • Druid: Fire elemental build (I am playing a Fire Claws Werebear right now!)
  • Necro: Melee / Iron Golem (already started)
  • Paladin: Undecided... (Holy Fire Zealot)
  • Sorceress: Random skill tree for each difficulty (IIRC, llama is calling this a "Rainbow Sorceress" in some recent videos... might be fun!)

I have not made a serious effort to get to level 99 in TZs with my Fire Ball Sorc. She'll get to level 95 fairly soon.

Reactions: PhineasB and ziambe
Actually I've done pretty well
Completed
Build a FOH/Smite Paladin.
Finish the Bonemancer
Participate in more tournaments (didn't do that well, but did participate)

Work in Progress

Take ARGH to 99. This was before TZs came out and he was level 95 at the time. I reached 98 by April, but got side tracked by other projects (3 Druid Fury Wolves and the 2 above) so progress has been slow. However, the end is in sight as he is now a little over 98.9

Continue the LK farming. I've got a number of runewords that I want to make. This has gotten totally sidetracked, though I've found a Cham, Jah and 2 Ber just questing this year and have definitely made a number of runewords this year. Phoenix, Metamorphosis and Wrath being the biggest.

Build an Auradin when I finally find the runes for the gear. Next year maybe.

Grail - Besides continuing to work on my overall and self-found Grail, I've started a new Grail - Level 99 items only. So, lots of Baal running for the next 10 years or so. Again written before TZs, I've already reached the 75% mark, so maybe just 5 years instead of 10.

My goal was ten more mats/pats. I posted one in early January of this year, and today I posted my sixteenth. :)

Maybe I can finish another? There are still twenty days left in the calendar year. I have a barbarian and a druid both in Hell act 2. 😰 We'll see what happens...

Edit: For whatever it's worth, my set/unique item "holy grail" is at -31 (fifteen of which are TC87s), and my single-socket gray item grail is at -30 (three exceptionals and 27 elites, ten of which are TC87s).

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ziambe and PhineasB
I think I can call it now. One short of the goal, but oh well.
  • Amazon: Plague/Poison Javazon (actually another Bowazon, not Poison Javs... but whatevs, she's done)
  • Assassin: Martial Arts build of some sort ('Chaos' Whirlwind Assassin, just need to wrap up Act V Hell this week. Watch out for the Mat thread! :cool:)
  • Barbarian: Double Throw
  • Druid: Fire elemental build (Fire Claws / Armageddon Werebear)
  • Necro: Melee / Iron Golem (already started)
  • Paladin: Undecided... (Holy Fire Zealot)
  • Sorceress: Random skill tree for each difficulty (IIRC, llama is calling this a "Rainbow Sorceress" in some recent videos... might be fun!)

I am having issues with my game again so I can't make new characters right now... :-/

Reactions: Swamigoon
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High