Run Tracking

Garthis

Sep 22, 2021
I hope everyone is doing well!

Quick question for all you experienced SPF folks out there!

How does everyone track their run#/runtimes/finds in d2 legacy as well as d2 resurrected? I see all kinds of posts from people with very specific information regarding what run they find things etc. is there some sort of run tracking program endorsed by the SPF being used to track this information?

I would like to start tracking my runs :)

Thanks!

Garthis

I still use Silopen's runcounter. Theres also a new one going around, but it didn't work for me.

Attached is Silopen's runcounter, if you want to try it out.

I play legacy only.

Attachments

• RunCounterAdv.zip
    36.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Thank you for posting this! I will give it a try as the main thing I hope to track is my LK runs to give me some comfort when I don’t find things haha. My LK runner is still on legacy so I should have no issues.

Does anyone know if this run counter would work on d2r? Or are there any d2r compatible alternatives?

Thank you for posting this! I will give it a try as the main thing I hope to track is my LK runs to give me some comfort when I don’t find things haha. My LK runner is still on legacy so I should have no issues.

Does anyone know if this run counter would work on d2r? Or are there any d2r compatible alternatives?
yeah, it works on d2r, been testing it out this morning

Thanks for the quick reply on that! I will get it installed tonight. Is it pretty self explanatory to use? I am not the most tech savvy ;)

This is exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks! It works great with both legacy and resurrected through one application!

This is exactly what I was looking for!! Thanks! It works great with both legacy and resurrected through one application!
Sounds like I need to try this too and only use pen and paper on designing my characters…
Especially now I just decided to do NM Meph runs with my javzon

Hahaha yea I wasn’t tracking my runs at all aside from loosely in my head. I would basically look at how long I played divided by what I perceived my average run time to be to get a ballpark of runs. But having set up and started using the above counter I realize I am less efficient than I thought ;). This will be very helpful going forward.

Super easy to use too!

Still in the LK running phase to get infinity and enigma.. fun times! So far I have 1 sur, 1 ber, and a Lo. Getting closer!

I have probably done close to 2400 runs? Wasn’t tracking to this point though ;)

Run counter by @0skros

Thanks for that run counter as well. I will check it out.

Rather than start a new thread I figured I would just tack this question on. I just found a 546 def scarab husk (474 base with 15% ED) with 3OS. Would that make a good enigma base or should I hold out for a dusk shroud? I kinda like the look of scarab husk and only play SP but the 95 str requirement is a bit higher. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Many people make it in a breast plate as it offers most flexibility. They do have the unique charms in the D2R now, so it probably isn't that big of a deal anymore even.

I don't think anyone knows. It does periodically autosave ( every 5 minutes or so). Online it saves when you open a trading screen.

I'm not confident area transitions or quest-related things autosave anything.

There is also a possibility that D2R does not autosave at all.

yeah I think you are right about the 5 minutes, I've been watching it since I haven't been able to figure out a way to use silos since I started having longer runs doing some AT

also something weird I noticed - game saves for every purchase you make on the gamble screen. so all that $$ will add another 40 saves to your counter. doesn't happen for other merchants

Yea I have noticed that it sometimes seems to count random runs. I am not entirely sure what’s happening with it. I may have to test this a little bit. I only really notice it when playing d2r as the only character I have remaining on legacy is my LK runner due to quicker load times.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High