RIP: Our Fallen Friends (Ladder Season 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RIP: Our Fallen Friends (Ladder Season 5)

RIP: Our Fallen Friends
Death certificate

Character name: Mojita
Character level: 76
Character class: Assasin
Character build: Trapsin
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 1
Corpse looted: No
Death type: PvM

Cause of Demise: I wanted to run Countess to get the runes to make insight for my merc before finishing act I and she had been very stingy with the sol runes. Anyways, I got up too early, ignored the warning signs when both my merc and shadow died to an archer pack on the first floor and saw deeds shortly thereafter. Moral of the story: Don't play when sleepy.

Death certificate

Character name: GlobalWarming
Character level: 46
Character class: Sorceress
Character build: Pure fire
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: 3
Corpse looted: Yes
Death type: PVM

Cause of Demise: Stupidity. Me and 2 friends had decided to clear all 3 difficulties on Classic. We did pretty good until durance lvl 2, where things started to go really bad. I was a pure fire sorc and my friends were Avenger and Concentrate Barb. About 5 minutes before my own death, the barb died from a massive stygian doll explosion. The Paladin and I didn't had BO anymore, but we decided to try to kill Meph. Five minutes later, I stood in a door, shooted a fireball without seeing what i was aiming at. I heard the noise of stygian dolls dying, then the little bone pieces coming over me, then the deeds screen.
Dolls - 1 | Me - 0

Death Certificate

Character name: Perky_Poker
Character level: 30
Character class: Amazon
Character build: Fendzon
Game difficulty: Nightmare
Act: Cows

Cause of demise: Was power levelling with enchant and Ravenclaw in NM cows with two people I met. We'd just opened the red portal.

Player A) Doesn't go in right away. "Sec" he says.
Player B) Has gone through and says "No".

I assumed he was replying to player A and isn't waiting for him.

What he meant was:

"The red portal is surrounded by Might Aura cows."

I step through. Inevitable lag. Die about a second before I can exit the game.

Death Certificate

Character name: HotSmoke
Character level: 95
Character class: Assassin
Character build: Traps/Kicks
Game difficulty: Hell
Act: 5, roaring in tunnels

Cause of demise: was having too much fun with my sin, got over joy and forgotten that my fade and cta runned out. noticing that there's too much lighting on top of my screen, thoughts: My shadow having too much fun with traps again -.-"
second later: 1/5hp out, thoughts: fine, tough teddy bear, lets get our beloved life tap on. killed that teddy, hp keeps going down. still puzzled, noticing another couple of creeps, thoughts: MORE LIFE TAP!!!

got close to them: DEEDS. looking at the top of the screen: Killed by Gloams.

Face palm.

Name: MyFootUpYourAss
Class: Assassin
Build: DT/DS
lvl: 45
Cause of Death: cockiness on my side
Gravesite: Pits lvl 2 (nm)

Lost her a few weeks ago. I was doing Tower and Pit runs in nm since lvl 35 or so (all damage she did is related to monster life, so she could kill anywhere she could hit). Needless too say I was bound to run in some nasty boss pack sooner or later. When entering the pits lvl 2 for the umpteenth time I got my deeds handed. No time to cast CoS, no time to get back up to lvl 1, no nothing. Should have stuck to normal baal runs, I know, but she was my first char after a long absense and I needed runes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High