Pharphis's 75K /p3 AT run thread - Help needed!

Good ol' Kitteh and Rakanishu!

Yeah, I wanna see dat map :p and doesn't matter if you're HC. If somehow more people are crazy enough to even do like 30k AT that'd be awesome.

I get to join this mad quest now. My Blizz Sorc is at level 82 and doesn't have a single thing to show in about 30 runs or so of AT besides one Manald and one Grim Reaper scythe.

Woooo! I may make a replacement sorc for this :)

I'll name her Pharphette, when I get around to it.

Double post.

I'll do what I just said, eventually, but I just started trying out AT with a FoHer, and although much less efficient, it has it's perks, one of them being more fun! I'll spend the next couple of months trying mine out to see what I can do, and post a video some time.

Add Ormus's Robe (posted in the Item find thread) and Nord's Tenderizer to the list of things found.

I just read through the thread, I somehow had missed it!

So this is where you died with your sorc huh? :(

Really cool project!

Yeah, that was the worst!

In other news, I've rejoined the effort towards this with my first 1k AT runs with my FoHer. Breaking all the rules!

Okay, it's less efficient, but my video in the gameplay video thread shows some of the perks. One of the downfalls is not being able to kill as quickly. . . but I predict doing at least 5k with this char :)

Off the top of my head, my best finds have been. . .
3 lightsabers (grrr)
warshrike (grail)
2 lacerators (grail)
tal's armor
IK armor
Ohm from chest
perfect windforce
Grissy vortex shield and helm
and many uniques I need to sift through to update my perfect table. I predict being at over 80% in-grail perfection, as well as maybe 75% overall perfection (currently around 72 I believe)

My run time average was about 49 seconds, and I blame this on watching youtube videos simultaeoously for the second half of the 1K.

If anyone hasn't seen a FoH pally in action, I highly recommend giving it a shot (if you have enigma) for the change of pace, and increased safety compared to the blizz sorc.

It's a really interesting idea, to be honest. I guess an SC player could go with something more like 5x Ist +3 FoH scepter, 'Spirit', 2x Ist 3/20 circlet, 'Enigma', Arachnid Mesh, +3/MF amulet, and the standard fare MF gear everywhere else. How much damage do you feel is necessary? If that would be enough, 700+ MF would be possible, putting it at least in the same ballpark as a Blizzard sorceress on a good map.

FoH, HB at level 38 after battle command. I'll tell you my LCS numbers, for convenience. I'm using Griffon's, as well.
I'll also mention that I feel like ONE more skill point could make a drastic difference in number of casts to kill the boss, ESPECIALLY the invaders, which I sometimes kill, sometimes not.

FoH
4774-4911 lite dmg
3720-3760 HB dmg

HB
6734-7644

I've been putting my spare skill points into blessed hammer to boost the HB spell a tad, as it boosts the damage pretty significantly, and can lead to 1 less cast against certain uniques or champions. However, since I've changed my gear around a bit and added some skillers, I could easily boost hammers some more in place of maybe 5-10 points less in holy shield (preference, currently at 33).

I suspect that with skills coming from conviction (with more plus skill gear) could also go here, and that the hammers could perhaps be used against the invaders to also kill them. . .
1 pt conc aura would help a lot as well :) I think I may give this a shot after I gain a few levels! I've got the hotkeys just waiting for me :p
Thoughts?

1.07 ethereal bug (assuming that even works) beta CTA Caduceus with +3 Fanaticism? :badteeth:

Hopefully you find a setup that works for you aside from just skipping them (which is what I'd probably do). BH might be able to cut it ('Pride' mercenary time? :crazyeyes:), although I don't know how safe that would be if you can't put stuff into hit recovery like the usual hammer spammer would.

I decided to google a skill calc and run some numbers on this to see how much sweeter it would be to boost BH to max, and the rest in blessed hammer for synergy (no waste on prerequisites since I put 1 pt in Conc.).

Here are the results. I've never made a hammerdin, so I don't know exactly how Conc boosts hammer dmg (straight multiplicative or additional to the synergy dmg?)

This is all using the + skills from my gear, but not including the +lite dmg from griffon's.
I can definitely fit in another skiller and an soj (for 28 mf loss) but I'm poor :p

Would it be better to put the points into Conc to boost the merc's dmg as well, or does adding them into BA make a more dmging hammer (doubt it)

IMO it's not worth making a FoH/BH Hybrid.

Just a suggestion:
How about this?
If you have Grief+Exile/Upped Zaka/Sactuary on switch everything that FoH doesn't kill Zeal/Smite will. And in case you don't have Infinity, you have enough points for 20+ level Conviction.

IMO it's not worth making a FoH/BH Hybrid.

Just a suggestion:
How about this?
If you have Grief+Exile/Upped Zaka/Sactuary on switch everything that FoH doesn't kill Zeal/Smite will. And in case you don't have Infinity, you have enough points for 20+ level Conviction.

Why not?
It's mostly FoH to take out the entire room of enemies, with BH used only against invaders.

If you dont wanna use a Blizz Sorc, why not a wind druid? Wouldnt that be more effective than FoH that has a timer on?

Aren't hammers way too weak? They should do about 2,5-3k?
As I said just a suggestion. And I suppose finding the perfect balance between caster/melee hybrid is kinda tough, too.

Wouldn't go windy if i were you. Most of the damage comes from tornado's and physical resists in of those zombies are high. Those stoneskin bosses would drive you nuts.

The "heavy" hammer build would get Conviction from the mercenary, I take it?

20 Blessed Hammer, 12 Blessed Aim, 1 Concentration (from your chart) would give you 2681 BH and 11613 HB. (14 BH and 18 BA actually gives you 2850 BH, but cuts HB to 9954.) From the 20/12 split, 4 points in synergy raises BH to 3243, while 4 points in aura raises BH to 3034. It's almost certainly a wash as far as whether raising one or the other is superior.

(Concentration works at half effectiveness and is multiplicative.)

EDIT: I still say make your CTA in a Caduceus. :badteeth:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High