Moor Tournament! 2v2 Odd Couples!

(As host I made sure to get placed last with probably the worst timezone conflict teammate, Sitro. (My apologies Sit, looks like you're stuck with me))

I pretty much doubt this unless you are on west coast or somewhere. Look at me and LazySlothman: Croatia (south-east Europe) and Australia. We win this discussion, no doubt about it :tongue:

Not that this little thing will prevent us from pwning everyone, of course :grin:

And Mantis name pwns. In David Weber's series of sf books star kingdom of manticore always wins because they have superior equipment and uber skilled soldiers :wink3:

Liq, I like my team's name. Really, it's great, you couldn't pick better. And I'm sure Pedu likes it too :wink3:

Yea, the name couldnt be better. Or atleast not by much. "Winners" or "Omnipotent beings" could have been more accurate. But its ok...

I still don't see why we couldn't name teams after parts of the body. My cunning plan to get half the teams banned during the trash talk phase has been foiled! Bad Liq, bad.

I pretty much doubt this unless you are on west coast or somewhere. Look at me and LazySlothman: Croatia (south-east Europe) and Australia. We win this discussion, no doubt about it :tongue:

Oh wow, I must have had one of you labeled wrong. I knew there'd be some mismatches though. I'm sure you'll still do alright...who knows, you might even finish in second place.

colony said:
Team Scorpion? Well at least it's not team Mongoose

Not a fan of Futurama I see! Fry: "Or the Mongooses, that's a cool team name, the fighting mongooses!"

Sitro said:
To be honest, we need every such handicap we can get to make it fair for the other teams.
Yeah I hear that. I'm still on the fence on whether I should enter my 2-hand enchantress or my no-twink daggermancer. Both seem far too powerful for the majority of these players. I guess we'll see.

Thyiad said:
I still don't see why we couldn't name teams after parts of the body. My cunning plan to get half the teams banned during the trash talk phase has been foiled! Bad Liq, bad.
Because Team Pelvis would brutally pound the competition. No one could even scratch Team Armpit. And because Team Feet would just plain stink.

I hope you've got your fix of lame body part jokes (because this thread would have been 8 solid pages of them if I had went that route).

How did this get to the 2nd Page? Is everyone scared away or something?

I'm scared that everyone else will run away and ruin the tournament if they realize how awesome team Slothman and me are. So we are keeping low profile just not to scare everyone away :grin:

Presumably scorpions aren't known for their spelling. Perhaps we should fear an epidemic of leet speak. :tongue:

Could the real 1337 Shady please stand up?
Could the real 1337 Shady please stand up?

Hang on, if I want a conversation with myself and Liq, I'll pm him.

Why does it have to end in april the 21? :/ I have qa big thing in school that should be sent in in mid-april, and I forsee much RL work theese months :fortuneteller:
Couldn't we extend the time a little longer?
(I will go to the spf history as the noob that always refuses to match the tourney times)

edit: :evil: *stings venemous scorpiontail into thyiad*

Thyiad thanks zarfen for managing to get all six letters in the right order.

Oh, z, Bill would like to talk to you about the network .... something he needs to jiggle for you before the pvp tourney :evil:

Haha ^^
I'll ask mill to hax me a ebotdzz :rolleyes:
(I dont know what jiggle means, but by the sentence its not something good ;))

See you later thaiyd :)wink:)

Why are these thread always slipping back to middle of page 2?
I demand more action! I demand more trashtalk!
All other teams stink! *hides behind colony*

Providing they aren't in the house; that's where I'll be. :wink:

Chill DM,its still almost a month till your team gets raped by team Bloodlust.

Ours plan is to finda house, then I will play something that shoots like firaballs or something or a trapper. Then colony takes the biggest, most tankiest barb or pala that we can make, then he stand in the doorway so noone can come inside :rolleyes:

Ours plan is to finda house, then I will play something that shoots like firaballs or something or a trapper. Then colony takes the biggest, most tankiest barb or pala that we can make, then he stand in the doorway so noone can come inside :rolleyes:

NO! You stole my idea! YA BASTID!!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High