PureDiablo Trading Marketplace Rules, Etiquette, and FAQ

Nokk

Staff member
Sep 9, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Marketplace Rules

• First of all, be respectful of other players. This is ultimately a game, we are here to have fun and enjoy our time with this community. No trolling, no insults and debates must remain civil

• No outside advertising other sites, listings, or private auctions. Anything considered to be doing so will be removed. Avoid trading through private messages, BNet, or Discord. Be wary of traders that encourage you to do so.

• Real money, credits, or other out-of-game currency is forbidden and posts with these on offer will be removed without question.

• The only trade post we allow is for trading in-game items or services. Posts about trading characters, accounts or soliciting services outside of game are forbidden. Posts asking for free items are not allowed.

• False advertising, not having the items to trade, substitutions, or other tactics are forbidden. Be honest and forthright when making or offering a trade.

• Do not bump threads with less than 24 hours from the initial post. Additionally, do not spam this forum, post outside links or respond to spam. Report the spam and move on.

• Trade at your own risk. We are not responsible for the trades offered or accepted on the marketplace.

• Trade hijacking is strickly forbidden. You must NOT post in another person's trade offering the same item. You must create your own trade. Timed and perm bans will be enforced for persistent offenders.

• No Flooding. Posts in the Quick Trade forum are limited to three (3) per hour per user to prevent the abuse by a user 'flooding' the front page of the market with their trades.

Marketplace Etiquette

Topic titles should be short and follow this template:

[PC/Xbox/PS5][Realm][L or NL][SC or HC] FT or FS / WTT or WTS / ISO then the item name. You may also include what you are offering.

For example:

[PC][Americas][NL][SC] ISO Enigma for HR

Terms used include:
  • NL - Non-Ladder
  • SC - Softcore
  • HC - Hardcore
  • FT - For Trade
  • FS - For sale
  • ISO - In Search of

Special characters, S P A C E D C H A R A C T E R S, emojis, and repeated words are highly discouraged.

Posting images of your items is encouraged, but please list the stats of your item for trade in your post or title. Name, item type, lvl required and attributes should be included for accessibility to all players.

Begging is not allowed but helping new members to our community is encouraged. Please remember our first rule: Be Respectful.

If you agree to a trade, it is on you to complete that trade or you can be at risk of violating the false advertising rule. Do not agree to a trade if you can not complete the trade.

Finally. When your trade is complete. The Trader must "CLOSE YOUR TRADE" on completion to prevent any other comments / offers. This can be done at the top of the trade.

Marketplace FAQ

If I have a character playing in the EU, can I trade with players playing in the America region?

Yes, you need to close the game down, change the region in the BattleNet launcher, and relaunch the game.

If you have questions and answers you want us to add to the FAQ, please post them below and we'll add them in.

Last edited:

wolamute

Oct 2, 2021
Diablo 2 Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might I ask why we cannot offer services like rushes or leveling? I thoroughly enjoy giving people help more than I like hunting for specific items, guaranteed progress for work done on behalf of another as opposed to constant dice rolling only.

Reactions: Aybabtu1464

Nokk

Staff member
Sep 9, 2021
10   0   0
Might I ask why we cannot offer services like rushes or leveling? I thoroughly enjoy giving people help more than I like hunting for specific items, guaranteed progress for work done on behalf of another as opposed to constant dice rolling only.
We will look into it, but offering trades is what the Marketplace has been set up for. If it were to be implemented, in some fashion, we'd separate it from the Marketplace. For now, please stop by our Discord and visit #lfg-d2r (just be aware of the rules there as well)

Pacifister

Oct 2, 2021
36   0   0
How do people feel about undercutting/hijacking trade threads? I've been noticing this and a few other issues lately. I've never been a fan of stuff like that. I also kinda feel like a lot of people aren't looking at these guidelines. Any thoughts?

Side note : This site is awesome. Really helps fill in the massive gap for console players not being able to communicate directly in game.

Reactions: Warwolf_24

Nokk

Staff member
Sep 9, 2021
10   0   0
How do people feel about undercutting/hijacking trade threads? I've been noticing this and a few other issues lately. I've never been a fan of stuff like that. I also kinda feel like a lot of people aren't looking at these guidelines. Any thoughts?

Side note : This site is awesome. Really helps fill in the massive gap for console players not being able to communicate directly in game.

The rules have been updated and forbids 'sniping.' We will be monitoring this activity. Please report these users and their posts if you see them.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate the feedback.

Attachments

• 1634480886911.png
    1634480886911.png
    31.7 KB · Views: 9

Daemous_Sin

Oct 2, 2021
13   0   0
Purediablo has deleted negative feedback that I had given a user who was trolling a trade thread of mine. Even though trolling is a violation of community guidelines. I believe I deserve an as to why this feedback was deleted.

NGRU_Storm

Oct 22, 2021
8   0   0
I’m noticing that precious few trades actually follow the Marketplace Etiquette. Full stats aren’t posted, even fewer pics. As a new trader, I’m doing my best to abide by rules and market etiquette. Is there a reason why market etiquette isn’t being enforced?

Nokk

Staff member
Sep 9, 2021
10   0   0
Etiquette is a set of guidelines - but are not rules infractions. If someone is breaking the rules, they get reported and get a warning. If a trader is not posting pictures or the full stats, and one of the mods notice this, we will post a reminder about our guidelines. If you see a trader is consistently not following the etiquette you can reply with @Nokk to the thread and I will come in to remind them.

Thanks for reaching out and I'll keep my eyes open.

Reactions: NGRU_Storm

Nokk

Staff member
Sep 9, 2021
10   0   0
You can support the site and as a bonus you get the ads removed, yes!

Discord

Top Traders

1. Sopper (66)

Total Positive Feedback - 66, Rating - 100%
  2. F-DADDY (45)

Total Positive Feedback - 45, Rating - 100%
  3. Pacifister (36)

Total Positive Feedback - 36, Rating - 100%
  4. BOBNOXIOUS904 (32)

Total Positive Feedback - 32, Rating - 100%
  5. Sloth (28)

Total Positive Feedback - 28, Rating - 100%