OT: Not much time for DII because:

Yeah I also thought it was going to be sharing thread where people would complain/brag about why they are having less time for D2, like "I'm drowning in p***y!"

Grats logoutzero. It looks really sturdy and nice! But as a soon-to-be-architect (I hope) I'd love to see some playing in the way the top bunk merges with the bottom bunk.

Yeah I also thought it was going to be sharing thread where people would complain/brag about why they are having less time for D2, like "I'm drowning in p***y!"

Grats logoutzero. It looks really sturdy and nice! But as a soon-to-be-architect (I hope) I'd love to see some playing in the way the top bunk merges with the bottom bunk.

Yeah, the idea was to keep them separate as to remain their individual functionality as standalone beds. There is just a simple dowel keeping them stacked, and these plans were very very basic. Other designs are more thought out and elaborate, yet retain their simplistic styling.

Lol yup! I've looked at the title of this thread for a few days and was thinking "People making excuses".. and apparently it wasn't what I expected. How can I yell at people for making excuses if they aren't making excuses?!! ;)

But he is making an excuse! Just not your everyday 'Hey, we're having kids now, so i have to watch the baby' kinda excuse. The HC MP group needs you!

Looks like you did a good job on the furniture. Can we appoint you as the forum furniture maker?

But he is making an excuse! Just not your everyday 'Hey, we're having kids now, so i have to watch the baby' kinda excuse. The HC MP group needs you!

Looks like you did a good job on the furniture. Can we appoint you as the forum furniture maker?
I second this motion

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High