Pharphis's 75K /p3 AT run thread - Help needed!

fudge. I had eth fort on merc, and my only Kira's, too. Eth skullder's, mara's, arachs. . . 6 BO CtA iirc. Maybe I should open a trade thread for Kira's, so I can continue playing my strafer.

Damn. That completely sucks, Ph. :(

I'll mail you the Arach, CtA 2 and Kiras on Monday.

What's up with you guys power deeding lately?

Sorry to hear that phar. Let us know if we can help with anything gear- or MP-wise.

I'd like one of each, please!

I was under the impression I couldn't deed until my singer did :p

Hey, I haven't deeded in forever! Last time was the laggy death with our untwinked palas.

Did I just jinx myself?

Hey Solar! How would you like to play in a multiplayer session with FoE, phar, and myself, I'm sure it will be a shockingly good time.

I am sure it will. I can't wait to MP again.

I've been too busy irl in the last few weeks. D2 progress has almost completely stalled. :(

Ooh, too bad.
I was expecting the death to be a double aura invader pack, cause those dudes can hit hard. Instead, seems like it was skeleton mages? Hmm. No idea how that can happen if one has max lite res. Conviction aura perhaps?

Also, why doesn't the screen show '... was slain by... ' ?

I took the SS a little bit later, when I wanted a shot of the main mob that got me. I do have a pic of the "slain by. . ." part, though. It was the Plague Bearer.

It wasn't the mage mob, though. That boss (or one of his minions?) had 1-shot me. i'm almost sure of it. and if it didn't, then it was 2 consecutive hits, because I died before the mages had time to react (within a third of a second of landing there).

I didn't really expect to make it to 99, or even 98, but I certainly didn't expect that daeth. I thought I'd die to either a double aura pack or just a might pack of zombies.

I am so sad for you. What are you plans for now? Are you remaking and continuing your quest for 99 in AT? Seeing you go through and update all the progress threads is about the saddest thing I could log in to on these forums :( Hope you rebound quickly!

Last edited:
Updating them all was kind of sad.

My next goals are to finish my tournament chars (one of which will become a novamancer if he makes it), and start up a javazon for those cow pieces. Also to neglect my sept some more.

The novamancer will run pits/WS K and Maybe CS as a 99er since everyone keeps saying they're no good for Baal runs :p

I don't think I'll go for 99 in AT, but I'll probably run it again eventually.

Maybe I'll pick it up for you. A tribute to Shuckle. My AT sorc is 94.5 and has only been running on p3, but p8 runs almost go as fast. And I love AT. Oh btw, I just kind of realized today that I could record the video on my laptop while I was at work, and then upload it when I was at home, I wouldn't have to play at home at all (which I don't have time for). Dunno if that would be rubbing salt in your wound at this point though :( Of course, my sorcy is not HC though, so it really wouldn't be a proper tribute.

Oh it's comin. I'm at work now, trying to record and edit it. I'll try to have it done before I get home so I can upload it straight away.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High