• Diablo 2 Resurrected Trading Marketplace

Pricing Guide for D2R | Non-Ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi wondering if this tiara has any value? Stats as follow 2 Amazon skills/ 30 fwr / bonus attack rating based on level / 8 life leech / 68 mana / damage reduced by 4 / level 67 to use.

If Lancer's Matriarchal Javelin of Quickness (+4 Jav Skills/40 IAS)
Is one with +2 Jav Skills/40ias/69ed/101ar then any good or does the breakpoints start at +4?

If Lancer's Matriarchal Javelin of Quickness (+4 Jav Skills/40 IAS)
Is one with +2 Jav Skills/40ias/69ed/101ar then any good or does the breakpoints start at +4?
No, It needs 4 or more + skills with 40 ias mod
Its a specific used for PvP

Reactions: Dogan
Hi wondering if this tiara has any value? Stats as follow 2 Amazon skills/ 30 fwr / bonus attack rating based on level / 8 life leech / 68 mana / damage reduced by 4 / level 67 to use.
Yes, nice, but not godly
Couple of ists

Just under a month since we launched the Price Checker tool we are finally entry complete! Every entry in our guide is now indexed, categorized and priced out. I'll be posting a news post in the next few days and direct your feedback there. Thanks for your patience and the comments that I've gotten so far. We're ready for ladder and I know the team here is going to give all our users the best prices and the best place to trade them.

Stay tuned, because with the power of the tool, I have a lot more flexibility. Look for more entries, more breakdowns within variants/grades, and items that weren't valued in our original guide here.

Reactions: MysticWarrior
Are the rune prices really accurate? Especially for Ber and Jah. What i've seen they mostly sell in the range of 33-37 ists.

Are the rune prices really accurate? Especially for Ber and Jah. What i've seen they mostly sell in the range of 33-37 ists.
where?

In game and also on trading sites like traderie for example.
Well, ingame i see +/- 30 for ber
It's difficult to set prices exactly to match all sites/ingame i guess

Maybe in addition to the socket section, you can add superior 3s Bone Visage. I recently sold one for Ohm + 2 ist (10 days ago or so).

ive noticed that site to be overly expensive on a lot of items.

been looking for a simple mf fcr ring and people are asking a wide range from ohm up to ber for terrible stats.

Tried to look for some info on what to look for in crafted amulets, but still don't understand if this sorc amulet worth something? If not, what it lacks besides +15-20% FCR or is it the only one you should look for?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-10 144449.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-10 144449.png
    812.6 KB · Views: 7
Tried to look for some info on what to look for in crafted amulets, but still don't understand if this sorc amulet worth something? If not, what it lacks besides +15-20% FCR or is it the only one you should look for?
15 fcr (17 for light) main stat
Strength, life, mana and resist icing on the cake

Reactions: NemoG
Folks, what is a Jeweler’s Tiara of the Magus 3os/20fcr worth these days?

Ty!
between Lo and Jah
But only in PvP scene... you need to find those

Reactions: SelanirO
Ive been trying to get my hands on a hoz but it seems the price is higher, someone offered me a 180 for a gul and i think he mentioned vex for something in the 190s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High