OT: Catching up

Serdash

Jun 24, 2003
OT: Catching up

Well I'll be, the good ol' SPF is still truckin' along, eh? And still under the Iron Fis--I mean... TLC of ol' Thy? You guys haven't changed a bit. :p

So. I've just decided to give the place a stroll, see the happenings, poke around a bit. But some of you may be asking, "WTF are you doing here Dash?" or, "What have you bee up to, mang?" or "Who are you again?"

The answer is not so simple.

Well, okay, it is. No D2 for a long time, work, work, more work, still at McDonald's even, chilling, some alcohol was involved, and I may have set in motion the destruction of part of Finland. (But that's okay, they're not that important anyways, right?)

But yeah. A while back, on a "unable to be announced due to competing forums rule" forum someone decided they were going to be playing Diablo on battle.net, record it for youtube. Sounded gg, but no Diablo 1 for me. So I waited until they got to Diablo 2. Then I played with them. We cruised through with minimal difficulty. 8 people, a couple playing cookie cutter builds? No problem.

We then moved forwards, and I've since then been playing Median XL, which is astoundingly amazing, and once you get going in it, is hard as all [omitted expletive] to put down.

So I've kinda been D2ing, but kinda not.

Oh, the BotD Sept? Yeah, still on hiatus. I'd have to dig char files off of my laptop. That would mean turning on my laptop and waiting for 300 hours for it to boot up. I'll do it one day, I swear. But for now it's in a nice cozy unspinning HDD in the closet.

So yeah.

What's been up, guise? I kinda missed you. :p

((Except Ray. And Aman. And Silo. And omgwtfbbqpwned. And those other guys I hate.))

Re: OT: Catching up

and I may have set in motion the destruction of part of Finland. (But that's okay, they're not that important anyways, right?)

Nooooo, not Finland! Like, 75% of the heavy metal I listen to is from finland! Also: Hot blondes. Srsly dude, lay off finland. Finland!

But then again, since you're an ignerent american, you probably meant finland in disney world or something. :p

...and just when we thought it was safe to come out again...

(Never thought I'd say it, but good to see you back around. :p)

Psh. You guys have it easy. (Well, maybe you guys. I tend to be pretty hard on Thy's job. Thinking about rephrasing that now though. :scratchchin: )

I'm tame here. :yes:

I may have set in motion the destruction of part of Finland. (But that's okay, they're not that important anyways, right?)
I hope it was the island in the southwest? Good call. :p

the madness, when will it all end? or even finnish?

Good to see you around Serdash! D2 is a hard game to give up - I stepped away for about a year after a HDD crash ate my Cow's set and some TC87 grailers (my fault for sleeping on the backups longer than 1 month).

Being Danish and fond of all the Nordic countries I'd prefer we hold off on the destruction of Finland. Plus we have to keep Nightfish stocked with an ample supply of Finnish metal.

It is nice to see you here again :thumbup:
since I can not laugh to you and you posts on IRC beacuse I lost my connection, it is pretty usefull to have your posts here in that sense
Mood on SPF is much better now and I am happy to read at least some threads :)

I glory in my newbness. I shine it up every morning. No shame here.

Oh nuts he's back.

Welcome back Dash. :p

Gorny... I didn't recognize you there. Your name is in some funny unusual color.

You'd think that this post is pointless, but you'd be wrong. Anything that takes spotlight off Dash, even for a second, is a good thing.

Gorny... I didn't recognize you there. Your name is in some funny unusual color.

You'd think that this post is pointless, but you'd be wrong. Anything that takes spotlight off Dash, even for a second, is a good thing.

Don't worry. I have backup spotlights.

Keep thinking you're safe, Greenub

Sup Serdash. The first time I MPed here was in a game hosted by CG or Ray Patean. I entered with my IK WW Barb. After IDing myself to the players, everyone was like 'Hey DaveW, howz it going?' The first thing you said to me was 'Who's the &%$# noob Barb ? Lol. Anyway good to see ya. Lets MP again sometime. :p

Sup Serdash. The first time I MPed here was in a game hosted by CG or Ray Patean. I entered with my IK WW Barb. After IDing myself to the players, everyone was like 'Hey DaveW, howz it going?' The first thing you said to me was 'Who's the &%$# noob Barb ? Lol. Anyway good to see ya. Lets MP again sometime. :p

I'm quite certain I simply asked if I hated you or not.

I lose track.

You'd lose the whole train.

I for one would like to oppose the destruction of Finland, partial or otherwise. I'm afraid the ensuing 'ripple effect' may be deleterious to the Swedish Bikini Team. :whistling:

Nice to see you drop in and say hello, Dashy. Hopefully you'll stick around for a bit.

I thought we were supposed to kick these nubs in the shins and warn them of squids and stuff? What's with the love fest for this one?

I've lurked a ton of your stuff over the years Dash, so it's good to see you around. You should probably try to bring Omg out of hiding so Thy will have something productive to do. Idle mods bring... well... what exactly does Thy bring to the table?

As far as Finland goes, without the Fins, fish would just float. Course, that could make them easier to catch so, nevermind, destroy them all!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High