MFO Summer 2023 Signups and Running Thread

Oh well I have even less time than expected... well. 10 qualifiers in 70 runs so far, top 5 is nothing close to impressive :-/

I start to get back to better running time tho, even if the map isn't good :)

Best sharable drops so far: -35ECR Wizendraw, 38MF Gheeds.

And a perfect low stat Atma's Scarab (hmmm yes ;-) )

I haven't been tracking hours, but I think it's only around 15. I just got my 5th qualifier, but point wise not so great.

Last night the WSK was a TZ for me and while no qualifiers dropped I did find a 4os eth Berserker Axe. That says Oath to me and a Barb build of some sort in the near future.

I got more time over this last stretch, with progress from 92.8 to almost 93.2 with the Pitzerker, and some qualifiers worth keeping track of. Non-qualifiers of note were Ist and Ohm, plus a 5/5 lightning facet a 5/3 cold facet:
Screenshot005.jpg
Screenshot009.jpg
And even though it's technically a qualifier, I think safe to note that I got another Reapers, non-eth, so I might actually hit 100 found without an eth :\

Thanks to everyone who has sent updates. I'll plan to post pre-weekend update tomorrow evening when I get home from work.

Reactions: Excalibur
About 10 hours in so far, mostly Pindle Barb runs. Hoping to squeeze in some more runs this weekend.

First Week Update
As we ease into the final two days of the competition, things are getting tense. There's been some movement at the top, but this is still anyone's to win, with multiple players in striking distance of victory. Good luck to everyone over the last stretch; hoping for some nice drops all around!
Vildecor
Ziambe
Nano
Nagisa
Kruemelmonschda
PhineasB
m4ke
Gynli
thefranklin
Babyhell
Kstil3227
Excalibur
LouB

No Scores:
maxicek
ffs
BBS_Agonistes

Last edited:
I should manage to squeeze in some decent run times on Sunday evening, but I still think the top spot will be taken by someone else. Good luck to everyone for the final stretch!

No more time to run...managed 18 qualifiers. Top 5 weren't much to shake a stick at, although 1 was an ETH Grail item so that's a small win. (Bonus Points? HAHA). The biggest win for this MFO was gaining 50% of level 98 over the course of the tournament. My HC UT99er Amazon Sydney now has less than 50% of level 98 left. Results sent in. GL to any that are still running for what little time is left.

Reactions: PhineasB
Well, that is a wrap. I have to say that Terror zones were abysmal for me, except for experience. TZ Kurast Bazaar was really good for nova sorc (or any lightning based chars). Ruined temple and disused fane had hordes of non-LI monsters that just ran right into you and the travel time was just a few teleports from the wp. Of course sometimes the fane was completely empty, but that was only every 7 runs or so.

"Nice" "Saintly" Circlet

Screenshot 2023-10-15 221906.png

Reactions: PhineasB
Well, I am finished, and results "sent." Thanks to everyone who has sent results. For everyone else, please send when you've finished running for the night. I'll plan to get results posted tomorrow evening after work. Nice to have the MFO again, thanks everyone who joined!

Reactions: ziambe
Party is over! I am reasonably pleased with the qualifiers but more pleased with the extensive list of non-qualifiers:

Uniques
  • Perfect eth Spire of Honor!
  • 2 Perfect facets and 4 non perfect
  • eth Knell striker
  • 4 demonhorns
  • 2 tomb reavers - neither eth
  • Perfect Tarnhelm (with perfect defense also)
  • 200 ed Lycander's flank
  • 20mf wisp projector
  • Perfect ed Toothrow
  • Perfect ed Soulfeast tine
  • 199ed 4 skills Thunderstroke
Rares
  • 5 thunderstorm 5 chain lighting 20 fcr orb
Sets
  • Perfect Tal's helm - check your stashes this is insanely rare
Jewelry
  • 2 jewels over 20 max dmg
  • 7x perfect twinking jewels - 5x carnage, 2x wrath
  • 25 pdr ammy with fire res
Whites/Grays
  • 15% Hydra bow (superior bow grail: -1)
  • 599 def Sacred armor
  • 15% Siege crossbow (superior xbow grail: -1)
  • 8 Diadems for imbuing
Charms
  • 6(!!) skillers with life of which 5 useful
  • 2 skillers with move speed
  • 2-34 lit dmg small charm
Runes
  • 5 high runes - Sur, Sur, Sur, Sur (lol), Ohm
Experience
  • lvl 93.6 to 97.023

I suppose this is why my score wasn't better :D :D

Thanks to everyone for getting results in so quickly! I have them from everyone but one person, and I think they said they weren't going to have much time to run this weekend. So I will plan to post results thread shortly. Meet the Olympians thread is here in the meantime.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High