• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Pricing Guide for D2R | Non-Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been trying to get my hands on a hoz but it seems the price is higher, someone offered me a 180 for a gul and i think he mentioned vex for something in the 190s.
I bought a HOZ yesterday 189ED with a PDimond socket for 2 MAL

yeah id take some of that action but everyone ive met with legit thinks its worth way more, pretty frustrating.
I just linked teh price checker in my thread started i wanted mid range and was willing to pay Mal+ (Pla/Um/Mal depending on the shield) and someone replied, so maybe try the same, start a thread stating you are looking for one in that range and see how replies.

Reactions: ElChupacabra
I thinks, that Ber/Jah price should be updated, cause I don’t think that you can buy Ber or Jah cheaper than 30 Ists

The guide is outdated and won’t get updated

the price tool is also pinned on the price checks page.
searching for d2r price tool in a search engine also has purediablo links

Is there something else? It is extremely useful and simple to use.

Right now, all updates have been paused. It looks like Ladder will be here in short order, but for non-Ladder prices you can follow this general rule: High value items are going to be worth more as time goes on and low value items are going to be approaching worthless as we get close to Ladder launch. Players have lots of runes to buy stuff, they have already found/traded for the low value gear they need, and the only things worth buying are still hard to drop (Griffon's, DWeb, Ber, perfect roll eth Andy's)

For instance, everyone is saying that Ber rune is 30 Ist now, which is 10% above the December price. But if you look up a 20/15 Griffon's, it's still going for about 4 Ber - which is the current price in the tool. Now will it become 5 Ber or 6 Ber at some point? I think yes, it will happen but that's just what happens when you have an item that never degrades in value and the currency in the market continues to accumulate.

Also, when I say low value items will be worthless at some point - does not mean no one will ever want Jalal's, but no doubt you could pick it up from someone cleaning out there stash for PGems now. And if you want to sell your Jalal's at this point, you will have to take what the market will give you because if you don't then you will just sit on it.

We are doing our Q&A of the pricing tool now, so if you all have any feedback of things you'd like to see then please let me know here, in Discord, or PM.

Reactions: bobbyjon
Price checks for these please:

1. Eth Monarch 15ed 14mdb
2. SK Pala Combat + 29% EG
I dont understand 14mdb
pala skiller is like plain, pala's dont pay extra for extra gold
barbs are goldfinders, not pala

mdb is max durability
Aha ok
15ed monarchs with 4 sockets go for 1 ist - upto 5 ist
It really depends on buyer, i bought several for pul (lol) ingame, but that was a while back

Aha ok
15ed monarchs with 4 sockets go for 1 ist - upto 5 ist
It really depends on buyer, i bought several for pul (lol) ingame, but that was a while back
well I know about normal monarchs 15ed, I saw a game someone wanted to buy one for ohm, but mine is Ethereal Sup Monarch 15ed 14mdb, dont know if people want this, I use eth monarch for my offhand on javazon + CTA, so I need only 146str, but dont know if i could get something for it

well I know about normal monarchs 15ed, I saw a game someone wanted to buy one for ohm, but mine is Ethereal Sup Monarch 15ed 14mdb, dont know if people want this, I use eth monarch for my offhand on javazon + CTA, so I need only 146str
Sry, missed the ethereal part
Those are used in PvP
The price is not too crazy though, since it won't last forever... 2-3 ists i believe

Reactions: ElChupacabra
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High