OT: SPF Mafia Game

I should shouldn't I... I was halfway down the rules list as I read this. Reminding me made me Happy though Neksja. Thanks ;).

Night falls over the town. Everyone goes to bed wondering what role in the town they possess. Amazingly they've been sent a pm with this exact information. I'll be needing a pm from one of the mafia members (after you guys discuss who you want to off), the doctor, and the cop. Good luck everyone!

Alive (14)
Arfurala
Sint Nikolaas
Schmaleop
Thyiad
SiTro
inSTAALed
skunkbelly
jrlafrance
Neksja
TheBhoy
Sir Lister of Smeg
TouchOfInsanity
adzicents
Noodle

Dead (0)
No one. Yet...

edit: Gonna take a while to pm everyone. Only lets me pm once a minute... If you don't get a role, pm me as soon as possible!
edit 2: Pm'ed everyone their role. Remember, if you're a townie, you win by lynching the three mafia members. If you're a mafia member, you win when the cop, doctor, and seven townies are dead. Good Luck!

Last edited:
Sirens pierce the night sky as police and medics race towards Sint Nikolaas' house after getting called to investigate a firestorm of bullets. When they arrive, they see someone dash out through the back door. They take a look at the bullet riddled body and see that someone has already removed the bullets. Sint is rushed to the hospital, and after a few hours is in stable condition.
"Thank God that mysterious doctor got there when he did, without him, Sint would have been a goner for sure," remarks the surgeon. "He'll make a full recovery, but I don't think he's going to play golf for a while."

The mafia tried to kill Sint, but the doctor saved him this night.

Day 1 has begun. Takes 8 votes to lynch.

Alive (14)
Arfurala
Sint Nikolaas
Schmaleop
Thyiad
SiTro
inSTAALed
skunkbelly
jrlafrance
Neksja
TheBhoy
Sir Lister of Smeg
TouchOfInsanity
adzicents
Noodle

Dead (0)
No one. Yet...

So I guess this means Sint isn't in the Mafia then. Cant see them wanting to bump off one of there own.....

Wow, eventful night for Sint:shocked:

You'd assume so TheBhoy, unless Sopranos tactics were employed. A few of their crew are 'off'd' by their supposed friends, so who knows...

Okay first of all:

ZOMG EZPZ GG EAT YOUR HEART OUT MAFFIA OLO!

and

GFG DOC *CHEERS*

Now that that's out of the way :grin:

Of all the people here's who I find ''more likey'' to be maffia then others:
Alive (14)
Arfurala
Sint Nikolaas
Schmaleop
Thyiad
SiTro
inSTAALed

skunkbelly
jrlafrance
Neksja
TheBhoy
Sir Lister of Smeg
TouchOfInsanity
adzicents
Noodle

Just because I either don't know the others too well (meaning hopefully they'll be less likely to point in my direction either) or I just don't know if they would pick me if they were maffia like Jr, skunk or Lister (decoy?). So I say lynch either of the 5 :laugh:

ps. I based the 5 on: Thy and Schma are my PvP opponents, Sitro and Noodle because they're Sitro and Noodle and Staal because I MP'd with him.
Remember too that it is quite possible that I only picked one maffia among those 5 and that (s)he convinced 2 others that I should be murdered.

What do you guys think?

Just so everyone knows, you don't send me your votes for lynching, they get posted in this thread, so everyone knows who wants to lynch who.

Right now, (they pmed me this)
inSTAALed voted for Schmaleop
Thyiad voted for jrlafrance
Neksja voted for Thyiad

Also just to clear up a few questions I got, the doctor can't save anyone from being lynched, and can save anyone from being murdered (including themself). They cannot pick the same person to be saved two nights in a row.

edit: Also, you can change your vote whenever. Just put unvote, vote: whoever and do all votes and unvotes in bold so it's easy for everyone to see.

I feel schmaleop is a shifty fellow and should be stopped.

Also, Sint that is the dumbest reason for picking me ever.

Also, Sint that is the dumbest reason for picking me ever.

Actually it's logic. You'll pick someone you know faster then someone you don't know.

Consider this:
Let's pick Sint because he's an idiot, I MP'd with him the other day and it'll be fun to ''off'' him.

or

Let's pick Adzicents because I don't know anything about him...

Oh noes!

Personally I say Schmaleop... I mean...
unless Sopranos tactics were employed. A few of their crew are 'off'd' by their supposed friends, so who knows...
That sounds kinda suss to me... That's my vote.

EDIT: Oh and Sint, your logic means nothing to me. I don't know anyone here ^_^.

EDIT2: Didn't make it official
vote Schmaleop

Last edited:
This is interesting, the doctor seem to know who the mafias are targeting? I suppose everything went randomly in the first night, but both the doctor and the mafias chose to kill/save Sint? OMG OMG OMG.... now my vote...

vote Thyiad

he's always a nice guy in the forums, but who knows?:grin:

Well aren't I attracting attention.

I'm just going to sit back for now and observe what people have to say, making a decision this early would be a bit irrational.

This is interesting, the doctor seem to know who the mafias are targeting? I suppose everything went randomly in the first night, but both the doctor and the mafias chose to kill/save Sint? OMG OMG OMG.... now my vote...

vote Thyiad

she's always a nice girl in the forums, but who knows?:grin:

Fixed it for you.

Maybe the doctor has the gift of premonition? Or, perhaps the doctor is actually the Doctor and (s)he's a time traveler. :thumbsup:

Vote Schmaleop.

Been playing this game enough. Normally a comment like ''look everyone is poiting fingers at me, so I'll sit back'' is shifty.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High