Character name: Blitzkrieg
Character level: 91
Character class: Paladin
Character build: Hammerdin
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 4
Corpse looted: No
Death type: PvM

Cause of demise: I was teleing in the Chaos Sanctuary, looking for some exp to ding up to level 92 and then my Internet Connection decided to die completely. I log back in a few hours later and see my Pally in gray robes. Thanks to my ISP, lost an Enigma+Hoto+Cta+Torch+Anni+Skillers etc there...

Re: RIP: Our Fallen Friends

HC Death Certificate:
============

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death Certificate

Character name: (Conqueror) of_Life
Character level: 75
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: Orb / Chain Lightning
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 3, Durance Level 2

Hmm, come to think of it this seems very similar to my last hc death . . . was teleing around the Durance Level 2 doing yet another mf run and then deeds. My computer had been running a bit slow but I was determined to play . . . (oops), as far as I can tell my death was the result of my merc landing a few "lucky" blows on a group of dolls -she shall be rebuilt.

Death Certificate

Character name: AussieSpud
Character level: 36
Character class: Necro
Character build: Bone
Game difficulty: Normal
Act: 3
Death type: PvP....tppk

Joined a public chant game hoping to level up, went down and quickly killed Mephy, next thing i know another player is hostile and im looking at a deeds screen. Im bummed cause i had full trang set in my stash. The player who pk'ed me (acc name : justos ) didnt get my ear, another player who almost died as well picked it up. Was funny to watch this pk'er begging this other guy for my ear. Oh well, time to rebuild again

Death Certificate

Character name: Terrac
Character level: 18
Character class: Amazon
Character build: *null
Act: 2

Cause of demise:
I entered the Arcane Sanctuary and tried to level up to 19, since the XP bar was almost there, but I died from nearing "The Summoner". I forgot to mention I was in a Hardcore game and "The Summoner" shot a Fireball at me and I died. I will plan for a new Hardcore Character, This time its gonna be a Paladin. (Note to self, go back to Act 1 and buy all of Akara's Healing and Mana Potions and transmute 3 of each potion to make a Rejuvenation potion. Then slay all evil while healing continuously. Nithalak is a Danger to ALL Hardcore players.)

Death Certificate

Character name: Carpe-Corpus
Character level: 82
Character build: Fishy
Act: 5
Corpse looted: yes
Death type: PvE, Nihlathak

Was talking to Rj about doing Nihlathak runs and how I did them before. Scary, but able to survive the max hitting CE's in my own games... So I ran up to him again, to get those pesky keys, but kinda forgot that Rj. was in the game also thus making the CE's just a tat more explosive. BAM! deeds... One shotted by the nasty bugger. He still scares me up to this day, 1 week later. Im very cautious running him with my hammerdin.

Death Certificate

Character name: EADGBE
Character level: 83
Act: 3
Death type: PvM, Fatal Windows Exception

Making my way to Trav waypoint when I get kicked back to Windows desktop. Illegal operation error box and I have to restart but can't log on due to CD key still being in use. Wait 5 minutes and my worse fear was realized. This one really hurt and appears completely out of my control.

Death Certificate

Character name: MadMonk
Character class: Pala
Character build: Hammer/smiter
Act: 5 Ancients
Corpse looted: Yes

Always thought this char was doomed even though I could solo hell easily enough.Went into a game to help some players out.Killed the first Ancient then instant death from out of the blue.Quite glad because it was a screwed up char and I got alot of my stuff back :)Now I can make a new one and get it right this time.Was a shocker though :(

Death Certificate

Character name: Mathcore
Character level: 66
Character build: Blizzard/FB
Act: 1
Death type: Unhandled Exception Error

I had just gotten to hell and was doing great, until the game crashed... My buddy, who was also in the game, phoned me up and asked me why I'd been killed by a quill rat...

Death Certificate

Character name: GrayHat
Character level: 67
Character class: Barbarian
Character build: Warcry / BO-slave
Death type: Slain by a single Blood Lord.

Was doing some CS runs with my hammer and everything was going fine. Had my faithful BO-slave on the other computer for prebuffing. Accidentally I forgot to get the slave back to the city after BO-ing, and he died to a single harmless (well apparently not entirely) monster :banghead:. If the sound had been switched on on that machine, he would still be among us. Kept some goodies in his stash, since he was never in actual combat :undecided:. Damn damn damn.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: Sex-E
Character level: 88
Character build: Blizzard
Act: 3, Durance Level 3
Death type: PvM, or assuming so

Finished a series of Meph/Tunnel/Andy runs, got a bit of lag, fluxed on the last one, create a mule game and had her stand in game while I dressed my Druid. Did like 5 runs with him then went to bed. This morning she's all robe wearing... Kind of sucks, as she had a 50 res upped viper and a 10fcr/20str/5dex/res ring that are now gone, but oh well...

HC Death Certificate:
============

[highlight]RIP: Our Fallen Friends[/highlight]
[highlight]Death Certificate[/highlight]

Character name: Cynthic
Character class: Sorc
Character build: FO/CL

Cause of demise: Not paying attention!
Getting some runes in the Tower, while playing Poker. Thought was in the clear while I went heads-up with someone. While I'm waiting on his end I check up on my sorc and found I was slain by a Champion Ghost. And I also lost that hand.

=============

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: LapDancer
Character level: 53
Character build: Blizz-Lightning
Act: 5-Throneroom

Walked into the Throneroom and straight into a Doll welcome party.Around 500 life and EnergyShield should of been enough but my merc gave them a hand by killing them(and Me).Serves me right for getting rushed and not getting the feel for the char and playing the game the way it should be played.Thats 2 deaths in a week,can't say I didn't deserve this one.Gonna play quest by quest from now on with more care and hopefully I wont be posting on this thread for awhile.But!You never know whats waiting around the corner ;)

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: suove
Character level: 79
Character build: Orb/FB
Act: 3, Durance of hate level 2

I decided to test how much life I would lose from one stygian doll explosion. Answer: all of it. Fairly annoying since I had just found 2 titans in that same game while questing in act3 (197%/7% and an ethereal unid one). Those dolls should be toned down a bit, I had over 800 life.. just stupid how much damage the explosion does.

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: SafetyDance
Character level: 69
Character class: Necromancer
Character build: Summoner
Act: 2, Maggot Lair

I spent an annoying 20 minutes walking through the Maggot lair until I succumbed to a fire enchanted beetle... I am quite sad about the death of my first HC char :cry:

Character name: Mathcore
Character level: 90
Character build: Poison/summon
Act: 5, Throne of Destruction
Death type: TPPK

I just don't get it.

Character name: TheRunawaySlave
Character level: 45
Character build:physical Zealer
Act:1, Andariel
Death type: Andariel

Poison got the best of me, I wasn't really aware of fast it was eating my health

Character name: Half-Life
Character level: 39
Character build: Summon
Act: 5, Throne of Destruction
Death type: TPPK

Nooooooooooooo!

HC Death Certificate:
============

Death Certificate

Character name: BoD-DontGetPKed
Character level: 89
Act: 5, Nilathak
Death type: PvM, nilathak corpse pop

I entered a tp i really shouldnt have, I think thats enough said.

Death Certificate

Character name: SanchezDimarco
Character level: 25
Character build: Summonancer

Cause of demise: All my minions got toasted by the infector of souls pack. Tried to get around them to get to my TP but got stuck in a corner. Went through 12 Big Purples before I heard the scream. Probably should have S&E.

Death Certificate

Character name: Atomic
Character level: 75
Character build: Untwinked Frost Zealot

Cause of demise: Character surrounded by a mob of Fallens and Zombies ! In the pack, 1 boss with Mana Burn, Cold Enchantment and Holy Freeze, another one with Cold Enchantment and Cursed... Unable to escape due to the number of monsters, unable to fight due to combined freezing auras (no "CBF" item). There were so many monsters hitting my char that even the command Alt-F4 was not working! Oddly enough, he was still able to drink pots, and he emptied his belt before dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High