Quick question on selling SOJ

McGruber08

Mar 28, 2020
I read somewhere that in single player you can just sell a SOJ and the Uber Diablo will spawn at the next Unique enemy you come across to get a chance at Annihilus.

Just wanted to be sure before I kissed it goodbye.

Reactions: Babyhell
Good luck @McGruber08 ;-)

I got mine lately, pretty one. So I can confirm the selling mechanic!
Thanks! Glad to hear from you Babyhell and glad that you got one! Glad you got a pretty one, hopefully mine rolls good tonight =)

@WoRG, yeah I am on D2R, need to update my profile. I'll try selling the SOJ tonight.

Last edited:
Reactions: WoRG
Well I sold it and my Javazon took out Diablo. Much less threatening then fighting him with dozens of immunes in Tristram and uber bosses. Decent stats to!

Reactions: snickersnack
Only in D2R... if you're still playing 1.14, all you'll get is some gold...

WoRG
Hey WoRG! Long time no see!

The merger happened as I was slowing down. Are the OG/LEGACY Rules still exactly the same, or have they changed?

Are we still prohibited from using gogomoole and other programs that give you things like anni/torch? Are we still only allowed to use the EXACT SAME programs that we were limited to before changing websites, or forums I should say, to purediablo? I know I probably asked sooo long ago when it happened and I was ready for a break, but I couldn't remember to save my life, lol.

I saw a rules page for D2R and thought maģybe that meant the rules stick for all of us on OG/LEGACY from the d11▪︎net days! I don't want to hinder myself by not taking advantage kf hek%

Much appreciated if you can say whether they are the same, different and what may have changed since the days before the website merger, if anything did in fact chsnge!

- Thanks a Ton!

Jamie

@Jamie the SPF Rules thread is the one thats stickied...it does say D2R, but it covers everything.
The specific rules for Legacy are here, but the whole thing is worth reading just to be up-to-date... and if you're unsure about anything, PM @maxicek to get the offical answer

The quick answer is things are mostly the same... no torch/anni in Legacy SP, but Rune Word mod allows ladder RWs in SP, GoMule or ATMA for muling, Time Traveling is allowed (but characters/items can only go forward, never back), etc... but a quick perusal of the rules covers all this and more ;)

Welcome back, and may the Random Number Gremlin be generous! :D

WoRG

Last edited:
Reactions: coju
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High