New Item Find Thread: 28/6/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, there will be many that simply don't believe it - no matter what "evidence" mulepoo provides. Quite frankly, I'm one of them.

@mulepoo,
You're welcome to post, but I'd recommend you have a quick chat (via Private Message) with Hrus or Cattleya before trading, joining a multi-player game, or even taking part in any of the giveaways. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, but we've encounted this before - and you're the 837th person to have this "happen", and about 800 of the previous 836 are already banned. That should tell you something.

*thread reported*

However, the real purpose of this post. There is a new item find thread. This one should be locked.

http://www.purediablo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=586299

wow u guys reply fast no i didnt find those, but everyone else found really good stuff

I know this thread is finished and I'm sorry for the spam. But Honestly! Why on earth would you post that if you didn't find them, seems a bit stupid to me.

I don't want to rant and flame but I just don't understand why you would do that... anyway I'm going to PM Cattleya/Hrus and ask her to close this thread, stop all this ridiculous spam.

Joosh

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High