Next mafia game.

Re: Next mafia game.

For the few of us still left, not revealing the roles of the dead is probably the reason we're still playing. I'd like to think we'd been able to figure out what was going on a lot sooner otherwise.

But I get your point. Your writeups in the LOTR game were most fun to read, and knowing who the dead were made it possible to keep up with what was happening. My congratulations to your trained monkeys.

The problem is that by default the town shouldn't know the roles of the nk targets. It helps balance things out for the mafia's side.

Really? Doesnt it hurt the mafia too? I mean, wouldn't you want to know if you just killed a vanilla townie or the doc? Revealing the identity of killed players doesn't really seem like a balance issue to me. I guess it allows the town to look back at anti-town dead players and draw conclusions from it? I dunno, frankly I don't think the mafia needs help, although the games here seem to be really packed with power roles, so maybe the scum do need some help.

Roles of NK's are usually known by whoever is mafia, if they (their mafia faction0 made the kill. This isn't true in the case of an NK made by a vigi, sk, or some other source.

Hey, I've been watching your last two games and they look really interesting. I've been lurking this site for some time now for mostly Diablo builds. I've made an account to post something but someone beat me to it, D'oh. So this will be my first post. Do you allow newbies in your game?

Hey, I've been watching your last two games and they look really interesting. I've been lurking this site for some time now for mostly Diablo builds. I've made an account to post something but someone beat me to it, D'oh. So this will be my first post. Do you allow newbies in your game?

Hmmm.. but how do I know for sure that you're not someone that has an account here already and created another one...which is a bannable offense?

Sathoris maybe?

Ahhh - the assination games - yes I remember those
I can say I could not even try those games; I'm not that good at layering daggers in that many posts of pics and what-not. Too complicated for my poor I-net skillz!

And Leo - I'm still wondering why you killed me in the LOTR off the get-go? I didn't have a power role but I guess the "new" thing is to kill the newbs? Funny... I'm not a newb.

And no - no poison daggers. I know it's just a game and no bad feelings at all ;) But as said "I be watching"

And I have no prob with how the Mafia games are now running; again I just want to keep up with the rules! Having a lynch and letting them talk till day end is just different - It use to be that a miss-lynch was a HUGE bad for the town; no info was gained but the role. As it is this last game it still isn't good but the lynchee can divulge alot of info. KK just want to be on same page if i have time to jump in the next one. :)

im copying marahumm with futrama 'tars. might change it if its too confusingly similiar haha. IM READY TO GO. IVE BEEN DEAD FOREVER WTF

Considering that at least two people here enjoy the far under-rated show, I wonder if I should reveal my theme :whistling:

Futurama ftw!
It's made me laugh as least as much as The Simpsons in its hayday.

Mara, reveal, the town needs as much info as possible if it's to win :)

Good News, Everyone!

I've decided to hold off on my signup thread for a couple days, at least until I can figure out how I'll be narrating :D.

I could use a break after that last game. It was intense, fun, and frustrating.

Good News, Everyone!

I've decided to hold off on my signup thread for a couple days, at least until I can figure out how I'll be narrating :D.

That's got to be some odd definition of good news I've never seen before.

Well, it may be good news in the sense that it allows me to work on my graduation paper without my mind wandering back to mafia. Depending on how long the signups last, I might even be finished by the time the next game starts.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High