[OT] Story

Re: [OT] Story

She could have the cockroach start choking as he tries to eat you;)

noooo we need it now leo

Aww Leo posted in another thread saying /Story and I thought it meant that the Story was updated

I am disappoint

Chapitre Trois

Kestegs looked down below at the watery mass. There was no land in sight and it had been that way for hours. Next to Kegs sat a big guy with the bushiest beard he had ever seen.

"So, I understand it's your woman we're after?"

Marahumm continued to play on his Nintendo DS.

"Not Mikachu Dubya, but Leo. How long have you two. . . " After realizing that Marahumm was not responding - in fact, it seemed like he was ignoring Kestegs- he ended the small chat with the following question: "You, uh, don't talk much. Do you?"

No response.

"O-kay. I'm just. . . gonna go. . . over there. Yep, yep, I am." Kegs moved to sit next to Gorny, the sniper on their small team.

"He's a bit of an odd dude."

Gorny looked up from his polishing and replied, "Who? Mara? Hahaha, nah. He hasn't been on the forums much lately so he gets a quiet part in here. Don't worry, I'm sure he will open up more for the audience. And once D3 comes out," he added.

Kestegs gave Gorny a funny look. "Right. How do you know them?"

"I've been around a long time, Kegsy. Seen a lot of people come and go. So has Noodle. We met Marahumm first and then Miss Leo. She found out about the Agency, wanted to be a part of it. She passed the test and the rest is history. They went on a mission that took a while, some place called The Den of Evil. When they returned, you two had met and got close. Marahumm asked to be more behind the scenes, work with Noodle. When they took their annual break last year, that's when the Agency went poof."

"I think it went more than poof because of Dr. Bad Ash and Professor Noammr."

"Well, I'm sure one day, Noodle will have his vengeance."

As if he had been eavesdropping, Noodle walked in from the cockput, flask in hand.

"Ah, gentlemen. We will be landing in a few hours. From there, I will give your maps."

"Maps? Wait, you're not coming with us?" exclaimed Kestegs.

"Nope. I've got a bit of. . . rolling to do."

Kestegs gave him a weird look and side glanced at his partners. Marahumm had not looked up from his DS and Gorny seemed to be unphased.

"Riiiiiight. I've officially made my mind up. I'm working with weirdos."

"You're acting like a total noob," Gorny teased.

"Maybe, but you've done nothing but polish your guns the whole trip." He pointed to Noodle. "You've been drinking. A LOT. And that guy-" he pointed to Marahumm - "I don't trust him just yet."

"Ah, he's a good guy. You've got nothing to worry about." Noodle waved his hand at him.

"Now listen up! This mission will not be like any other you have been on before. I'm almost sad that I won't be attending. Almost. You will encounter the strangest of all things, most supernatural.

"As soon as you land, you need to find the Travis Butcher Shop. I've marked them on your maps. There, you will find two butcher brothers by the names of Sillee Corax and J. Cakes. You may need to bribe them with something special and shiny in order for them to help you on this mission. They will be tremendous help and fun."

"Special and shiny? Like what?"

Noodle shrugged. "Get creative." He winked.

i like special shinies

Brothers? Butchers? That's it I am out

/jokes.

welcome to the awesomeness that is me cakes.

:)

Interesting. Obligatory Mara roll is nice, can't be leaving the beau out! Someone should have touched the beard though ;)

Do cakes and corax hold hands while they are butchering? because I think they should.

from a strictly OH&S standpoint that seems unsafe.

but i do enjoy correcting apprentices techniques like the golf pro with one hand in happy gilmore.
'its all in the wrist yeah'

that too.

they are always so jumpy

You must work my idea in, you must :p

i demand an idea. LIKE A CLEAVER HAND!

Can I have cleavers instead of arms in the story, I think cleaver arms would be cool

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High