OT: Not much time for DII because:

Needed a set for my boys, didn't want to pay retail. Then, it started to spiral and are taking orders like crazy.

Ahh, you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and began an entrepreneurial venture into the great economy! Congratulations on your newfound business. I hope you made a set for your boys before you started to sell. :D

Yeah, there was never an intent to sell them. A buddy of mine loves to build stuff, so I offered to let him help me build a set of bunk beds, then I would help him build a playground. Now, apparently people like them enough to buy them. It's pretty cool.

That looks really nice! Flexible too .. could replace the bottom bed with storage, or a chair/desk with a design tweak. Good on you. I hope they sell well.

Nice!

Looks good, and it's always nice to make things with your own two hands.

That's really cool. Having people dig something you do and being able to do something on your own and get paid for it are both awesome experiences. Congrats!

it's always nice to make things with your own two hands.
Times may have changed, but when I was a boy we had a family friend named Lefty who taught me it wasn't polite to say this kind of thing to people who work with saws.

Nice job!

Prepare for a small disagreement among your children about who's getting which bed. The upper is more exciting, but the lower is bigger...

And here I was expecting a thread for everyone's common excuses for not playing more D2 :D mine would have been more like "because I need 30+ hours for one piece of IKEA furniture and we still haven't all furniture needed 4 years after moving into our new house..."

Seriously though: great job and it really looks awesome. I guess I won't show it to my daughter or she will be buggering me the next few weeks that she wants one too! And shipping to Europe might be costly...

And here I was expecting a thread for everyone's common excuses for not playing more D2 :D mine would have been more like "because I need 30+ hours for one piece of IKEA furniture and we still haven't all furniture needed 4 years after moving into our new house..."

Seriously though: great job and it really looks awesome. I guess I won't show it to my daughter or she will be buggering me the next few weeks that she wants one too! And shipping to Europe might be costly...
This is what I was thinking as well.

Also I am not sure buggering was the word you were looking for.....

This is what I was thinking as well.

Also I am not sure buggering was the word you were looking for.....
Yeah, I meant bugging... That's what happens when you use a "smart " phone... SwiftKey Auto complete can be backstabbing if you misspell a word slightly... Not sure what buggering means though? I know bugger and AFAIK it is kind of vulgar?

Yeah, I meant bugging... That's what happens when you use a "smart " phone... SwiftKey Auto complete can be backstabbing if you misspell a word slightly... Not sure what buggering means though? I know bugger and AFAIK it is kind of vulgar?
Yeah it is quite vulgar.

Really cool, and even cooler that the building is turning into it's own thing! :D

Lol yup! I've looked at the title of this thread for a few days and was thinking "People making excuses".. and apparently it wasn't what I expected. How can I yell at people for making excuses if they aren't making excuses?!! ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High