Operation Death and Destruction (by Brak)

Surprise!

Sorry for just disappearing, but life has gotten incredibly busy (in a good way). I've recently found time to finish up my Sept, but the story will have to wait a bit. Hope you enjoy the gameplay vid of Sneezy. For those who remember the rest of the sept, you might notice something a little different :cool:

Congrats !!!

As a lot of the images are borked I figured it'd be fun to get back through the sept and repost some fun pics for each entrant. Here's War and his posse dispersing over the Barbarian mountainlands. I had trouble finding him in the crowd, and Hrothgar the Burninator is making liberal use of his volcanoes.
War-01.png
ps. if you're really desperate to see anything from postimg, changing the web address from "postimg.org...." to postimg.cc...." will restore the image destination. I'm trying to go through and edit the posts, but probably wont get to them all

Hey, congrats for finishing the Sept! It was entertaining to follow! What's next? Life is busy, but hey, always time for some D2 now and then

Good job with the last one, and definitely an appropriate move to take both of the weapons with the Barb himself! Looking forward to the whole story of his.
Thanks guys!

If I could work on any D2 project right now, it would be trying to Guardian my naked Barb with single pass full clear. But that requires large chunks of time. He's currently resting after taking out the Countess.

My next project is probably going to be exploring bows. I don't think it'll be quite as bow centric as this was for swords (I don't really want to play another underpowered Enchantress at the moment) but I guess it'll be at least an exploration of the A1 merc as this was for the A5 merc. I need to gather a lot more runes before I can get started. All the good runewords need at least one Jah for whatever reason. I'm also a bit hesitant to call it a Sept after how long this one took

Today's offering shows Doc bowling for a split in the Arcane Sanctuary. As per usual, Gorm is dead while the Valk tanks all the things.
Doc-01.png

Pestilence was an ideal build for the goals of this project (lots of flashing lights), and her roll in the WSK of wall to wall Flayers took things to another level. Aside from her Novas and Volcanoes, you might also notice some lightning provided by her Shadow (or maybe traps) and puffs of blue coming from Hygelac!'s Glacial spike (you can only shout Hygelc's name by the way, its the only proper way to pronounce it). I think there was so much going on that he wasn't rendered, but perhaps you can spot him?
Pestilence-01.png

In contrast to Pestilence, Famine never really worked out that well. Fortunately, she had Static Field, so she was able to make it past Diablo. In this shot, she's built a canal of fire connecting two small ponds of lava in the Chaos Sanctuary. And Diablo must have eaten something off leading to the ever rare green lightning attack. While Famine is engulfed by the Prime evil, you can still catch a glimpse of Torkel puffing Glacial Spikes at the beast.
Famine-01.png

Death was a lot like Pestilence. He was an expansion character, that was really good at setting off fireworks while holding down the RMB, killed everything in sight without much trouble and spontaneously died. Making his way through the Chaos Sanctuary, Death managed a succession of Molten Boulders to carpet the floor. There's also the remnants of a Nova and Volcano, and you'll notice some Armageddon crashing down (this worked really well with the theme. Delirium has also turned minions against one another, and Wulf & Bear are down in the corner taking on some finger mages. I'm still not sure how they wound up Decrepified.
Death-01.png
Diablo: Not even Death can save you from me!
Death: um...I am Death
Diablo: Yeah, you will be once I'm finished with you
Death: No, I mean my name is Death
Diablo: That's pretty emo
Death: Look who's talking
Diablo: And what were your parents thinking?
Death: You killed them
Diablo: Aha, not even Death could save them from me!
Wulf: *groans*

If they became confused perhaps an oblivion mage was then able to cast decrepify on them. Really cool SS!

Grumpy's screenshot is unique in that he's not the one providing the fireworks. I even double checked his gear doesn't have any CTC chain lightning. Here Grumpy, and Bill, are getting zapped by a Gloams from all directions. Little did they know this would just serve to charge up elecrticity between the spires of his Great Helm (all Dreams should be made in Great Helms). Bill is hiding behind a pillar, but you can still catch his Fortitude shooting out ice bolts. Faded Grumpy is mid swing using great form as he leads with the lower body. I have to say, the two handed sword animation for Pali's is wonderfully brutal. But you have to wonder how his elbows clear that helmet.
Grumpy-01.png

That is an AWESOME screenshot.

To round off the gallery we have Sneezy. He also rolled a Flayer dense map in WSK that was great for selfies. We've caught a Nova expanding out, a number of Volcanoes erupting, a LoH Holy Bolt in search of something unholy and his Fortitude is doing overtime shooting out Ice Bolts. Maybe that's why it always needed to be repaired. As usual we were in search of a Ral rune at the time. Aliza is off camera, but I think you can spot some Decrepified Flayers on the right side of the shot.
Screenshot694.jpg

That is such a tremendous screen shot !!! It even looks as if the little Flayer ones are looking up to the fire balls from the Volcanoes. Well, it doesn't probably, but it would be so awesome if they would. 'Hey look there, fireballs in the sky! Great fireworks. And they even seem to drop down on us. Wait, what ?!'. Splash ...

Sneezy was started so long ago that his early days are an unknown to me. He sped through all three difficulties as his gear and skills never run into any issues. I know he started investing Skill points into Double Swing until it became mana free. Then moved over to BO and Frenzy as they became available and some points into Nat Res and then once Frenzy was maxed going for Double Swing and Taunt Synergy along with a bit into Find Item. His earliest gear I have a record of is dual Bloodletters with Rattlecage. Arreats Face was added and then he moved on to the Oaths. I had initially planned to make him a Frenzied Zeal barb modeled after @maareek's Huey&Dewey, but I felt I was getting enough action from just Frenzy (also then I'd have to change hotkeys every now and then, that sounds like work). So that meant he'd ultimately be dual wielding Death & Destruction. It just felt right after all.

This also meant that after going through the normal merc progression and dispatching Baal, we should probably change things up a bit. And so Aliza, the cold Rogue was hired. Sneezy was much happier with Aliza anyway because Lanth was always trying to Shout and give him Orders, but that is clearly Sneezy's job. Also, there were only so many good swords to go around. In the end, Aliza would need a fitting weapon, so we considered all of the great runewords. Faith might be an obvious choice, but "Death, Destruction and Faith" just sounded like a bad Christian metal band. Ice is really sexy, but "Death, Destruction and Ice" that's just a Powerball lineup for American Gladiators. No, there was only one bow that would do for Aliza...Wrath. Yes we would finish this thing with "Death, Destruction...and Wrath!"

Sneezy was swinging fast enough that he didn't both with any IAS armor and just kept on Rattling until Fortitude became available. After traversing the deserts and jungles where they saw some interesting monsters, they descended to Mephisto's lair and he would be the first Prime Evil to face the pair's Fortitude. (Note at this time Aliza was using Harmony, a Frenzy barb with Vigor is just crazy, I honestly don't know how @Grape navigated his super fast Barb Citius). This was also about the time where Sneezy met his biggest weakness, gold. Note to self, never put Fortitude in a Superior Base. If you do, always keep Ral runes in your stash. Destruction was equipped in Act IV NM as usual. Diablo and Baal ate some Volcanoes and it was onward to Hell.

Operation Death and Destruction, Entry 100: I wasn't expecting that

Sneezy was easily the most enjoyable character to play of the sept. He had the fast attack of Pestilence and Death, but was far more sturdy. Partly due to his large life pool, but also because of his great crowd control. Death was getting swung fast, which meant a lot of Glacial Spikes all over the place keeping monsters either frozen or crawling. And Aliza's Wrath was wonderful, I didn't really rely on it to break PI's but it was very convenient for slowing things down and making non-PI monsters die fast. The occasional overriding of Decripify for Life Tap really didn't bother. I mean who doesn't like Life Tap?

The other thing I decided was to not use the Switch for prebuffing, but instead as a sort of PI solution. Since a good chunk of standard PI monsters are undead, I went with Lawbringer for the Sanctuary aura and paired that with Crescent Moon for CTC static field. This was great as whenever I rolled ghosts I could just flip the switch and they turned to dust.

The game went by really fast. Andariel was consumed by a pillar of flame (and some volcanoes), Act II was a breeze and Duriel fell without much troubles. For Act III, I even rolled one of those awesome maps where I got to skip the Great Marsh all together. Not that I minded, I was having a lot of fun bowling for Flayers in the jungles. Bremm ended up being the hardest fight of this entire run through. He rolled both Magic Resistant and Stone Skin. The Stone Skin made him PI without Aliza's help and the Magic Resistant made Berzerk and not very effective damage dealer, which is not a good thing when I then can't leech back life while he's spitting out bolts and I'm convicted. The biggest issue was that he would absolutely tear through Aliza. She died in seconds on three straight tries. I attempted to Zerk him alone, but this was going nowhere, he could steal life faster than I could take it. So eventually I got to him without losing Aliza and she didn't do the pee-pee dance into one of his CB streams, and he finally died. Compared to Bremm, Mephisto was a cakewalk and we were on to Act IV.

Act IV is my favorite. It's a nice mix of space and monster density and allow for some nice shots. I don't remember fighting Hephasto, but I'm guessing it was easy. Hellforge was a Pul. We had very little resistance in the Chaos Sanctuary and Diablo wisely decided to ignore Aliza so I could smack him in the face repeatedly while he was cursed and standing on an active volcano.

Act V was one of those sprints where I could never find the Waypoints so I just kept pushing forward. My choice of a Wrath bow, despite its low damage output, was constantly reaffirmed as opponents were often under some helpful curse. I finally grabbed a waypoint at Ancient's way (I think) and decided to take a break. Unfortunately between sessions I muled off my Ral runes thinking I needed Orts. Orts had previously been my go to repair rune because Destruction is also pricey, but at least I can hold the cash in an inventory. Pretty early into this play session I noticed my armor was low. If I couldn't get a Ral soon, I'd have to restart. My next flash of Orange got me super excited, then sad cause it wasn't a Ral, then super excited again.

Screenshot687.jpg
really if someone told me I'd be getting a Zod rune, maybe I wouldn't have taken 8 years to finish this project

Also note that this dropped from my weapon switch, I think the Diablo Gods were rewarding my style points here

I pushed on to the Ancient's after gathering my nerves and they were dispatched in a blaze of glory. I know it's sexist, but I'm quite happy that all the enemies seem set on ignoring women in this run through. Aliza literally just sat there shooting arrows in to the backs of their heads, and they didn't seem to mind one way or another. So the Ancient's were dealt with, but this didn't solve my armor problem. I pushed on through the WSK, fingers crossed I'd get a Ral. But it was not to be. My Forti was down to 2 durability. But wait, maybe that Qual Kehk fellow could loan me a rune. I literally left the WSK to rescue the illiterate Barbarians that cannot read TP scrolls by themselves, just so I could repair my armor. And I'm sure you guys all know what happened on the VERY NEXT monster pack after going back to the WSK. A very exciting rune drop that's what! After getting our outfit sorted, we met those very nice Flayers again on our way down and threw a disco party. We made it through the minions with no problems and Baal was exploded like everyone else before him. The sept was finished.

I have to say, this was the perfect character to wrap up this project with. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of playing him. And to bring it all full circle, my very first character was a Frenzy Barb. Way back when Frenzy didn't even give you a damage bonus, it just made you run around like a madman, and I LOVED IT (although killing things would have been nice).

Here are his tabs
Warcries
Masteries
Combat Skills

And the full character dump
Code:
Name:       Sneezy
Class:      Barbarian
Experience: 1108059295
Level:      85

Naked/Gear
Strength:   155/208
Dexterity:  77/125
Vitality:   278/278
Energy:     10/10

HP:         1295/1452
Mana:       94/134
Stamina:    429/429
Defense:    19/2003
AR:         370/48052

Fire:       180/140/80
Cold:       133/93/33
Lightning:  157/117/57
Poison:     122/82/22

MF:         0       Block:      16
GF:         0
FR/W:       0
FHR:        48
IAS:        65
FCR:        25

Bash: 1/6
Leap: 1/6
Double Swing: 17/22
Stun: 1/6
Double Throw: 1/6
Leap Attack: 1/6
Concentrate: 1/6
Frenzy: 20/25
Whirlwind: 0/0
Berserk: 1/6

Sword Mastery: 20/23
Axe Mastery: 0/0
Mace Mastery: 0/0
Pole Arm Mastery: 0/0
Throwing Mastery: 0/0
Spear Mastery: 0/0
Increased Stamina: 0/0
Iron Skin: 1/4
Increased Speed: 0/0
Natural Resistance: 1/4

Howl: 1/4
Find Potion: 1/4
Taunt: 5/8
Shout: 1/4
Find Item: 1/4
Battle Cry: 0/0
Battle Orders: 20/23
Grim Ward: 0/0
War Cry: 0/0
Battle Command: 1/4

Fine Small Charm of Shock
Small Charm
Required Level: 21
Fingerprint: 0x9571d7ba
Item Level: 80
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+3 to Maximum Damage
+18 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 4 Lightning Damage

Sharp Large Charm of Vita
Large Charm
Required Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x73ae1d84
+4 to Maximum Damage
+24 to Attack Rating
+29 to Life

Steel Large Charm of Balance
Large Charm
Required Level: 44
Fingerprint: 0xaa0c527d
Item Level: 85
+8% Faster Hit Recovery
+73 to Attack Rating

Bloody Small Charm of Quality
Small Charm
Required Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x4a226ad
Item Level: **
Version: Expansion
Adds 3 - 3 Damage

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Required Level: 65
Fingerprint: 0x71b97489
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
31% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Havoc Master
Ring
Required Level: 66
Fingerprint: 0xe1c6909
+27 to Attack Rating
8% Life stolen per hit
+18 to Strength
All Resistances +9
Fire Resist +8%

Toxic Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x50e5c490
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 100 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)

Arreat's Face
Slayer Guard
Defense: 310
Durability: 55 of 55
Required Level: 42
Required Strength: 118
Fingerprint: 0xf97d7834
+2 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only)
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+15% Increased Attack Speed
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
+6 to Maximum Damage
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
6% Life stolen per hit
+157% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
+20 to Dexterity
All Resistances +30
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Carmine Jewel of Fervor

Carmine Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xe15d80ee
+6 to Maximum Damage

Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts
Defense: 84
Durability: 10 of 12
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0x3cc173d2
Item Level: 66
10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking
+350% Damage to Demons
+25 Defense
Fire Resist +50%

Fine Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 29
Fingerprint: 0xf79ea61a
Item Level: 57
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to Maximum Damage
+15 to Attack Rating

Shimmering Large Charm of Incineration
Large Charm
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0xe261e512
Adds 7 - 16 Fire Damage
All Resistances +8

Sharp Large Charm of Sustenance
Large Charm
Required Level: 34
Fingerprint: 0x86929178
+6 to Maximum Damage
+29 to Attack Rating
+23 to Life

Sapphire Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x1ebc445b
+20 to Life
Cold Resist +11%

Sharp Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xf4ed7328
+10 to Maximum Damage
+69 to Attack Rating

Shimmering Grand Charm of Pestilence
Grand Charm
Required Level: 27
Fingerprint: 0x37c6ee34
Adds 25 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
All Resistances +13

Fine Small Charm of Frost
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb640f81
+3 to Maximum Damage
+16 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Shimmering Small Charm of the Icicle
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0x8bf39a09
Adds 2 - 4 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)
All Resistances +4

Nosferatu's Coil
Vampirefang Belt
Defense: 56
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x74dcce96
Item Level: 87
+10% Increased Attack Speed
7% Life stolen per hit
Slows Target by 10%
+15 to Strength
+2 to Mana after each Kill
-3 to Light Radius

Fortitude
Superior Dusk Shroud
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1489
Durability: 9 of 20
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x9372e96
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+215% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+85 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
All Resistances +28
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Dol Rune
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Goblin Toe
Light Plated Boots
Defense: 33
Durability: 10 of 18
Required Level: 22
Fingerprint: 0x89f2b815
Item Level: 86
25% Chance of Crushing Blow
+58% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 1
Magic Damage Reduced by 1
-1 to Light Radius

Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0xec37e90d
+241 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+18 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Death
Colossus Blade
HelElVexOrtGul
One Hand Damage: 154 - 404
Two Hand Damage: 362 - 717
Indestructible
Required Strength: 144
Required Dexterity: 80
Fingerprint: 0xec06ee43
100% Chance to cast level 44 Chain Lightning when you Die
25% Chance to cast level 18 Glacial Spike on attack
Indestructible
317% Enhanced Damage
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
+50 to Attack Rating
Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
7% Mana stolen per hit
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
42% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
+1 to Light Radius
Level 22 Blood Golem (15/15 Charges)
Requirements -20%
Ethereal
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Hel Rune
Socketed: El Rune
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Gul Rune

Hel Rune
Weapons: Requirements -20%
Armor: Requirements -15%
Shields: Requirements -15%

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Ort Rune
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Gul Rune
Required Level: 53
Weapons: 20% Bonus to Attack Rating
Armor: +5% to Maximum Poison Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Poison Resist

Destruction
Colossus Blade
VexLoBerJahKo
One Hand Damage: 112 - 292
Two Hand Damage: 261 - 517
Durability: 43 of 50
Required Strength: 189
Required Dexterity: 110
Fingerprint: 0x49cbedbf
23% Chance to cast level 12 Volcano on striking
5% Chance to cast level 23 Molten Boulder on striking
100% Chance to cast level 45 Meteor when you Die
15% Chance to cast level 22 Nova on attack
350% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
Adds 100 - 180 Magic Damage
7% Mana stolen per hit
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
20% Deadly Strike
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Dexterity
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Vex Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Ko Rune

Vex Rune
Weapons: 7% Mana stolen per hit
Armor: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Fire Resist

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Ber Rune
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Jah Rune
Weapons: Ignore Target's Defense
Armor: Increase Maximum Life 5%
Shields: +50 to Life

Ko Rune
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Lawbringer
Legend Sword
AmnLemKo
One Hand Damage: 22 - 56
Two Hand Damage: 50 - 94
Durability: 35 of 44
Required Level: 44
Required Strength: 175
Required Dexterity: 100
Fingerprint: 0xaa96b739
20% Chance to cast level 15 Decrepify on striking
Level 17 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped
-50% Target Defense
Adds 150 - 210 Fire Damage
Adds 130 - 180 Cold Damage Over 6 Secs (155 Frames)
7% Life stolen per hit
Slain Monsters Rest in Peace
+208 Defense vs. Missile
+10 to Dexterity
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Amn Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune
Socketed: Ko Rune

Amn Rune
Required Level: 25
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Lem Rune
Required Level: 43
Weapons: 75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Shields: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters

Ko Rune
Weapons: +10 to Dexterity
Armor: +10 to Dexterity
Shields: +10 to Dexterity

Crescent Moon
Legend Sword
ShaelUmTir
One Hand Damage: 69 - 178
Two Hand Damage: 159 - 298
Durability: 32 of 44
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 175
Required Dexterity: 100
Fingerprint: 0x725f940b
Item Level: 72
10% Chance to cast level 17 Chain Lightning on striking
7% Chance to cast level 13 Static Field on striking
218% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
-35% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+10 Magic Absorb
+2 to Mana after each Kill
Level 18 Summon Spirit Wolf (30/30 Charges)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Tir Rune

Shael Rune
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Um Rune
Required Level: 47
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%
Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Tir Rune
Required Level: 13
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Mercenary:
Name:       Aliza
Race:       Rogue Scout
Type:       Ice - Normal
Experience: 65247658
Level:      85
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   138/153
Dexterity:  209/209
HP:         1440/1440
Defense:    1192/1872
AR:         2241/2241
Fire:       143/103/43
Cold:       173/133/73
Lightning:  143/103/43
Poison:    143/103/43

Treachery
Wire Fleece
ShaelThulLem
Defense: 463
Durability: 21 of 32
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 111
Fingerprint: 0xc3d948bf
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+45% Increased Attack Speed
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +30%
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune

Shael Rune
Weapons: +20% Increased Attack Speed
Armor: +20% Faster Hit Recovery
Shields: +20% Faster Block Rate

Thul Rune
Required Level: 23
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Lem Rune
Required Level: 43
Weapons: 75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Armor: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Shields: 50% Extra Gold from Monsters

Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm
Defense: 217
Durability: 29 of 40
Required Level: 34
Required Strength: 115
Fingerprint: 0xd7b212ef
+30% Faster Hit Recovery
35% Chance of Crushing Blow
15% Deadly Strike
+120% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Strength
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Jewel of Fervor

Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x31d8d4e8
Item Level: 59

Wrath
Superior Blade Bow
PulLumBerMal
Two Hand Damage: 23 - 46
Durability: 25 of 32
Required Strength: 76
Required Dexterity: 119
Fingerprint: 0xd4d66533
Item Level: 87
30% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking
14% Enhanced Damage
+375% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
+298% Damage to Undead
Adds 85 - 120 Magic Damage
Adds 41 - 240 Lightning Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+10 to Energy
Cannot Be Frozen
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Pul Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune

Pul Rune
Required Level: 45
Weapons: +75% Damage to Demons
+100 to Attack Rating against Demons
Armor: +30% Enhanced Defense
Shields: +30% Enhanced Defense

Lum Rune
Required Level: 37
Weapons: +10 to Energy
Armor: +10 to Energy
Shields: +10 to Energy

Ber Rune
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Mal Rune
Required Level: 49
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High