Need Opinions on LK Map

Sorry I guess where i'm confused is you said you'll look for a retirement map on another character, I'm just confused what you mean by that. Final map being better than the one you have but then it sounds like you can share maps, I didn't know you could do that.

no map sharing needed (or allowed)! Just limit the runner to one map only, forever

Oh, no, I won't share maps. What pharphis said with "forever" meaning "until I get the patience to try rolling the perfect map". And I would try this with another character so as not to lose this map in the process. If I rolled a better map, I would "retire" the character that rolled it. (And back to the working force with the old character!)

Hah, the use of "retirement" here seemed self-explanatory, but it might not be appropriate at all.

Last edited:
Nice maps and run times in those last posts !!!

I plan to make a 200% fcr Singer Barb for LK (and similar runs like RoF and the act 5 superchests) at some point. Found a very good rare Circlet for it a while ago. Warcry and/or Howl should take care of any annoying enemies around, and it's a very sturdy toon on the whole, so the issue of monster spawns in the huts shouldn't be too much of a problem. The lack of TK might be though ...

I got a crappy LK map with only one campfire... But I've made up for it by having a pretty sweet AT and Mephisto map.

LK is probably outweighed by Trav running anyway.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High