OT: Catching up

Re: OT: Catching up

I thought we were supposed to kick these nubs in the shins and warn them of squids and stuff? What's with the love fest for this one?

I don't know what's with all this shin kicking nonsense. What happened to the civil discussion on buttering both sides of your bread or just one? What happened to all your drops being green and gold?

Oh yeah, I know what happened to those. War has changed the demeanor of the SPF. We have a few that still come around who know what I'm talking about, though.

If only a very few.

Perhaps I'll dig onto bnet and post a Patriarch thread on my paladin I made for the youtube recorded playthrough. :D

Well, okay, it is. No D2 for a long time, work, work, more work, still at McDonald's even, chilling, some alcohol was involved, and I may have set in motion the destruction of part of Finland. (But that's okay, they're not that important anyways, right?)

COME-AT-ME-BRO.jpg

Hey dashy! Good to see you back! And I heard noodle isn't the only one who turned green...

dashkw.th.jpg
Hope to see you around more often (and yes, we're still waiting for the BotD sept...and if you boot your laptop now, you'll have your characters in what? 2 weeks? :p)

You should probably try to bring Omg out of hiding so Thy will have something productive to do. Idle mods bring... well... what exactly does Thy bring to the table?

Hey! Those avatars don't turn upside down on their own. Ask Heskla. :p

Hi dashy! I didn't know you were missing, then again I just wandered back in a little while ago. But glad to see you, want some cookies?

So, let me get this straight. I haven't been around in a wicked long time, and for some unknown reason I decided to log into the forums today. I come back, and see that both Dash and Liq are kicking around? What are the odds?

I'm a little scared that my mind is being messed with by you guys...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Oh, and hi everybody!

What happened to all your drops being green and gold?

I got another one from the same "era" for you:

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

Wb Serdash :wink:

Oh, and I see a water_moon there too!! Hello cookie momma :wave:

So, let me get this straight. I haven't been around in a wicked long time, and for some unknown reason I decided to log into the forums today. I come back, and see that both Dash and Liq are kicking around? What are the odds?

I'm a little scared that my mind is being messed with by you guys...GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Oh, and hi everybody!

Get out.

And don't forget, you run Meph or something. Pindle is mine.

Lots of interesting faces popping up, though. I suppose I do have a bit of a way to call people with my mind. I'm just crazy awesome like that.

Or just crazy.

Yes, this is getting more suspicious by the moment.... :spy:

But nice to see you all!

and I may have set in motion the destruction of part of Finland. (But that's okay, they're not that important anyways, right?)
Burn.

Oh yeah. You're the guy who trolled Denton's "D2 SP Baal runs" Youtube video and got downvoted by the haters. Good stuff.

Ray, Dash, Sidhe, Liq and NF in one thread. All posting within 48h. My time machine works! IT WORKS!!!!

Posting in an epically nostalgic thread. Good to see so many old-timers popping in to say hi. Welcome back Dash (and Ray, water_moon, Sidhe, NF, Corax, zarqu, and L_E for that matter) :thumbup:.

-PP

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High