Noob Pkers

xvgothicanimevx

Aug 7, 2003
www.myspace.com
Noob Pkers

Ok I hate charge pallys (lvl 38) that come into a Trist run game and kills lvl 9-15's I'm really thinking about quitting this game too many people are jackasses on it..

#Mike# :xmad:

[hypnotism]Come to the Single Player Forum, people are friendly there. They like you. They care about you.[/hypnotism]

xvgothicanimevx said:
Ok I hate charge pallys (lvl 38) that come into a Trist run game and kills lvl 9-15's I'm really thinking about quitting this game too many people are jackasses on it..

#Mike# :xmad:

When you create a game, you can put a level restriction on it.
Try it..it actually works ;)

Then of course, you might have been hoping for a nice lv 38 to come in and kill Andy for you?

I think it's worse when those lvl38 chargers have chicken, and it's set at 50% life so you bring your kicksin in and he magically leaves the game in mid-charge from one flurry of kicks...oh yea, and he assures you upon re-entering the game that he left manually! GRRR

Depends on his save//exit skills. If you see me fighting and I scram at 1 life you might also think I have chicken, but my save//exit fingers have been trained through the years untill they are supreme. Ph33r my l33t save exit skillz ^_^

Baranor said:
Depends on his save//exit skills. If you see me fighting and I scram at 1 life you might also think I have chicken, but my save//exit fingers have been trained through the years untill they are supreme. Ph33r my l33t save exit skillz ^_^

L337 Finger skills indeed - at least you didn't set them at 50%:D

I tell you 1 thing - if I had to flux the first time - I'm not coming back and trying again ;)

Chill

Yea but I think it's physically impossible to save-exit in mid-zeal/charge, especially when you're probably right clicking furiously. After dueling for a long time it's easy to see who's fluxing and who's chickening.

Chiller_babe said:
I tell you 1 thing - if I had to flux the first time - I'm not coming back and trying again ;) Chill

They usually don't come back to try again, they come back to tell you how much they "pwned you noob".

TM

My l33t exit skill is "Exit Application" on my mouse thumb button. Down and out with a click :lol:

det said:
My l33t exit skill is "Exit Application" on my mouse thumb button. Down and out with a click :lol:

Ah but that no doubt exits you from Diablo completely - meaning you have to log on again. This in turn will lose you valuable bragging time over how L337 your skills are:D

Chill

What happened to getting embarressed for leaving a game during a fight. I'd rather chance death then leave the game branded a wuss. Better to be an alive wuss then to lose a character? I'm sorry, but I don't see the point of pvping like that.

This is not about duelling, but about PKing, m8.

I recently dropped some items that I did not need in a "Free Items" game. (I am a lv 43 barb, playing PvM). In comes a Lv 33 Pally (no prize for guessing his gear and skills). "Hey lv 43 barb, come duel" is the first thing he says after hostiling me. Of course all the lv 1's that just got my free items go "Yeah Barb, duel him". To put the icing on the gravy, this Paladin guy is called LiCmYcUm.

You seriously think I cared one minute if he (or anyone in that game) thought I was a wussy after I congratulated him on his name and left?

det said:
This is not about duelling, but about PKing, m8.

I recently dropped some items that I did not need in a "Free Items" game. (I am a lv 43 barb, playing PvM). In comes a Lv 33 Pally (no prize for guessing his gear and skills). "Hey lv 43 barb, come duel" is the first thing he says after hostiling me. Of course all the lv 1's that just got my free items go "Yeah Barb, duel him". To put the icing on the gravy, this Paladin guy is called LiCmYcUm.

You seriously think I cared one minute if he (or anyone in that game) thought I was a wussy after I congratulated him on his name and left?

yep. most duels are pks and most chicken users just keep coming back till they get you because they feel they won't be kill because of their chicken

If you are losing the duel, badly or not it makes more sense to juv first, and attempt save and exit after than just trying to S&E

I heard/read the term "duel" used in this thread, but actually it's more like duck hunting. The person who posted this thread said the level 38 came and wasted level 9 through 15's. So that's 23 to 29 levels difference. Real sporting. How brave. I think the children out there really need their own realm.

I do agree with the other poster who said use level restrictions. That should at least give you a fighting chance!

It's both sad and disgusting to hear about this type of activity. I know it's part of game as whole, it's still sad and it's still disgusting.

Masa

Noob tactics?.... perhaps. Duck hunting?... sure, u could call it that. Ultimately, it sounds like this was a legitimate pk. No Hack used. No exploitation of a bug in the game. Maybe it was "unfair", but that's hardcore life for ya.

i dont think i've ever heard any of the long-standing members here complain about a legitimate pk. They all know that its just a game. You should take note of the example that they set...

...and now that im done with my 5 minutes per day of seriousness, where is that darn Krusty the Klown outfit of mines.... hmmmmmmm

Wait. How can hostiled characters get into tristram? It's by TP. I don't think it's possible for a charge pally to PK there..

Yep, everyone's safe behind a red portal!
There are no pk's allowed in Tristram.

I cannot believe some ppl though. Still getting pked to this day. When I have been lvling a new ladder char, running through sewers or arcane etc, an obvious pk pally joins (usually 3-5 lvls above everyone else). Ppl scream "PK", most go to town through tp's, but for some reason ppl are still getting killed!! e.g. in that game, for some reason, a lvl 15 necro stayed down in sewers and got ear'd, despite repeated warnings to come to town. Do ppl never learn?

Mafia-CUD said:
Noob tactics?.... perhaps. Duck hunting?... sure, u could call it that. Ultimately, it sounds like this was a legitimate pk. No Hack used. No exploitation of a bug in the game. Maybe it was "unfair", but that's hardcore life for ya.

i dont think i've ever heard any of the long-standing members here complain about a legitimate pk. They all know that its just a game. You should take note of the example that they set...

...and now that im done with my 5 minutes per day of seriousness, where is that darn Krusty the Klown outfit of mines.... hmmmmmmm

Not real sporting old chap going after someone whose 15 levels lower then you. It's part of the game, sure I know that, I'm just not that kind of person, are you? On the other hand, I truely respect the Dueler who goes after another Dueler (especially in hardcore) and takes his/her chances. I'm sorry, but chicken poop belongs in the chicken coop, if you catch my drift. Duels are good. Duelers are good. Dueling is good. Picking on someone who can't defend or protect themselves is not. If it's part of the game, it's not a part of the game I admire and those are not the people I admire either. I'm also not afraid of PK'ers!

Masa

Ps. Sorry If I was out of line

masakerr said:
but chicken poop belongs in the chicken coop

lol, thats great!
my exit fingers arent so good, i havent had to use em in a long time! (no deaths in a while) and when i have, im too slow! :(

anyways, yes, use lvl restrictions!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High