MFO Winter 2013 Signups and Progress [by Fabian]

I'm failing team fail admirably but not running 2 days in a row. I'll also have little time tonight, so that pretty much makes 3. *sigh*

I will probably fall to 5th
Kitteh said:
Briony is cleaning my room *glare*
Wrong thread? :p
pharphis said:
I will probably fall to 5th
I can't fall to 5th. Already there. :highfive:

I did a good number of runs on the past couple days, probably I can do 500 more today. I improved my score a little bit, but I need at least a couple good qualifiers today/tomorrow to keep me motivated for the weekend.

I'll send an update later today or tomorrow, dunno if we we'll have partial scores for the weekend.

Btw, where's Gripphon? He doesn't post here in a while, iirc.

Probably he's in first place because of that. :scratchhead:

edIst: <---- (understanders gonna understand)
If there's enough interest from lvl 85 runners i'd like to do an update in about 24 hrs. That'll give people an idea if they can afford to sleep during the weekend. :D
Cyrax said:
If there's enough interest from lvl 85 runners i'd like to do an update in about 24 hrs. That'll give people an idea if they can afford to sleep during the weekend. :D
Sounds good! If you don't receive an update from me it's because my score hasn't improved. Because it hasn't as of right now :(

/ :wine:
That means I'm still beating kegs!

Don't remember who was in 4th, but hopefully they didn't boost much either :)
kegs is a loser anyway, you need to look higher for your goals.
BaronScarpia said:
Btw, where's Gripphon? He doesn't post here in a while, iirc.
Hi, hi. 👋
I'm trying to leave impression here that I'm running like mad and making a bath in collected imba grailers :coffee:
Truth is I had preliminary exam, had to finish report from laboratory work and had to prepare for a new laboratory exercise.
However half hour ago I finished 1k consecutive runs, it's good to be back. Pindle missed me I can tell. :p
Pyrotechnician said:
kegs is a loser anyway, you need to look higher for your goals.
Ya, who even invited that guy?

Well, the two people ahead of me probably are leading by 20-50 points lol, which is too much at this point :p
And have put in 2-5 times the effort with more efficiency, so I'm scurrd.
What is effort? Hopefully will find the time to start up again on the weekend as well. Just kind of assuming those top two will be uncatchable. Maybe will swap to amazon as well, since barbarian has dropped significantly worse despite the ~ 2-3x more efficiency.
Yes Gripphon, I'm sure that Pindle absolutely loves you :loving:
@Gripphon: Good luck man! With exams and lab stuff, not with pindle runs :troll:.

(Btw, I was scared with headlines like "Man found unconscious in front of computer. D2 on the screen." Over 2k runs on the first day, over 1k runs on the other, then silence...:crazyeyes:).

I could have sent updates, but I want at least a couple more points... Or twenty...
I'm not done running yet, there's still like 20ish hours until the update, hopefully the game will be kind to me in that time.
I should just disqualify you for not paying attention. :p

But since i'm such a nice guy: cyrax1301[at]gmail.com

Another day of running without finding anything remotely useful. Enough sacred armors, but not with the pretty colours.
BaronScarpia said:
@Gripphon: Good luck man! With exams and lab stuff, not with pindle runs :troll:.
Thanks dude! All went well. Actually better than expected. :D

(Btw, I was scared with headlines like "Man found unconscious in front of computer. D2 on the screen." Over 2k runs on the first day, over 1k runs on the other, then silence...:crazyeyes:).
Haha. I'm planning to beat that record of mine. "Only" 2.2k runs, pih. Easily achievable if you do like 500-600 runs before sleeping, so you don't start from zero at morning. That's the way I did it, right after MFO started I did 600 runs before sleeping and continued in the morning.
Challenge is to hit 2.5k+, that's 11.4+ hours of playing to me, 8.4 hours if I run 3 before sleeping. Now THAT would be something. 3k is also possible, but that means very very dedicated running all day with few hours of pause available.

So, doing 2k in just one day is nothing special, on the other hand doing that every day is. I believe I can do 2.5k+ in one day, just don't ask me to repeat 2k+ next day :evil2:
For example today, started in 3pm, to midnight 1500 runs are there. Just like that. + 600 to that from running before sleeping and already 2.1k. Running from 11 instead from 3 pm and without watching movie and going for juice in market, that could make more than 2.5k.
This is where all my luck is going...

Code:
      Rixot's Keen 
Short Sword 
One Hand Damage: 9 - 14 
Durability: 14 of 24 
Required Level: 2 
Fingerprint: 0xa4a039e4 
Item Level: 87 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
100% Enhanced Damage 
+5 to Minimum Damage 
20% Bonus to Attack Rating 
25% Chance of Crushing Blow 
+25 Defense 
+2 to Light Radius 

Felloak 
Club 
One Hand Damage: 1 - 10 
Durability: 19 of 24 
Required Level: 3 
Fingerprint: 0x6ea38549 
Item Level: ** 
Version: Expansion 1.10+ 
Unidentified 
72% Enhanced Damage 
+150% Damage to Undead 
Adds 6 - 8 Fire Damage 
Knockback 
Lightning Resist +60% 
Fire Resist +20%
This lag that comes and goes is really getting to me. I can't play for more than 15 minutes without wanting to quit. Bah
That would be bad. Is it just general lag, like from your computer?

Mine sometimes lags for over 5 seconds when I go to save and exit and I can't quite figure out how to get it to stop.
Same 5sec loading when move from Warriv to act1. Really annoying. Is there way to fix that other than reroll the map?
The entire computer slows down I think. It might be that it can't handle having Diablo and run counter and GoMule and a movie and Chrome and etc etc running at the same time, but even if I close most of that down, it was still lagging. At the moment it's been working fine for a while, so fingers crossed.

When I complained yesterday about it being a terrible day, drops wise, I got some good drops after that. As today is 10 times worse than yesterday, I expect good stuff to start dropping again now that I'm whining about it. Thanks in advance.

Stuff came up, so I am done. Horrid effort. Will send final update when the time comes. Good luck all!
Well it's definitely the run counter. I tried running without it and I literally can't keep up after being used to a significantly slower pace of play for a lot of hours this week. I'm sure I'll get used to it again in a couple of hours, but yikes what a difference. I'll keep track manually for the last couple of days, I'm not on pace to meet my goal but I hope I can turn it around now that playing isn't a huge slugfest (and yes even what I considered to be lag-free play was a lot slower than what's happening now). Let's hope the drops pick up too, as today has been ridiculously bad.
Yeah I have noticed that the counter slows things down (at least in some scenarios - or am I confusing it with the lag in short runs?), that's why I stopped using it once. That and the fact that doesn't help your motivation when you are thousands of runs without a good results, I prefer to know it's a more or less unknown number of runs ^^

I guess I should have remembered this sooner when all you guys were talking about it, but it just didn't remember it until you mentioned it right now.
My computer lagged once, like an online game. And it was scary, since it never happened before. Sometimes the game micro-freezes when I take screenshots, sometimes not. In my case, maybe it's due counter + go mule open (java stuff) + youtube/twitch (flash stuff) and so on.

I believe that fullscreen mode can help a little bit. Making win7 look like win 98 also can help (even some people on youtube with 16GB Ram. i7 2600k, GTX 680TI and lasers do it, since aero/composition/etc. can be that annoying).
I'll try without the counter and see if that helps. I don't think it's slowed at all except for the end load time though.

Victus: just delete your map files in the save folder. You'll keep your map but it will look unexplored. That should hopefully cut act transfer times.
kestegs said:
Victus: just delete your map files in the save folder. You'll keep your map but it will look unexplored. That should hopefully cut act transfer times.
Thanks a lot. Now it loads in less than half second. You just reduced my run times by 10%. :worship:
should have never told you that ;)
Worked for me 2, last week. About 10% boost as well :p

If only this game was programmed better we wouldn't have these problems.
Bah I dunno, the game is running slow again without the run counter. I restart it and it's kinda fine for a while, but meh I dunno. Huge motivation killer, taking breaks constantly.

Sending an update to Cyrax in a minute, the idea being that if I send an update, I'm at least 70% to find something which improves my top 5 pretty much immediately. Right? Nah just kidding, finding a good item is actually literally impossible.
Represent you 15 hours of nothingness streak here. It might continue, who knows. :pancake:
Not using the counter doesn't seem to help me either. I still get up to 6 seconds of delay after I click S&E.
Fabian said:
Bah I dunno, the game is running slow again without the run counter. I restart it and it's kinda fine for a while, but meh I dunno. Huge motivation killer, taking breaks constantly.

Sending an update to Cyrax in a minute, the idea being that if I send an update, I'm at least 70% to find something which improves my top 5 pretty much immediately. Right? Nah just kidding, finding a good item is actually literally impossible.
Do you run it in Direct3D? Because I had similar problems when installed the game. Start D2VidTst.exe and try DirectDraw. It's much better.
nulio said:
Yeah I have noticed that the counter slows things down (at least in some scenarios - or am I confusing it with the lag in short runs?), that's why I stopped using it once. That and the fact that doesn't help your motivation when you are thousands of runs without a good results, I prefer to know it's a more or less unknown number of runs ^^

I guess I should have remembered this sooner when all you guys were talking about it, but it just didn't remember it until you mentioned it right now.
That's called taking down the competition. ;)
Code:
Raven Frost
Ring
Required Level: 45
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x812a6832
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
+238 to Attack Rating
Adds 15-45 cold damage over 4 seconds
20% Cold Absorb
Cannot Be Frozen

Okay, and that is something :smug:
Finally! An improvement in my top 5. Not by much, but since it's the first since Sunday i decided to just be happy with it. Oh wait, most of you are more interested in the current lvl 85 rankings i guess. You'll have to wait 'till i'm done being happy. :p

..wait for it..

...wait for it...

Allright i'm done.

First of all i'd like to say i should've know being supervisor was this much fun. Watching the plot unfold and knowing you're the only one that has the big picture is great fun.
Got 7 updates. Some new, meaning i didn't get updates from some people that send one the first time. For those i just worked with the assumption they didn't change score.

1) Fabian
2) zgpmf
3) kestegs
4) pharphis
5) Nagisa
6) Victus
7) bassano
8) LD50
9) FredOfErik
10) zemaj

So what can i say. It seems like victory will go to either Fabian or zgpmf. They both greatly increased their score and the gap between them and the rest is very big. Having said that, between the two of them the difference is tiny. Any improvement in top 5 by either one can be the difference between victory and second place. This could be decided in the final run of the MFO.

From kestegs up until FredOfErik there's small gaps between pretty much every position and the next. Nothing that can't be overcome, but big enough that it won't be easy to gain more then a few positions either.

And way, way, way at the bottom of the table is zemaj. He's doing everything he can to end up last and he's really good at what he does. :D Even though there's a couple of peeps i haven't seen an update from i doubt they'd end up below him.
That's not very encouraging.....
In other words, it's a question of which of them finds a second Tyrael's. Gotcha. :badteeth:
NagisaFurukawa said:
In other words, it's a question of which of them finds a second Tyrael's. Gotcha. :badteeth:
That's certainly the way I read it :p
That's what I would thought if I didn't know my score!
Don't give up yet kegs. Or don't you wanna keep that 3rd place? I suspect there'll be some changes in that midsection. Some people may have RL, while others have their priorities straight and do some running. ;)

You may read it any way you want. Maybe they both got 4 Tyrael's, maybe none at all. Who knows? Oh wait. I do. :) (and them too)

Oh sure. First nothing, now 2 improvements in half an hour of running. Didn't know it was Sunday already. I guess this means i'll have to keep running till midnight to make good use of this sudden streak of luck.

Gah. i should do some running I guess.

Cyrax, did you include my updated score from before (pm)?
Yes, that was included.
awww :(

Time to find a Tyrael's!
pharphis said:
Time to find a Tyrael's!
Time to find Templars!

:unimpressed:
LD50 said:
Time to find Templars!

:unimpressed:[/qupte]
Make it three. :p
pharphis said:
awww :(

Time to find a Tyrael's!
Yup, kestegs passed you. Take it like a man. :yes:

LD50 said:
Time to find Templars!

:unimpressed:

Like this?

Almost another improvement. Almost...

Lenymo
Sash
Defense: 2
Durability: 8 of 12
Required Level: 7
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xec276026
+15 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 30%
All Resistances +5
+1 to Light Radius
There is something strange with that left hand elbow. First it hurts, now it's fine, I can run like a boss. While some use pillows, I placed book below. Fits perfect View attachment 3983
To the pits!!!!!!
FINALLY FOUND SOMETHING GOOD. (and a grailer)

prepare to lose, kegs.
kestegs said:
To the pits!!!!!!
To your mom's pits. Oh dis.
I've got the next 4 hours blocked out. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
*is afraid*
Hey everyone! 👋

It's almost midnight here and I managed to do zero runs today. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, so it means I'll be running until ~4am at least. I dunno if that fits on the 500 runs per day minimum or it's over 1k runs saturday. Time will tell. I'll be sending my update as we speak (I'm Dr. Manhattan - the other me is doing it on laptop), just in case pharpis wants to post another partial.

Also, I'll try to find more priz... qualifiers and avoid to be a massive dead weight on my team, if possible.

If someone is willing to donate one of the tyrael's you're talking about after mfo, pm me... It would be nice to remove Baal/AT/Pits from my D2 goals . Also, it would be nice if someone could keep eyes open and fix me a white/4os Blade Bow for Faith. Superior would be a nice touch :coffee:.

(If you folks can go all OT and talk about faith bases, I'm considering Blade Bow due to -10 base speed, low str req and looks. I plan to use it on a necro and other chars/rogue. How much that ~6 avg. damage will impact the final result?).
Found zero Wizardspikes and 8 Shakos til now. :badteeth:
Depending on if that -10 base speed will help you reach lower breakpoints, it may increase your overall dps. It really depends on the gear set. The 6 average damage is going to vary based on the multipliers you have (fort, fanat, might, LoH) etc. Although I don't think 6 is really going to kill you in the long run.
BaronScarpia said:
Hey everyone! 👋

It's almost midnight here and I managed to do zero runs today. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, so it means I'll be running until ~4am at least. I dunno if that fits on the 500 runs per day minimum or it's over 1k runs saturday. Time will tell. I'll be sending my update as we speak (I'm Dr. Manhattan - the other me is doing it on laptop), just in case pharpis wants to post another partial.

Also, I'll try to find more priz... qualifiers and avoid to be a massive dead weight on my team, if possible.

If someone is willing to donate one of the tyrael's you're talking about after mfo, pm me... It would be nice to remove Baal/AT/Pits from my D2 goals . Also, it would be nice if someone could keep eyes open and fix me a white/4os Blade Bow for Faith. Superior would be a nice touch :coffee:.

(If you folks can go all OT and talk about faith bases, I'm considering Blade Bow due to -10 base speed, low str req and looks. I plan to use it on a necro and other chars/rogue. How much that ~6 avg. damage will impact the final result?).
I have a 4os sup blade bow. Let me know if you still need it and we'll work something out :)
Good morning thread. I've been having MFO dreams pretty much every night this week, but I particularly liked the ones I had tonight; I dreamt about Cyrax posting the 85 area update and not knowing if I'd be 1st or 4th. I also dreamt about modifying my MF spreadsheet to show how many of a certain base item you need to see on average from each monster type to expect a Unique, which is pretty easy to add and I'll do that soon, and also somewhat interesting (wish I had kept track of what had dropped during the MFO actually). Fun fun.

The update was mildly encouraging and mildly scary. I have my own interpretation of it, unrelated to the amount of Tyrael's found, and it is "can't stop running". This meshes well with the goals I had already set, so it works out just fine. Here's to being lucky on the final weekend.

Short running session before breakfast. I'll see you all for the daily whining in a few hours.
I'm under the impression that 1st and 2nd both have either 3 or 4 mang/Dweb/Ward equivalents, and Fab's shootin' for 5!

Don't let me down!

Also, that would be cool to see made up in time for the next MFO. Ayt least it gives you another thing to have your mind on so you don't go insane.

I got Baron's update, and if enough people are interested and send updates I will do an update tomorrow sometime. Though it's getting close to the end-time, so I'm not sure.
I whined to some friends on vice chat about not seeing anything good all night and literally within 10 seconds I had an update to my top 5. I plan on doing more whining tomorrow.
jeez pharphis, and here I wanted to make you proud after you gave me that charm of yours. Prepare to be let down :)

aww :(

I'll still be very impressed I bet :p

Okay, back from seeing Life of Pi (it was good). Let's see if I can get some more runs done. The potential of finding a Tyrael's has me hyped, if only so I can move on from AT for the rest of my life :p
120 hours or bust, Fabian! :p
I just broke 20 hours. . .

somehow I managed half of the effort I've previously put into MFOs :p
pharphis said:
I got Baron's update, and if enough people are interested and send updates I will do an update tomorrow sometime. Though it's getting close to the end-time, so I'm not sure.
Don't send update please, we are too close to end and there is high probability that update will reflect final results. What can possibly change during one day of MFO? Sure, lucky drop can always happen, but is unlikely. Second update should be at least 2-3 days before end, not only one day. We are also different time zones, here MFO ends 6 hours earlier than for you.
I hope others agree about this, since no one from Pindle category posts in this thread except Baron and me.

However if you decide to show that update, just let you now I won't send my updated results.
Yeah we'll have a discussion about the mid-week updates after the MFO, I'm not too happy about them and want to hear what others think. In any case, an update with only 36 hours to go certainly seems too late to me.
There's no point to updates, although I enjoy getting them in the mail just to be amused at the progress...

44 hours in total for me according to counter, which makes me wonder how pharphis has a higher score... >_>;; I guess karma demon for only running 4-5 days.
NagisaFurukawa said:
There's no point to updates, although I enjoy getting them in the mail just to be amused at the progress...

44 hours in total for me according to counter, which makes me wonder how pharphis has a higher score... >_>;; I guess karma demon for only running 4-5 days.
How do you do 44 hours of running in one week?! I'd lose motivation if I didn't get some VERY nice finds... I dread to think how Fabian keeps his motivation going. On his MtO thread for a previous MFO his counter was something like 3xxx runs!
1200 runs done so far. Sellotaped large blanket on window cause sun is very annoying today :p
Dang...you did 44 hours? No wonder you lost motivation.
I so want to quit right now, but there's only a day and a half to go. Such an awful day though, bleh. And here I thought yesterday was bad.
For me things seem to be picking up. 2 improvements yesterday and one more today. Nothing worldshocking, but enough small steps will get me where i want to be too. Still need more of those steps for that though. And a big leap would be nice too.
Nagisa did 44 hours? did not you said, you are lazy nub? I did totally like 10 hours up to now and I think I just psychically gave up because lot other RL thinks are going through my head and I am not able to focus on MF and still I do not think that Tyrael drop can win me this MFO, I do not think that any player found tyrael so far but I think that fabian score will be higher then mine could be with Tyrael and I also do not think that I can drop a Tyrael :p
I needed to kill p8 hell ancients with my MF barb so stay happy from D2 playing
so I think I will do max 1 more hour and I am done
With effort I did I am quite happy that at least according to Cyrax speach I am not so far from nice positions, that is best what I did during last 2 years
so good luck to all of you for last day and half :)
There is one thing that is unbeatable in MFO, and that is luck. If someone has luck, you can run like 3 times more than him, he will still beat you. This is at the same time beautiful and awful thing about MFO. :whistling:

EDIT: 1700 runs done. Day is not long enough for me, must hurry.
My wrist hurts.
kestegs said:
My wrist hurts.
:rolf:

*stops making innuendos in his head*

Has there ever been a record kept of highest score/most runs etc in an MFO?
Ugh. Had a somewhat improvised party at my apartment yesterday and all day has been spent cleaning and being hungover. Also RL tomorrow, so I don't think I will get a chance to improve my score further :(
I was wondering that myself, it'd be fun to see how your score stacks up against other years.
500 more runs. Movie starts 2.5 hours from now, that means I must run almost without pause till then :S
kestegs said:
i whined to some friends on vice chat.
kestegs said:
my wrist hurts.
tmi.

Shame I'm not competing... Darkforce Spawn, Windforce and Crown of Ages :loving:

@ Kitteh
Good items. But only Darkforce is top 5 tier item, while Corona and Windforce aren't. Okay, Corona is 10.7, so in some occasions it can be in top 5, but perhaps better not, dunno.
Alright, I won't do the final update. I thought about the timezone difference and how that would ruin it even more, so I will not.
Gripphon said:
@ Kitteh
Good items. But only Darkforce is top 5 tier item, while Corona and Windforce aren't. Okay, Corona is 10.7, so in some occasions it can be in top 5, but perhaps better not, dunno.
Really? :scratchhead:
i'm not at that point, but yeah, pretty much. If you look at any winner they normally have at their lowest a 10.7 item, or higher.
I won with a Firelizard's Talons in top 5. Hilarious. Not quite as competitive an MFO as this one :p
Today was very busy day, but 2500 runs done. Unfortunately, I forgot to screenshot at midnight when I started this, but I hope so this morning screenshot will do :p
At midnight started at 9300 runs, did 500 before sleeping, so it was 9800 in the morning. Started a little before 11, 10 45 or whatever.
Screenshot from morning.

10cw9zs.jpg

And now

2mcafqu.jpg

I really wonder how some players do this every day. I'm more like one day wonder.
Dazliare said:
I have a 4os sup blade bow. Let me know if you still need it and we'll work something out :)
I think I got it covered somehow, but not sure yet. Can I reach you after MFO? Thanks for replying.

kestegs said:
My wrist hurts.

Mine too, but I learned to never ever mention that. I still have dreams with Kitteh's emoticon from the last time I said that. Evil cat is evil.

Yesterday I did over 500 runs. Since I started almost midnight I went to bed after or around 6pm. I think I found some prizes this time, instead of uber trash with ok scores. It looks like I'll finish 5k runs and call it a week, since I tend to run more aroun 22pm-3am and MFO ends midnight.

After this MFO I'll have to run laps. Lots of laps. (Diet is composed by coffee + cheeseburgers + beer + sugar free gums...). Tomorrow I'll wake up, eat some japanese food and finish my runs. It's already sunday, but I'm still on saturday run-wise.
Okay, time for more AT :)

Let's see if I can steal 3rd place or even maybe possibly 2nd or 1st, luck permitting.

Edit: That was unusual. A boss pack just outside of my normal path led me into 3 more I would not have seen. Maybe after the MFO is through I'll have to rework my path to include 2 more rooms, which pretty much includes all of the map, at that point.
Oh it's MFO?

RL got in way. No access to D2 PC, not access to stashes or anything. I probably won't be playing D2 for couple days or so. SO MFOver for me. 5 days in ~7k runs, crap score. Sadly I won't be able to get readouts of my top 5 (but I know my items, score and rolls on items that people would like to take) so it's up to host and supervisors to deal with this case. Sry guys :/ Probably if any of you requests any items, they will be coming a bit late as well.

GL to those still running.
Sorry to hear frozzzen, that sucks.

11½ hours left of the MFO for me. Gotta keep going.
Lol, on the last day of the MFO i found my first IK stone crusher.

Those green breastplates on the other hand are getting highly annoying. Without exaggeration i must've found over 30 by now.
Only 30 green BP's? I think you're slacking.
Today I found my first Wizardspike during this MFO. And 10-th Shako. Or 9-th.
Stegs my dear, you try running Baal at p8/3 with 188 MF for 10 days and we'll see how many you find. :p
I miss Baal. I ran him a few hundred times when I played SC. . . Maybe I'll try him out in the next MFO if I have a 99er in mind.
I've been thinking just the opposite. Running out of good Baalrunners as they are getting to 99 (i expect this one to be 99 before next MFO). So either i continue with lesser Baalrunners or pick a different target. And seeing all that nice loot from the current runners, lvl 85 areas are looking to be quite appealing.
You obviously just need moar MF!

My goal for today was to get my average run time under 1:20. I can't seem to get the lead out this morning though.
I always need moar. Except maybe in her current bartrashing state.

The current MF is actually higher then it usually is. Swapped out a skiller for a 40% MF gheeds. My main goal is experience so swapping out more skillers would compromise that. Plus i think at pits/AT it's easier to maintain killspeed with high MF.
I have 11 hours to pull out a miracle. Problem is that I probably spent my "Miracle Points" getting a Jah from Pindle Minion. Let's see what dumb luck can do for me... Good thing is that I improved my score since my previous update.
Good luck to you, Baron. You can get top drop at any time, so if you get one, you are good to go. :yes:
I decided to kind of relax today, will do maybe like 1300 runs at most. Compared to yesterday, that seems like nothing, plenty of time to study, watch football and stuff.

In a final attempt to give me the middle finger the game just gave me an hour without a single qualifier.

/officially complaining

I did get under the 1:20 mark though. Seems less meaningful when you're not finding anything though.
Nice! on the timing. How many packs?

I'm really close to 41 seconds flat (at 41.2xx) but I'm too tired (all-nighter (don't worry, I wasn't playing this much. . .)) and unmotivated to bring it down further.
I'm stopping at exactly 2k runs, and 23.5 hours. Though it's less than 23 hours of actual running, because of the way the run counter works.
Not sure how many packs, I'd say around 8 on average.

0 qualifiers since my last post.

I think I'm done.
I just sent my final scores to cyrax and Nagisa
I am at least a little happy from Zod and Jah I found even if they are useless for me :)
It seems like i'm on fire:

Flaming Small Charm
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 81
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xb2d9efa1
Adds 19-24 fire damage
Fittingly, bassano's result got moved to my junk folder. :badteeth:

I will send result later when I finally get back (hopefully).

EDIT: I've sent, as well as received from cyrax and bassano so far.
Keep your friends close and your enemies in the junk folder?
Wow, my top 5 is sooooo boring. Must find something to make it look more interesting, this is terrible :badteeth:
[excuse] On the other hand if I lose, I'll lose with "style" :whistling: [/excuse]

///

Finished. 1 hour left, but enough is enough. Hardly forced myself to complete last 50 runs, I don't even consider to play 1 more hour. Not a chance.
Final update and ATMA readouts sent. Not much time for runs in the weekend. Slightly increased my score but not enough to improve my position.
Played right up until midnight. Finally done, hopefully forever. The first half of the MFO, I had a decent quantity of good qualifiers with crap quality. The second half was kinda the other way around. I met both the goals I set, and I'm pretty pleased with, and proud of, myself. Nagisa can belittle it all he wants. Never again though.

Supervisors, please send me the results at*email redacted* . com when you have them. Don't bother waiting for people who you haven't heard from and who haven't sent updates. Everyone, please send updates quickly so I can get the results thread up tomorrow night. Thanks everyone.
Tomorrow night might be tough for me, but I'll see what I can do. I'll certainly send my own update tonight.
Who's the baal supervisor? Whoever it is, I don't have their e-mail, but I'm done, for better or for worse :D I'll be surprised if I do better than last place
I hit the send button. Final update sent. Heart in pieces. People with better score than me, please be merciful...

Final report

This MFO was cool. On the previous one, I found only garbage. On this MFO, however I got cool drops on top 5, outside of it, a bunch of exceptional items I was missing (homunculus, gore rider, etc.).Jah and Ist runes made everything even more cool.

I did 5k+ runs, enough to put 36h on counter. The final average run time was 24.9, mostly due ~2k runs on /p7, beer, etc. Now I'll have to dig through non-qualifiers, unind-ed jewels and charms, etc.

Also, I'm considering not to do pindle runs again (or at least not soon). Only a couple stuff I could grind there (I won't mention now, to avoid spoilers), but I really need a Ber rune and start to run places where Tyrael's can drop.

Since I completely stole Cyrax runeluck (I told him I was giving it back, but I was lying :whistling:) , I plan to get my CS hammerdin started even without enigma, since big D can drop Tyrael's, right. Or maybe I should start moving my barbs on trav. All that after messing around with Faith for a while.

I'll be giving thanks to everyone again (probably at results thread), but thanks Fabian for hosting, thanks to supervisors, Thy, and special thanks to Cyrax and Pharpis! Go team! :highfive:

And to everyone that participated on this MFO, "Thank you for playing!".
Baal updates to me.

Also, seems that playful jeering broke Fabian. :badteeth:
Ah! That's the weird thing about the MFO. I didn't find any high runes. 2 mals, 1 or 2 puls, and lower.

Last MFO I had zod Lo vex vex. . .

Oh well, maybe in the coming weeks if I can bring myself to play much.

I have most updates now. Still need to send mine, which I'll probably just pm to cyrax after I'm done doing laundry.
Final results sent. It's only 7:30 here, but I'm going out for a couple hours then need to catch up some sleep lost during the final few days of MFO so I can function at work tomorrow. Ran a lot more than I thought I would, although I'm obviously no Fabian!
Definitely was fun to participate in first MFO. 2 of 3 goals fulfilled. Spent over 1.5 million gold on repairing equipment, 300k on reviving merc after I died, my stash became much thicker. I gave almost everything I got, like 90%, didn't want to go into upper limitations. Yesterday I started to feel pain in my left elbow, that reflected on todays playing. That didn't slow me down, but was a little uncomfortable. Finished 13.2k runs, could have done 13.5k, but really, my mind was blown away from Pindle. All day only Pindle Pindle Pindle on my mind. Okay, I even did 100 runs more than planned in the morning. Overall, my starting plan was to reach at least 12k, at the end 1.2k more than that. Considering I was 2 days totally afk from Diablo and 1 day partially afk, I'm more than pleased with job I did. 15k was unfortunately unreachable under this conditions, maybe next time.

Still I'm wondering how did only one single Wizardspike drop after all those runs. It's not like I need them, but I surely take them just like Shakos (just because friend has 55 of them ^^). First one dropped at 12k mark or something like that, it would be interesting to calculate what is chance for that to happen. :p
I'll get my update out here in a few hours probably, I'll put in a few more runs tonight still.
My score sent and everyone else's scores sent to Fab.

You scared, kegs? Sounds like you're scared
Lol, no. I smile a little every time I get a pop up with you playing dungeon defenders.

I'm not worried about beating you, that's in the bag already.

What happens when I beat you and you feel bad because I spent just as much time playing dungeon defenders as I did D2? :p
You can have one of my items. You should really read the rules.
Out of curiosity, did the people in Baal category actually do runs? :badteeth: I know JDK has 2 hours left, but a few others should be done... and not getting updates all week wasn't exactly comforting. *sees no excuse for not sending results right after finishing up*

//pushy
I sent in my final results last night. Don't really expect to win, but I did improve on my score since the update, so anything's possible I guess!
I ran, Nagi... for two hours. I am sending my "score" right now, since I am bound to let other people steal my qualifiers if they want 'em. ;)
Fabian said:
Played right up until midnight. Finally done, hopefully forever. The first half of the MFO, I had a decent quantity of good qualifiers with crap quality. The second half was kinda the other way around. I met both the goals I set, and I'm pretty pleased with, and proud of, myself. Nagisa can belittle it all he wants. Never again though.

Supervisors, please send me the results at fabbe _ sjoblom @ hotmail . com when you have them. Don't bother waiting for people who you haven't heard from and who haven't sent updates. Everyone, please send updates quickly so I can get the results thread up tomorrow night. Thanks everyone.
For lvl 85 areas i'm missing updates from NorthDakota, zemaj, WoRG and frozzzen. Only from zemaj did i get an update in between. From the others i haven't heard at all.

@Fabian: I'll send the results i have so far in a minute. If i get anything later on i'll let you know.

NagisaFurukawa said:
Out of curiosity, did the people in Baal category actually do runs? :badteeth: I know JDK has 2 hours left, but a few others should be done... and not getting updates all week wasn't exactly comforting. *sees no excuse for not sending results right after finishing up*

//pushy

You did get mine didn't you? That's only only one that counts anyway. :D
I never did area 85. PIndle was enough and even that didn't work too well.
I have the results. Look for the results thread within an hour or so. Thanks everyone (especially supervisors) for being awesome with sending results promptly!
Has is been an hour yet?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High