Need In-Game Help With Quests/Rushes/Muling/Ubers/Help? Ask Here!

Need Help Killing Clone Diablo
US East Ladder Non-Hardcore
Game: Run for One
Pass: 1

Please come and help! Thank you!

EU Sever, on ladder non hardcore, looking for someone to rush me, level 27 nerco atm, just came back after not playing for long time, then will be looking for people to play with!

UsEast non ladder level 48 sin looking for rush through nightmare in act 3 now. Please whisper me at *UomoSenzaNome
Thank You :D

Hello, I'll be rejoining d2 lod in Dec or January, I used to play about 11 yrs ago until I was hacked and lost all my gear on my main acct and a few mule accts, I'll need a rush to hell, mostly just the wps, as I'll be coining my chars, I'm not spending hrs upon hrs lvlin a char, honestly, I don't have the time, as I have kids now, but I will need a rush to hell if anyone can do this, plz pm me, thnx

Deth

I'll be on US EAST NL SC

Hello, I'll be rejoining d2 lod in Dec or January, I used to play about 11 yrs ago until I was hacked and lost all my gear on my main acct and a few mule accts, I'll need a rush to hell, mostly just the wps, as I'll be coining my chars, I'm not spending hrs upon hrs lvlin a char, honestly, I don't have the time, as I have kids now, but I will need a rush to hell if anyone can do this, plz pm me, thnx

Deth

I'll be on US EAST NL SC
I'll pay an SOJ for a rush once I rejoin as well

Sorry, I'm on West. :(

Try making a game called "Durance wp plz" or something similar, and someone might come in and share it with you if you wait :D
Thanks for the help tho

Right now I lost my body at arcane sanctuary hell and cant get it back if someone is interested in helping the game name is beggining hell

Please I want my stuff back

Last edited:
Thanks for the help tho

Right now I lost my body at arcane sanctuary hell and cant get it back if someone is interested in helping the game name is beggining hell

Please I want my stuff back

Unless you died multiple times and wore some gear then tried to pick up your body and items popped out, you should be able to just exit the game and come back. Your body should be in town with your items in it. You only lose some % of your experience and gold.

I'm back after 9 years. :D
If anybody needs a quick hand in normal and nightmare, you can find me @ [EuScLadd] *PieApple
Hell mode is a work in progress, I'll soon be there as well. :)

Is there anybody with some spare time who would pass me Act 5's WPs in Hell?
I like playing on my own for the first playthrough, but I don't feel like walking all the act. :D
Let me know, or whisper me directly at [EuScLadd] *PieApple
Thank you! :)

I'm now Hell-proof. :)
...and in need of more socket quests. :D
I need as many mules as possible rushed through normal, and I can return the favor (though a bit slowly).
To anybody interested, you'll find me at [EuScLadd] *PieApple

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High