Matriarch/Patriarch/Guardian Archive Thread

Originally posted by colony on Aug 11, 2009:

Matriarch Iazla - Vengeance Sorc

Warning: Giant wall of text incoming, scroll to the bottom for a summery.

Been working on this character for a while now; over a year in fact. I originally made Kingslayer last year with the intention of making a Vengeance sorc, but I never really got round to getting anywhere and ended up leaving it at the end of normal. I was reminded of it a few weeks ago when looking through my characters and decided it was time to do something about finishing off the build. Now the MFO's over I had the time to get the last half of Hell done.

Normal was fairly standard, run around with a 1.09 Racenclaw blowing up screenfuls of monsters, putting points in Enchant when I was able to. At level 33 I switched to a Kuko to help deal with the rest of Act 5. As always the piercing was a great help and with the added damage from Enchant everything except the last 2 waves of Baal's minions went down very quickly, showing what lay in wait for me later in the game. I moved on to NM at level 40, adding points in Enchant and Warmth as I went. Monsters were still dying quickly, but not quite as fast as before, so I was quite glad when I got to Act 3, hit level 54 and could use Kingslayer; except I then realised I'd forgotten to mule on a shield to use until I got to a high enough level for Sanctuary to be available, so I stuck with the exploding bungee cord for a bit longer.

I'd changed 1 or 2 items as I'd levelled, but at level 57 I could finally use my Sanctuary Troll Nest, so I'll summarise them here, as just about all the
items changed then. Off went the Kuko, Twitchthroe, Death's set items and so on, on came a lot of new things. Not all were endgame items, but a few were, so they'll be first on the list:

Kingslayer PB - Kingslayer for obvious reasons, but I'm not too sure why I made it in a PB. My train of thought probably went along the lines of: "Lots of good RWs are made in PBs, Vengeance is a slow attack so will need lots of IAS, therefore a PB would be a great choice." A Cryptic Sword, Berserker Axe or Conquest Sword would've all done more damage but would've needed much more IAS to reach a 10 frame Vengeance, leaving a lot less choice in item selection. A Cryptic Sword might've been the best compromise, only 69 off weapon IAS needed, as opposed to 18 for the PB and 108 for a zerker, with an average damage not much lower than the zerker.

Sanctuary Troll Nest - I needed lots of resists from somewhere and a shield with a low strength requirement and good blocking. I considered Whitstan's, but after adding up the resists from my other items decided against it. An upgraded Moser's was another option that'd give 1 frame faster blocking, but also make it much more difficult to reach a decent FHR breakpoint.

Raven Frost - CBF and AR, needed to get it from somewhere. The Dex points were obviously useful too.

Duress Dusk Shroud - Lots of FHR, some resists, and a bit of CB.

Gore Rider - More CB

Weapon switch - Beta CtA/Sigon's Guard

I'd also muled on the IK Belt and Gloves for the massive stat bonuses to help equip a lot of this stuff, as well as a Crown of Thieves. The Angelic amulet and Ring I'd put on at the start were kept on for now. After I'd put all this stuff on the displayed damage looked quite nice, but almost all of it was fire damage from Enchant at this stage. I moved onto Act 4 NM and things were still dying in 1 hit, except for Venom Lords and Doom Knights that took a while to kill. The CS wasn't too bad as I'd given my merc some decent items to use to deal with the FIs and heavily resistant monsters. At level 65 I put on a Highlord's for the IAS. Act 5 was similar to Act 4, but without the FIs, until I got to Baal and it took me about 10 minutes to kill the Venom Lords and Minions. I levelled up to 73 before starting Hell and it was time to mule the rest of the endgame items on, even though I couldn't use them yet:

Verdungo's - Much needed life and FHR
Dracul's - Strength and tap, which saved me several times, despite not being very reliable with the low CtC
Andariel's - To replace the IAS lost when taking off Highlord's and to add some +all skills for Vengeance damage
Rare ring - Fire res, Light res, AR
Mara's - To keep my resists respectable in the later stages of Hell and add more +all skills

I also put a beta CM Thresher on my merc to help increase the killing speed. Early hell felt like late NM with a lot more FIs thrown in. They still died slowly, but between static, CB, my merc and accounting for the fact it was p8 the speed was acceptable. The large amount of OW I had also come in handy a couple of times for stopping some of the tougher FIs regenerating. I did notice that I was starting to have to play a bit more carefully, the monsters were now damaging enough to put into hit recovery fairly often, so teleporting into the middle of a boss pack and attacking everything didn't work too well. Block lock was a bit of an issue, but I managed to avoid it most of the time with a bit of teleporting. Most of my inventory was filled with fire skillers but I played around a bit and got some SCs with lightning damage in there to try and take advantage of the high level LM. In a way it did make a significant difference, FIs were slightly less of a problem, but the strong ones still took a while to kill.

I finished off Act 3 on p8 and moved onto Act 4. I managed to do everything up to the Chaos Sanctuary on p8, but had to switch down to p5 to deal with all the FIs there, although I still wasn't in too much danger of dying. With all the CB and Static around Diablo died very quickly, so it was time for Act 5, which started off well enough, but quickly became very annoying. The massive numbers of projectiles caused some serious issues with block lock, which was dangerous as well as incredibly irritating, although my only 2 deaths in Hell weren't caused by that. 1 was due to a Champion Claw Viper charging me whilst Amp'ed, killing me in 1 hit, the other was caused by Souls with Conviction. I'd switched down to p3 by the Crystalline Passage to speed things up a bit, I was getting frustrated and just wanted to finish things off quickly. The Ancients were simple once I'd rerolled to get only 1 FI one, Baal and his minions weren't much tougher either. One thing that became very important as I got further into the game was proper positioning with Teleport and making sure I took advantage of the minion stack with my merc, in order to avoid the problems with block lock and stun lock. It worked to an extent, but I still had problems with a lot of the strong melee monsters.

Skills:
20 Enchant/FM/Warmth
20 LM
1 in Static, Teleport CM and prerequisites.
Rest (6) in Chilling Armour

Stats (LCS):
Str: 81/136
Dex: 174/228
Vit: 225/268
Energy: 35/40
Life: 1464
86 FHR

Items:
Andariel's Visage (should've put a Ral in it, but it didn't matter in the end)
Mara's
Duress Dusk Shroud
Kingslayer PB
Sanctuary Troll Nest
Dracul's Grasp
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Gore Rider's
Rave Frost
Rare ring - 119 AR, 23 Fire res, 30 Light res, 7 LL, 4 dex

Charms: Various Lightning damage SCs, Res/FHR SCs, Res/Life SCs and 7 Fire skillers.

Merc: Beta Crescent Moon Thresher, Treachery Dusk Shroud, Tal's Mask

Damage breakdown (with Might):
Physical - 214-242
Fire - 9903-11648
Lightning - 508-2255
Cold - 131-179

Crushing Blow - 48%

Overall it was an interesting character that was a bit different to normal, as well as being the first purely PvM build I've made for years. It also means I now have a character with a decent level of Enchant for levelling new characters quickly. Using a 2 handed weapon would've removed the problems with block lock, but would've led to needing much more life to compensate for not having max block, so it might be an good build to try, and I know a few people have done. I'm not an enormous fan of single target melee attacks which probably contributed to me getting a bit bored at the end, despite anything not FI dying in a couple of hits at most, even on p8. Even with quite a few lightning damage SCs FIs still died far more slowly. The beta CM helped a lot there, most large groups of FIs were at half health very quickly, and the CB helped , but certain areas of Hell were still very slow to get through.

Originally posted by Colorless Green on Jun 5, 2008:

Matriarch Isoce, Tal Rasha's Tri-elementalist (FB/FO/TS)

#6 of my class-specific octumvirate is complete:

Matriarch Isoce, Level 84 Tal Rasha's Tri-elementalist

Str: 153 (174)
Dex: 25 (45)
Vit: 297 (333)
Ene: 35 (45)

Life (with BO): 2092
Mana (with BO): 949
Resists (hell): 75/75/75/75
Fireball Damage (per LCS): 4553-4962 (-19% EFR)
Frozen Orb Damage (per LCS): 477-500 (-80% ECR)
Thunderstorm Damage (per LCS): 896-1187 (-15% ELR)

Skills:
Fireball: 20 (36)
Fire Bolt: 19 (35)
Fire Mastery: 1 (19)
Frozen Orb: 20 (30)
Cold Mastery: 1 (13)
Thunderstorm: 20 (30)
Lightning Mastery: 1 (13)

Equipment:
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest (PT)
Tal Rasha's Guardianship (PT)
Magefist
Tal Rasha's Fine Spun Cloth
Sandstorm Trek
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
The Stone of Jordan
Bitter Grasp Ring (3 str, 17 life, 11 res all, 15 FR, 10 FCR)
Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye (2/2/2, Fire Facet)
Spirit Monarch
CtA/Spirit on switch

Prayer Merc: eth Insight Thresher, ebug Treachery Wyrmhide, Vampire Gaze

Well, that was an excellent change of pace from that M'avinazon I just got finished with (not to mention the Aldur's druid I'm going to get started on). Pretty much smooth sailing the entire game, what with being a sorc and all. Not really that much to say when it comes down to it - FO pwns everything between level 30 and hell, and by the time I hit hell my FB damage was solid enough to take over.

This was a pretty solid character, all in all, because it was basically an orbballer with slightly lower fire damage (which I probably counteracted with a pile of skillers and a fire facet and stuff), with thunderstorm as a backup for dual immunes (not that this came up much).

Thunderstorm was neat, and I've always wanted to give it a shot in 1.1x, but there's a reason nobody ever uses it (see damage numbers above). It had exactly three uses as far as I could tell: (1) sniping things like flayers who are running away. (2) de Seis (since I didn't feel like resurrecting my merc). (3) a FI/CI ancient (forget which) who the merc was busily ignoring. It worked wonderfully for all of those purposes, but for anything that wasn't a FI/CI, FO or FB are zillions of times faster.

The aforementioned ancients had an annoying spawn immune-wise (FI, FI/CI, CI/LI), but the battle was easy. The non-FI went down pretty quickly from my FB, then I wandered around wishing my merc would go after the dual immune and FO'ing the non-CI while the merc kept poking away at the wrong one. They both went down pretty quick, since TS was nice enough to target the dual immune pretty much exclusively. Baal/minions were cake, as they are with any decently equipped dual tree sorc.

Io/Ko from hellforges, a gris' shield in chaos sanctuary, and a harlequin crest in crystalline passage. Not too bad, really.

Of my entire class-specific octumvirate, this is probably the only one that will get future use, just because I can never have too many sorcs lying around for stuff like LK runs or redeeming HF rushees or whatever. Those of you hip to the baal scene will likely see her joining some games in the not too distant future.

I regret to inform you that the next char on my list is an Aldur's druid, which I'm a bit nervous might cause me to toss my monitor out my window or something to that effect. The current plan is a FC/SW bear that may or may not have a few points in some summons as a method to deal with FI's (though I'd absolutely love other non-windy suggestions if anyone has any). After that's done, I get to finish up on a good note with the griswold's set, then I'll be all done. Wheee.

-CG

Originally posted by @Cyrax on Dec 8, 2007:

Matriarch Energetic, the base vita sorc

Introducing to you matriarch Energetic. She's a rebuild of an energysorc of mine (Crazy_energy). She had some wasted statpoints due to an unexpected find. She was using eschuta's + spirit, but with finding Mang Songs Lesson I needed a lot less strength. Since I'm kind of perfectionistic it bothered me to the point that I decided to rebuild. So here she is.

Energetic

Level: 85 (could have made matriarch much earlier but I wanted to finish the game from the ancients way WP on with her endgear)
Life: 323
Mana: 1669

Resists

Fire: -54
Cold: -54
Light: -54
Psn: 63 (yeah thats right, the only positive resist)

Stats

Str: 111 (113)
Dex: 25 (26)
Vit: 10 (25)
Eng: 369 (373) (who says energy is a useless stat?)

Skills

maxed frozen orb, lightning, energyshield and telekinesis
spare points are now going to chain lightning and lightning mastery

Damage

Frozen orb: 415-435 (lvl 30)
Lightning: 3-2673 (lvl 32)

Energyshield was cast with weaponswitch at lvl 36. This meant an absorb of 91%.

Energetic's gear:

Code:
Shadow Heart
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 91
Fingerprint: 0xb69e8dcb
+4 to Energy
+1 to Dexterity
Poison Resist +36%
Replenish Life +7
+2 to Sorceress Skill Levels

Rune Visor
Coronet
Defense: 59
Durability: 30 of 30
Item Level: 87
Fingerprint: 0x2438b0d9
+46% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 2
All Resistances +16
7% Life stolen per hit

The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece
'Sol'
Defense: 1283
Durability: 135 of 135
Required Strength: 111
Required Level: 85
Item Level: 99
Fingerprint: 0xf5336520
+156% Enhanced Defense
+50 Defense
Damage Reduced by 27
Magic Damage Reduced by 18
+103 Maximum Durability
Attacker Takes Damage of 20
30% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Length Reduced by 50%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (1: 1 used)

Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff
Two-Hand Damage: 83 to 99
Durability: 26 of 26
Required Strength: 34
Required Level: 82
Staff Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 86
Fingerprint: 0x48ade451
Regenerate Mana 10%
30% Faster Cast Rate
150% Damage to Undead
+5 to All Skill Levels
-14% to Enemy Fire Resistance
-10% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-9% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Socketed (1: 0 used)

Frostburn
Gauntlets
Defense: 48
Durability: 24 of 24
Required Strength: 60
Required Level: 29
Item Level: 75
Fingerprint: 0xc47142e8
+15% Enhanced Defense
+5% Enhanced Damage
+30 Defense
Adds 1-6 cold damage over 2 seconds
Increase Maximum Mana 40%

Gloom's Trap
Mesh Belt
Defense: 100
Durability: 16 of 16
Required Strength: 58
Required Level: 36
Fingerprint: 0xedd69bb8
+15 to Vitality
+144% Enhanced Defense
Regenerate Mana 15%
5% Mana stolen per hit
Increase Maximum Mana 15%
-3 to Light Radius

Dwarf Star
Ring
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0x2288ad8b
+40 to Life
+40 to Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
Magic Damage Reduced by 15
100% Extra Gold from Monsters
15% Fire Absorb

Dwarf Star
Ring
Item Level: 72
Fingerprint: 0x7ca48d18
+40 to Life
+40 to Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
15% Fire Absorb

Silkweave
Mesh Boots
Defense: 125
Required Strength: 65
Fingerprint: 0x5ea509a6
+178% Enhanced Defense
+200 Defense vs. Missile
Increase Maximum Mana 10%
30% Faster Run/Walk
+5 to Mana After Each Kill

She also had 3x lightning skiller and 1x cold skiller. Which means she's also stronger then the original, because that one only had 2x lightning skiller.

Merc gear:

Code:
Insight
Cryptic Axe
'RalTirTalSol'
Two-Hand Damage: 124 to 523
Durability: 50 of 65
Required Dexterity: 103
Required Strength: 165
Required Level: 59
Polearm Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Level: 88
Fingerprint: 0xa56ac1f8
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
+249% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
Adds 5-30 fire damage
+75 poison damage over 5 seconds
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
+6 to Critical Strike
35% Faster Cast Rate
236% Bonus to Attack Rating
+2 to Mana After Each Kill
Level 13 Meditation Aura When Equipped
Socketed (4: 4 used)

Duriel's Shell
Cuirass
Defense: 700
Durability: 43 of 150
Required Strength: 65
Required Level: 41
Fingerprint: 0x413f8104
+15 to Strength
+193% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +20%
Lightning Resist +20%
Cold Resist +50%
Poison Resist +20%
+100 Maximum Durability
Cannot Be Frozen
+106 to Defense (Based on Character Level)
+85 to Life (Based on Character Level)

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 252
Durability: 22 of 40
Fingerprint: 0x1675744c
+100% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 13
Damage Reduced by 16%
Adds 6-22 cold damage over 4 seconds
8% Life stolen per hit
8% Mana stolen per hit
15% Slower Stamina Drain

The aftermath:
- Leveling can be a pain. Meleeing with a base vita sorc means being very carefull. Died a couple of times nevertheless. Going got easy from about lvl 30. This is when you get your major attack and have a decent lvl energyshield
- When not encountering manaburn this is quite a sturdy build. Tanking enemies knowing you have base vita can be both scary and satisfying.
- I really like playing this build, but really wish manaburn didn't mean instant loss of all mana. It would be better imo if it was more like those strangler types with manadrain. Because of the instant burn it can be very dangerous to tank/tele without checking mods on a bosspack.
- This build also encountered something most people never experience. The bloodmana curse (at least i think it's called that). In nightmare where i encountered it for the first time (with this character at least) i was a bit puzzled at first when i saw my life going doing without being hit. But suddenly i saw the animation above my head and it hit me that i was doing damage to myself. Luckily not nearly as deadly as it's counterpart iron maiden. Not even with base vita.
- Poison damage is about the only thing that hurts. That, manaburn, and some really hard hitting monsters. But the last even don't hurt that much.
- Because i wanted to finish in my endgear it meant running AT a bit to lvl. Meaning that this character found some nice items: dragonscale (a grailie), 13 resist all/20 psn dam jewel, perfect guardian angel and a lightning skiller.
- My streak of bad luck at the HF continued with Ko/Io at nightmare and hell. Before my restart (1.10 and earlier) i had really good luck at HF and since my restart (when 1.11 came out) i hardly find any rune above mal. Well at the HF at least because i can't complain at my random runefinds.
- Retirementplan is mostly LK runs and on occasion some more AT runs.

Originally posted by @Cyrax on Sep 24, 2015:

Mrs_Grylls, the bearsorc, becomes matriarch

A dual dream character was on my to-do list for a long time. After a recent discussion the in "99 theorycrafting..." thread i decided it was time to make it happen. Now, about a week later, i present to you matriarch Mrs_Grylls.

LCS

Gomule dump:
Name: Mrs_Grylls
Class: Sorceress
Experience: 1294810835
Level: 87

Naked/Gear
Strength: 118/171
Dexterity: 59/84
Vitality: 313/351
Energy: 35/40
HP: 792/885
Mana: 207/355
Stamina: 463/600
Defense: 14/2047
AR: 245/625

Fire: 149/109/49
Cold: 148/108/48
Lightning: 162/122/62
Poison: 212/172/112

MF: 64 Block: 11
GF: 0
FR/W: 27
FHR: 97
IAS: 120
FCR: 20

Fire Bolt: 1/7
Warmth: 20/26
Inferno: 0/0
Blaze: 0/0
Fire Ball: 1/7
Fire Wall: 0/0
Enchant: 20/26
Meteor: 0/0
Fire Mastery: 20/26
Hydra: 0/0

Charged Bolt: 0/0
Static Field: 0/0
Telekinesis: 1/15
Nova: 0/0
Lightning: 0/0
Chain Lightning: 0/0
Teleport: 1/15
Thunder Storm: 0/0
Energy Shield: 0/0
Lightning Mastery: 20/34

Ice Bolt: 1/7
Frozen Armor: 1/7
Frost Nova: 0/0
Ice Blast: 1/7
Shiver Armor: 11/17
Glacial Spike: 0/0
Blizzard: 0/0
Chilling Armor: 0/0
Frozen Orb: 0/0
Cold Mastery: 0/0

Sparking Grand Charm of Inertia
Grand Charm
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0xc6f0f728
Item Level: 85
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+7% Faster Run/Walk

Sparking Grand Charm of the Glacier
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x86db2ed6
Adds 3 - 7 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Sparking Grand Charm of Frost
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x13b02453
Item Level: 80
Adds 1 - 2 Cold Damage Over 1 Secs (25 Frames)

Sparking Grand Charm of Burning
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4e51435e
Adds 3 - 5 Fire Damage

Sparking Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xfa891208
Item Level: 50

Amber Small Charm
Small Charm
Required Level: 32
Fingerprint: 0x99ba84d0
Item Level: 68
Lightning Resist +11%

Sparking Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1b540d8b

Russet Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x46a7af0a
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Fire Resist +7%

Lapis Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x305ee367
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +6%

Coral Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x5790cb16
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Lightning Resist +9%

Pestilent Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 80
Fingerprint: 0x7bbcc6cd
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 175 Poison Damage Over 6 Secs (150 Frames)

Steel Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x51d8222d
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+29 to Attack Rating

Dream
Bone Visage
IoJahPul
Defense: 343
Durability: 40 of 40
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 106
Fingerprint: 0x816f9bec
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+25% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
+154 Defense
+10 to Vitality
Increase Maximum Life 5%
+54 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
All Resistances +13
16% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Io Rune
Socketed: Jah Rune
Socketed: Pul Rune

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x8e664ea9
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +23

Chains of Honor
Archon Plate
DolUmBerIst
Defense: 873
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 63
Required Strength: 103
Fingerprint: 0x72582b33
+2 to All Skills
+200% Damage to Demons
+100% Damage to Undead
8% Life stolen per hit
+70% Enhanced Defense
+20 to Strength
Replenish Life +7
All Resistances +65
Damage Reduced by 8%
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Dol Rune
Socketed: Um Rune
Socketed: Ber Rune
Socketed: Ist Rune

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x3549ed91
+226 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x544acc60
+1 to All Skills
4% Life stolen per hit
+43 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 133
Durability: 12 of 12
Required Strength: 50
Fingerprint: 0xb071601f
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+112% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 161
Durability: 14 of 14
Required Level: 64
Required Strength: 91
Fingerprint: 0xcdc08acf
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+145% Enhanced Defense
+13 to Strength
+13 to Vitality
+87 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level)
50% Slower Stamina Drain
Poison Resist +70%
Repairs 1 Durability in 20 Seconds

Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves
Defense: 135
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0x2a957ae6
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking
9% Life stolen per hit
25% Chance of Open Wounds
+105% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Strength
+10 Life after each Kill

Sparking Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x90b5deda

Beast
Berserker Axe
BerTirUmMalLum
One Hand Damage: 84 - 250
Required Strength: 138
Required Dexterity: 59
Fingerprint: 0xa98c9fb2
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
+40% Increased Attack Speed
253% Enhanced Damage
20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+3 to Werebear
+3 to Lycanthropy
+34 to Strength
+10 to Energy
+2 to Mana after each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5/5 Charges)
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Tir Rune
Socketed: Mal Rune
Socketed: Lum Rune

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 139
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 86 of 86
Required Level: 54
Required Strength: 156
Fingerprint: 0x38e232b
+2 to All Skills
+34% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+96 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+5 Magic Absorb
Attacker Takes Damage of 14
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Tal Rune
Socketed: Thul Rune
Socketed: Ort Rune
Socketed: Amn Rune

Sparking Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3fd79f5a

Griswold's Redemption
Caduceus
One Hand Damage: 409 - 476
Durability: 70 of 70
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 63
Required Dexterity: 45
Fingerprint: 0x361353d1
+120% Increased Attack Speed
233% Enhanced Damage
+350% Damage to Undead
Requirements -20%
Set (2 items): +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only)
Set (3 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage
Set (4 items): Adds 10 - 20 Damage
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Shael Rune

Dream
Kite Shield
IoJahPul
Defense: 242
Required Strength: 47
Fingerprint: 0xe8cae339
Item Level: 32
10% Chance to cast level 15 Confuse when struck
Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped
+27% Faster Hit Recovery
+30% Enhanced Defense
+220 Defense
+10 to Vitality
+50 to Life
+54 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
All Resistances +11
3 Sockets (3 used)

Mercenary:

Name: Razan
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Def-Nightmare
Experience: 79956542
Level: 87
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 190/190
Dexterity: 153/153
HP: 1847/1847
Defense: 1359/2097
AR: 1937/1937

Fire: 151/111/51
Cold: 181/141/81
Lightning: 151/111/51
Poison: 151/111/51

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Durability: 36 of 40
Fingerprint: 0x1ac6e1ca
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
7% Mana stolen per hit
7% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 20%
Magic Damage Reduced by 10

Treachery
Archon Plate
ShaelThulLem
Defense: 486
Fingerprint: 0x4aba9c1f
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
+45% Increased Attack Speed
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
Cold Resist +30%
50% Extra Gold from Monsters
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Lem Rune

Infinity
Thresher
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 68 - 803
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Strength: 142
Required Dexterity: 108
Fingerprint: 0x47a390eb
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy
Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped
+35% Faster Run/Walk
281% Enhanced Damage
-51% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
40% Chance of Crushing Blow
Prevent Monster Heal
+43 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Gameplay/questing:

Normally i play a char placing stat and skillpoints where they'll end up eventually as i don't like using the respec option. In this case i made an exception. With her gear coming available in her 60's and having to melee until then (or let merc do everything) was not very appealling. So i started her off as a fire sorc. Twinked her some to speed up the process so i could become a bear asap.

Normal and NM were done as usual. P8 only tuning it down for act bosses. And sometimes not even that. In act 5 of NM most of her gear came available. So i used the normal respec in order to gear her up. Remainder of NM died extremely fast. Forgot to tune it down for Baal, but that didn't slow her down much.

Normally when entering hell the playersetting goes down to 1, but since i heard she could easily do p8 and the NM part seemed to confirm that, i kept it high up on p8. In act 1 i had my first death. Totally my own fault. Even there things went down in a blink so i wasn't very focused. Then some extra fast spearladies got me.
After that i breezed through some more acts, namely the rest of 1, 2 and 3. All on p8 and none posed a threat. Only annoying part was hitting every single flayer in the jungle. Sometimes a regular attack can be a pain.

Act 4 i got to the second area and encountered gloams. You'd think that with all the confusion from the dreams they'd pose little threat. Turns out it was quite the opposite. Normally you can tell where they're gonna shoot and mostly everything shoots in the same direction. Now shots went everywhere and i'm not sure but it seemed like they were shooting way more than usual. That became my second death. Didn't feel like taking forever being ultra careful so i rerolled that area a couple of times until it was gloamfree.

Izual was great fun. I'm sure you know that depending on the character you're playing he usually takes somewhere between long and forever to kill. When you encounter him he shouts something at you. Now i almost had him before he was done talking to me. If it weren't for the one or two monsters i hit because they came in between us i would've definately had him before he finished. I think it literally took two hits and he was down. Still on p8.

For the forge i got a lousy lum rune. Considering what i spend on her i would've like at least a gul back. I think it was just before entering CS that i did another respec (the NM one). Now i could also wear the last few pieces of the gear (dracs and arach) i thought would fit best. Here everything went down fairly smoothly. Only the seal with the venom lords were a bit tricky. With all the firebreathing i took a juvie just to be on the safe side.

Early act 5 was my third and last death. Skeleton archers everywhere. Life was going down, there was a well very close so i thought i'd replenish my life there. But the sorc got locked with all the arrows just long enough to keep the well out of reach. Another case of my own fault. Should've just taken a potion instead.

Offensively even in late hell on p8 she's a complete powerhouse. Defensively i had a few NDE's. Though most of those have to do with my reluctancy of using full juvies. Ancients were a reall pain in the you-know-where. All three of them were LI. Even after conviction. Which meant it took forever and thus it took me like 8 juvies to keep alive until they died. After that i picked up the pace again. P8 gloams in the throne gave me a bit of a scare, but other than that i was doing great. And in the end waves and Baal were done on p8/3 without much trouble.

Various remarks/observations:
Let me start by saying this character is loads and loads of fun. Only reason i can think of why she isn't more popular is because of the absolute absurd amount of HR's that go into it. When creating her i thought i'd have to run some LK to get the last piece, but it turned out that cubing 2 surs did the trick in getting that second ber for infinity. This cost me all my jahs, bers and most of my surs. If you have the wealth you should definately give this a try!

As you may have noticed the merc armor isn't all that. Wanted to make forti for him, but i lacked a proper base so i figured this would do until then.

Normally i play norm/NM/hell on p8/8/1. Now i did p8 all the way. Instead of finishing around lvl 80 or 81 like i usually do, now i got to 87 when finishing up.

While being super strong in the offense she does have a bit of trouble staying alive. And the merc even more so. A CtA could cure that. Reason i don't use one is that i wanted to see how she'd do without one. Was thinking that this might be a cool char to take to 99, but if i were to play her that long i'd hate to have to carry and swap CtA and Beast constantly. So i figured i'd see how she does without. Which is quite well actually. Only possible real trouble i foresee is quite a few merc resurrections until later lvls (and that forti) and bad Lister spawns. Still even if a bad Lister spawn kills her every few dozen runs that would ruin any chance of decent lvling. So i'll have to run her some more and see how she handles that and if it possibly improves with gaining lvls (which would also give me a high cold armor).

Given all this runespending i'm still quite far away from a RW grail. Still it may be fun to take a look at my current Flavie.

I thought i had mark remarks, but i don't recall them right now so if i come up with any later i'll add them.

That leaves just a bit of footage of the bearsorc in action. I got the ancients on p8. If you're watching this and think "damn, i thought he said she was fast and powerful but this is slow" then just keep in mind that with them all being unbreakable LI they were the ONLY thing that slowed me down from start 'till finish.
Besides that i have recorded her doing the 5 waves and Baal for the first time (p8/3). This should give you a better idea of the power she holds. I'm sure with some practise and some lvls i could get her times down some.

P8 ancients

P8/3 Waves + Baal

Hope you enjoyed reading this thread and watching the vids as much as i enjoyed playing her!

Originally posted by EnerSense on Aug 14, 2005:

Matriarch Venus - Archmage

Hi all! This is the first time I've beaten Hell Difficulty and it feels great! Thanks to everyone that helped me by donating items in giveaways/trading and to those that gave me advice and info on D2 LOD. You know who you are! 👍 I've had fun playing and developing this character and plan to level her up until about 93.

Below is some of her character info:

Venus lvl 88

Base Stats:
Strength 156
Dexterity 196 (max block)
Vitality 78/ Life 1039 (with items)
Energy 100/ Mana 614 (with items)

Resists: 75% All

Equipment:
Tal's Set
- PTopaz in Tal's Mask
- Tal Rune in Armor

Gloves: Magefist/ 40% Chance Guards
Shields: Stormshield (Eld)/ Grim Shield Rhyme
Boots: Waterwalk/ 40% War Traveler
Rings: Raven Frost/ Nagelring
Dwarf Star/ Fortuitous Ring of Fortune

Now for her skills/points and damage output. I followed the skill placement suggested by Melianor in an Archmage thread. Keep in mind that Tal's set gives negative 15% enemy resistances to fire and lightning as well as add 15% to cold damage. The set adds +6 to all skills and the Lidless Eye that my character has adds +2 to masteries. Magefist adds +1 to fire skills.

Skills

Fire Tree
Fireball lvl 6 = 1016.30 -- 1193.40
Meteor lvl 20 = 4131.80 -- 4339.50
Fire Mastery lvl 1

Lightning Tree
Charged Bolt lvl 20 = 3105.30 -- 3394.20 (129.38 -- 141.42 per bolt of 24)
Lightning lvl 13 = 8.7 -- 2215.20
Lightning Mastery lvl 5

Cold Tree
Frozen Orb lvl 18 = 374.10 - 393.50
Cold Mastery lvl 1

Merc Equipment - lvl 88 Fazel (Holy Freeze)
Gladiator's Bane/ Skullder's Ire
Reaper's Toll/ Tomb Reaver
Guillaume's Face/ Harlequin Crest

Well, developing an archmage is an overall challenge since her skills are split between all 3 trees. This generally makes her weaker so it's important to equip items that give + to all skills which also includes skillers. I found that at level 86, she could handle most challenges. Hell Ancients gave me a problem at first. I decided to level her up to 88 after a few tries before finally beating them. I just double teamed each Ancient until I won. Hey, they used that strategy on me so... Anyway, my merc actually survived all three Ancients on my last try. Hell Baal was a surprise because of the mana burn from him and his increased hitpoints but he eventually went down.

As I mentioned before, I'm going to go up to level 93. This will add a few more points to her skills. I'll be running NM Andy for SOJs and will cube Grand Charms for Skillers.

Well, that's it. Hope this read wasn't boring. :) -ES

Edit: I've been playing this character since the end of February for about an hour or two each night. RL really takes me away from the game but I kept at it until I beat it. :)

Originally posted by EnerSense on Dec 28, 2005:

Matriarch Aurora - Archmage #2

Hello everyone! This is the second time that I beat Hell Difficulty making this my second Mat. The build was suggested by dodgydave about two months ago. Kudos to you! 👍 I had fun developing this character like I did my other archmage. Much of the equipment and items are taken from my other sorc. ATMA is awesome! :xmas23: Anyway, this is a vita sorc while my first one was a max block sorc. Here are some of her stats and info:

Matriarch Aurora lvl 85

Strength 156
Dexterity base (25)
Vitality 234 / with items and equipment 1383 life points
Energy 100 / with items and equipment 1010 mana points
Stamina 404

FCR 105%
FHR 86%
Resists Fire 85%/ Lightning 75%/ Cold 75%/ Poison 75%

Equipment

Full Tal's Set
Tal rune in armor
Spirit Shield (35% FCR)
Magefist
2x SoJ
Infernostride

HF Merc Hazade lvl 85

Equipment

Duriel's Shell
Reapers Toll (Amn)
Guillaume's Face

Skills

You'll see the hard points I put in next to it's damage output. Keep in mind that full Tal's gives -15% resistances to fire spells and lightning spells while it adds 15% damage to cold spells. The lidless eye gives +2 to all masteries as well. I also have skillers in my inventory so the total effect of +skills is +12 to fire spells, +12 to lightning spells, and +11 to cold spells.

Fire Tree
Fire Wall 20 points = 9045.10 - 9130.90
Fire Mastery 14 points

Cold Tree
Frozen Orb 20 points = 495 - 518.40
Cold Mastery 2 points

Lightning Tree
Nova 20 points = 1047.60 - 1399.70
Lightning Mastery 6 points

Other info:
The most difficult time I had was fighting Hell Ancients. I tried to beat them at level 82 and lost so I leveled up to 85. At this level, my first battle lasted 6 seconds with my character losing. I didn't want to give up so I tried a second time and this is what happened. I kept teleporting when necessary to avoid from being hit since she was not a max block sorc. Talic was Fire Immune so I used Frozen Orb until he was defeated. My merc was defeated by Madawc but took out most of his hit points before I got to him. He was Lightning Immune and I used Fire Wall to defeat him. Korlic was Lightning and Cold Immune so I had to use Fire Wall to beat him. Now before I fought him, I had only one super mana potion with low hit points. I teleported around until he stopped following me. I'm so glad full Tal's gives life regen! I waited until the life bulb was full and fought Korlic. I kept casting Fire Wall but he kept jumping over it so I tried a different strategy. I let him come close before I cast it and run the length of the Fire Wall hoping he'd follow. He did and so I did this a few times until he was defeated. I underestimated this spell before but now I think it's great! For anyone interested, Hell Forge dropped a HEL rune.

I found playing a vita sorc was really fun. I had to be more alert when I played and enjoyed teleporting quickly around the screen. I was used to taking a few hits before teleporting with my first sorc. This second one really got hurt if she was hit. Both max block and vita sorcs are fine with me. It just depends on what style I feel like playing at the time. As to what I'll do next, I'm thinking of raising this character to level 96. I'm going to max out Fire Mastery. I'll probably put a point or two towards Cold Mastery, and put about three more points in Lightning Mastery. Maybe I'll try a Fishymancer when I get around to it.

Hope you found this interesting!

-ES

Edit: This was played at p1. According to dodgydave, you can play this at p8. Baal was easy. He dropped Infernal Torch. Oh well.

Originally posted by EnerSense on Mar 26, 2006:

Matriarch Joy - Tri-elementalist #3

Hi everyone!

This is my third Mat and no surprise that it's another archmage. This one took me about 2 months to make. After experimenting with tri-element builds for over a year, this one is the last. As with the other two, I really had a great time developing this character. This one has max block. This is also a twinked character. Here is some of her info:

Matriarch Joy lvl 86

Strength 156
Dexterity 152
Vitality 137 Life 1159 / 438
Energy 70 Mana 758 / 273

Equipment

Full Tal's Set
-PSkull in mask
-TAL rune in armor

Gloves = Magefist
Rings = 2x SOJ
Boots = Waterwalk
Shield = Stormshield (ELD)

Some Merc Info:

Kasim (HF Merc lvl 86)

Helm = Guilaume's Face (PTopaz)
Armor = Duriel's Shell (PTopaz)
Weapon = Reaper's Toll (AMN)

Skills

The damage listed below will take into account the bonuses of full Tal's and skillers. The effect of +skills is +10 to fire skills, +10 to lightning skills, and +9 to cold skills. I put 1 point in all pre reqs. I also put 1 point in Warmth, 1 in Teleport, and 1 in Shiver Armor. Each point I list is the actual hard points I put into the skills.

Fire Tree
Fire Wall 20 points = 7044.40 - 7117
Fire Mastery 9 points

Lightning Tree
Lightning 20 points = 6.6 - 3657.90
Chain Lightning 11 points = 6.2 - 1841.40
Lightning Mastery 1 point

Cold Tree
Frozen Orb 20 points = 804.65 - 843.67
Cold Mastery 1 point

Other Info:

Hell Forge Drops:
Normal = NEF
NM = UM
Hell = IST

Hell Ancients were a breeze this time around. My merc even survived. Talic and Madawc were both Fire Immune so I used Frozen Orb on them. Korlic was Cold and Lightning Immune so I used Fire Wall on him. Baal was easy and what dropped wasn't worth keeping.

I plan to continue playing this character for a while. I'm going to raise her to level 94 which will max out Chain Lightning and increase the damage of her lightning skills. I plan to put 5 more points into Energy. After that I'll put points into Vitality for more life and Dexterity to maintain max block. This was done entirely on P1 setting.

Thanks for reading!

-ES

Originally posted by EnerSense on Oct 4, 2006:

Matriarch Venus - Tri-elementalist #4

Hi! I haven't posted here in a while. This is my my fourth attempt to make a tri-element build that I really like. This sorc is very similar to the 3rd but uses Spirit instead of Stormshield. She's not max block but she's not max life either. Had to put some points in Energy. Guess I'm Old School. She is twinked. Below is some info:

Matriarch Venus lvl 86

Strength 156
Vitality 264
Dexterity 25
Energy 75

Life w/ Items = 1548
Mana w/ Items = 608

FCR = 125%
FHR = 90%

Resistances = 80% Fire/ 75% Poison/ 75% Lghtning/ 75% Cold

Sorc Equipment:
Full Tal's
-Tal rune in armor
-PSkull in mask
Shield = Spirit 35% FCR
Gloves = Magefist
Rings = 2x FCR rings (Bye Bye SOJ's. :sad2: )
Boots = Waterwalk

Merc Azrael (HF) lvl 86
Helm = Guillaume's Face socketed w/ PTopaz
Armor = Duriel's Shell socketed w/ 15% IAS Jewel
Weapon = Reaper's Toll socketed w/ AMN

Skills
The points represent hard skill points put into each tree. The damage listed below includes the effects of full Tals (-15% to enemy Fire and Lightning resistances and +15% to cold spells). The Lidless Eye that my sorc is using has +2 to all masteries. I put 1 point in all pre-reqs, Static Field, Teleport, Warmth, and Shiver Armor. I also have +10 to all skills.

Fire Tree
Fire Wall 20pts = 7043 - 7116
Fire Mastery 9pts

Cold Tree
Frozen Orb 20pts = 477 - 500
Cold Mastery 1pt

Lightning Tree
Lightning 20pts = 5 - 3806
Chain Lightning 12pts = 5 - 1934
Lightning Mastery 1pt

Other Info:

Hellforge Drops
Norm = Eld
NM = Pul
Hell = Lem

Nothing really to report on the battle with Hell Ancients. My character died 3 times before I was able to beat them. I found out the hard way that if you use lightning, you need at least 117% FCR or it is super slow. That is the main reason I made this sorc. Anyway, I plan to max out Chain Lightning which will take my character to lvl 94. I'll also continue to put points into Vitality. At that time I'll decide if I want to go to lvl 99. If I do, the remaining skill points will go to Lightning Mastery and the attribute points to Vitality.

Thanks for reading!

Edit: I play this character in P1 - P3 settings.

Originally posted by EnerSense on Jun 6, 2007:

Matriarch Aphrodite Tri-Element #5

Hi Everyone!

I haven't visited here in a while because RL has finally caught up with me. :sad2: I still find time to play though. It took me two months to Mat my latest sorc. Ok, she's twinked and is just a variation of my last sorc. Below is some info:

Matriarch Aphrodite lvl 86
Strength 156
Vitality 304
Dexterity 25 (base)
Energy 35 (base)
Life: 1563
Mana: 828

Sorc Equipment
Full Tal's
-Lightning Facet in Mask
-Lightning Facet in Armor
-Lightning Facet in Orb / Arch-Angel's War Staff (Shiver Armor) on Switch

Shield: Spirit (35% FCR)
Rings: 2x SoJs
Gloves: Magefist
Boots: Aldur's

Merc Ahsab's ( lvl 86/ Holy Freeze) Equipment
Helmet: Guillaume's Face socketed with IAS jewel
Armor: Gladiator's Bane socketed with PTopaz
Weapon: Tomb Reaver (Shael/Amn/Amn)

Skills
Keep in mind I have full tal's and +12 to all skills because of equipment. The orb has +2 to all masteries. I have one point in all pre-reqs, one point in Telekinesis, one in Static, one in Teleport and one in Warmth. The points for Shiver were saved by the staff on switch.

Fire Tree
Fire Wall = 20pts (Damage 7655-7728)
Fire Mastery = 7pts

Lightning Tree
Charged Bolt = 20pts (Damage 278-295)
Lightning = 15pts (Damage 3-5312)
Lightning Mastery = 3pts

Cold Tree
Frozen Orb = 20pts (Damage 512-536)
Cold Mastery = 1pt

Other info:
Resists were maxed at 75%. This is my first sorc with base energy. I hated it until I got to the mid 50's. I chose not to use Insight on my merc so I relied heavily on Leaf and mana pots until she could wear tals. She also had on Skin of Vipermagi and Harlequin's Crest. Hell Forge gave me ELD, UM, and HEL in that order.
The battle with the Ancients was easier than I thought. It was my first try. I set it to p1 although this sorc can handle up to p4. Well this is what I remember of their stats:

Madawc: Fire Immune/Lightning Immune
Korlic: Fire Immune/Cold Immune
Talic: Fire Immune/Cold Immune

I was teleporting everywhere. I took out Madawc first with Frozen Orb, then Talic and Korlic with Charged Bolt. My Merc I kept alive so that he could buy me time to cast the spells.

Baal and company were easy. I kicked it up to p3 before fighting them. He drops a Gut Siphon Demon Crossbow for all my troubles.

That's all I can remember atm because I beat the game a few hours ago. I really had fun creating and leveling this character. I plan to max lightning which will take this character to lvl 91. I'll also put the rest of the attribute points into Vitality. It's difficult to find the time to play but I manage. Thanks for reading! 👍

Originally posted by EnerSense on Sep 25, 2008:

Matriarch Sheherazade Tri-Elementalist #6

Hi everyone! I'm just writing about my latest Matriarch which I finished a few days ago. I leveled her up a few times since then but these were her stats when I beat the game in Hell Mode. Now this is the last tri-element sorc that I will make. I just don't have time to play the game like I used to otherwise I might try a few more. :) This one is actually a remake of one of my earlier sorcs.

Matriarch Sheherazade lvl 84

Stats
Vitality 229
Energy 100
Strength 156
Dexterity 25
Life 1413
Mana 1017

FCR 105% / FHR 86% / Resists 75% Lightning, Fire, Cold, and Poison

Equipment
Full Tal's Set with Lightning Facets in Helm, Armor and Orb/Orb has +2 to masteries
2 SOJ's
Spirit Shield (35% FCR)
Magefist
Aldur's Advance
Inventory has skillers, vita, resistance and balance charms.

Hazade Holy Freeze Merc
Guillaume's
Gladiator's Bane with perfect topaz
Tomb Reaver (Shael, Amn, Amn)

I know, I know. I put points into Energy because I use Nova a lot. Even with Insight, I still needed to drink Mana pots to refill. I just decided what the heck. The items give this sorc +12 to all. Next are the skill points. These are the actual hard points. I placed one point in all pre-reqs, one in Warmth, Static, Telekinesis, and Teleport. I also bought a Shiver staff from Drognan which I activate on switch to avoid putting actual points for the spell. Hey, skill points are tight here so cutting corners helps. :)

Skills
Fire Wall 20pts = 7257-7326
Fire Mastery 5pts

Frozen Orb 20pts = 512-536
Cold Mastery 1pt

Nova 20pts = 1713-2289
Lightning Mastery 20pts

Now I play this character on player 1-4 setting and it does very well. Fire Wall is the strongest spell, Frozen Orb comes in second and Nova is third. The Ancients were done at P1 setting and only took a few minutes. Two were lighting immune and one was cold immune. Baal and his minions were easy as well. I played them on player 3 setting. Baal drops a Blackleach Blade after everthing was said and done. I'll probably go up to level 90 and put the rest of the skill points into Fire Mastery. I'll also put the rest of the attribute points into Vitality. Once this is done, I'll probably play once in a while to see what items I get and place it into ATMA.

Thanks for reading!

Originally posted by EnerSense on Feb 28, 2012:

Matriarch Kara Tri-Elementalist #7 (L/CL/FW/FO)

Hi everybody!

After years of tweaking this build, I've finally come up with my favorite. I actually completed this back in 2010 but did not have a chance to post an official Mat thread about it however I did post in within other threads in the forums. If you've read my Mat threads before, you know that there are a few that use the same spells. The only difference is the gear and the skill distribution. Now the stats are not what they were when I beat the game. I've leveled up since then. So, let's get to the meat of this thread. This is Matriarch Kara's info. She is at clvl 93:

Equipment
Full Tal Rasha's Set with lite facets. Tal's Orb is +2 to all masteries.
Spirit Shield (35% FCR)
Magefist
2X rare rings which have fcr, resists, and life.
Aldur's/War Travelers
1X cold GC
9X lite GC
resist charms
Shiver Staff on switch.

Resists
fire 35% with War Travelers, 75% with Aldurs
lightning 75%
cold 75%
poison 75%
FHR 86%/FCR 117% to reach lightning bp

Stats
Strength 156
Vitality 339/Life 1497
Dexterity 25 (base)
Energy 35 (base)/Mana 630

Skills
Ok, one point in all pre-reqs, one point in Static, one in Warmth, and one in Teleport. The rest are shown below:

FW 20 / 4716 - 4767 damage
FM 1
FO 20 / 459 - 482 damage
CM 5
L 20 / 4 - 9739 damage
CL 20 / 4 - 4457 damage
LM 6

Merc Hazade (Holy Freeze)
Guillaume's
Gladiator's Bane w/ PTopaz
Tomb Reaver (Shael, Amn, Amn)

You'll notice that I used FW often as it shows in my previous Mat threads. I actually had my doubts about it at first but once I got used to it, it became one of my sorcs main attack skills. I won't go over in much detail of what I learned using Fire Wall since I posted it before. What I will say is if you are having problem aiming this useful skill, remember that you can use Teleport and your merc to help you. The melee monsters will be too busy fighting your merc while you roast them to death.

Also, I favor Lightning over Nova and Charged Bolt. I just like the distance it gives my sorc. Those are still skills that are very good for Tri-Elementalists.

Well, I really don't have much to say about the journey from Normal to Hell. It was just slow going in the beginning until I got Insight which helped my mana regeneration. Later on it was switched out for a Tomb Reaver. I didn't get high Runes at all in Hellforge. The fight with the Ancients were played on one player. If I remember correctly, two were fire immune while one was lightning immune. Real easy. Baal and company was also easy. I don't even remember what I got as a final item. It may have been a buriza.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this thread. I know I enjoyed playing this build. Thanks for reading! :)

Edit: For anyone interested, this build can handle up to a 4 player game. You can go to 8 if you want but it will be frustrating and slow.

Originally posted by @ffs on Sep 26, 2018:

Matriarch Fire – Dual Dragon Hand of Justice Bear Enchantress

A while ago I meant to start a sept exclusively using items found by my untwinked 99er Sorc and my 99er-to-be Necro (currently at 97.5). I figured it was a fun restriction, and dubbed it "twinked by untwinked". Still looking for a couple of items to build the characters I had in mind. "Fire" is now the second character, following "Ice" (an 'Ice' and Windforce-using hybrid Bowie). But I thought this girl deserved her own Mat thread!

GoMule dump to start things off:

Code:
Name:       TBU_Fire
Class:      Sorceress
Experience: 846229869
Level:      82

Naked/Gear
Strength:   65/163
Dexterity:  128/136
Vitality:   272/293
Energy:     35/43
HP:         705/882
Mana:       197/247
Stamina:    417/599
Defense:    32/2313
AR:         590/679

Fire:       169/129/69
Cold:       140/100/40
Lightning:  164/124/64
Poison:     187/147/87

MF:         0       Block:      29
GF:         0
FR/W:       20
FHR:        57
IAS:        53
FCR:        20

Fire Bolt: 1/10
Warmth: 20/29
Fire Ball: 20/29
Enchant: 20/29
Fire Mastery: 20/29

Charged Bolt: 0/0
Static Field: 8/12
Telekinesis: 1/5
Lightning: 0/0
Chain Lightning: 0/0
Teleport: 1/5
Energy Shield: 0/0
Lightning Mastery: 1/5

Ice Bolt: 0/0
Frozen Armor: 1/5
Frost Nova: 0/0
Ice Blast: 0/0
Shiver Armor: 0/0
Glacial Spike: 0/0
Blizzard: 0/0
Frozen Orb: 0/0
Cold Mastery: 0/0

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x1ce8f5f0
+1 to All Skills
+20% Increased Attack Speed
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
30% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x6df62239
+1 to All Skills
5% Life stolen per hit
+41 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Dragon
Archon Plate
SurLoSol
Defense: 868
Fingerprint: 0xcfbf4260
20% Chance to cast level 18 Venom when struck
12% Chance to cast level 15 Hydra on striking
Level 14 Holy Fire Aura When Equipped
+360 Defense
All Stats +3
+230 Defense vs. Missile
+30 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
+5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Damage Reduced by 7
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Sur Rune
Socketed: Lo Rune
Socketed: Sol Rune

Sur Rune
Required Level: 61
Weapons: Hit Blinds Target +1
Armor: Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Shields: +50 to Mana

Lo Rune
Weapons: 20% Deadly Strike
Armor: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist

Sol Rune
Required Level: 27
Weapons: +9 to Minimum Damage
Armor: Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Damage Reduced by 7

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 131
Durability: 11 of 12
Fingerprint: 0x149752d9
Item Level: 95
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+109% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%

Jade Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7371204a
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Resist +9%

Russet Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Required Level: 14
Fingerprint: 0x4aaf8b18
+5 to Life
Fire Resist +7%

Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x90e95660
Item Level: 13

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 161
Fingerprint: 0xbe22e127
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+144% Enhanced Defense
+12 to Strength
+13 to Vitality
+82 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level)
50% Slower Stamina Drain
Poison Resist +64%

Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x2dfac063
+1 to All Skills
3% Life stolen per hit
+41 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+50 Maximum Stamina

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd38108a
+1 to Fire Skills (Sorceress Only)

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x26112e33
Item Level: 81

Burning Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xdd7d2f46
+4 to Strength

Cobalt Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Required Level: 39
Fingerprint: 0x3d614695
+18 to Life
Cold Resist +8%

Shimmering Small Charm
Small Charm
Required Level: 25
Fingerprint: 0x6cfb4f63
All Resistances +5

Ocher Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 17
Fingerprint: 0x368e4efc
+12 to Life
Lightning Resist +6%

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x66926991

Burning Grand Charm of Maiming
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xee52444b
+3 to Maximum Damage

Shimmering Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3292e034
All Resistances +5

Cobalt Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Required Level: 20
Fingerprint: 0x49f0d4cb
+14 to Life
Cold Resist +9%

Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves
Defense: 137
Durability: 13 of 14
Required Level: 76
Fingerprint: 0x2e497a7f
5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking
7% Life stolen per hit
+109% Enhanced Defense
+14 to Strength
+10 Life after each Kill

Bronze Small Charm of Burning
Small Charm
Required Level: 24
Fingerprint: 0x5bae1768
+8 to Attack Rating
Adds 3 - 6 Fire Damage

Kira's Guardian
Tiara
Defense: 130
Durability: 25 of 25
Required Level: 77
Fingerprint: 0xedb07b70
+27% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 6 - 5 Damage
+86 Defense
All Resistances +65
Fire Resist +29%
Cannot Be Frozen
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Death Eye

Death Eye
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x2cf1b7b1
+7% Faster Hit Recovery
Adds 6 - 5 Damage
Fire Resist +29%

Shimmering Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4016536e
+19 to Life
All Resistances +15

Ruby Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1f2e665c
+6 to Life
Fire Resist +10%

Fine Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe2203e18
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to Maximum Damage
+20 to Attack Rating

Shimmering Small Charm
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9bc1871
All Resistances +5

Steel Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x9f025e3b
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+29 to Attack Rating

Russet Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x74d64fc9
+9 to Life
Fire Resist +7%

Shimmering Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0xb59a45d1
+36 to Life
All Resistances +13

Call to Arms
War Scepter
AmnRalMalIstOhm
One Hand Damage: 39 - 66
Durability: 68 of 70
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0xe759edba
+1 to All Skills
290% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Prevent Monster Heal
+1 to Salvation (Paladin Only)
+6 to Battle Command
+3 to Battle Orders
+2 to Battle Cry
Replenish Life +12
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune
Socketed: Ohm Rune

Amn Rune
Weapons: 7% Life stolen per hit
Armor: Attacker Takes Damage of 14
Shields: Attacker Takes Damage of 14

Ral Rune
Required Level: 19
Weapons: Adds 5 - 30 Fire Damage
Armor: Fire Resist +30%
Shields: Fire Resist +35%

Mal Rune
Weapons: Prevent Monster Heal
Armor: Magic Damage Reduced by 7
Shields: Magic Damage Reduced by 7

Ist Rune
Required Level: 51
Weapons: 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Armor: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Shields: 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Ohm Rune
Weapons: Enhanced Maximum Damage
Armor: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist
Shields: +5% to Maximum Cold Resist

Beast
Double Axe
BerTirUmMalLum
One Hand Damage: 18 - 47
Required Strength: 43
Fingerprint: 0xcbcdd5db
Level 9 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped
268% Enhanced Damage
Prevent Monster Heal
+3 to Werebear
+3 to Lycanthropy
+30 to Strength
+10 to Energy
+2 to Mana after each Kill
Level 13 Summon Grizzly (5/5 Charges)
5 Sockets (5 used)
Socketed: Tir Rune

Ber Rune
Weapons: 20% Chance of Crushing Blow
Armor: Damage Reduced by 8%
Shields: Damage Reduced by 8%

Tir Rune
Required Level: 13
Weapons: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Armor: +2 to Mana after each Kill
Shields: +2 to Mana after each Kill

Um Rune
Required Level: 47
Weapons: 25% Chance of Open Wounds
Armor: Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%
Shields: Cold Resist +22%
Lightning Resist +22%
Fire Resist +22%
Poison Resist +22%

Mal Rune

Lum Rune
Required Level: 37
Weapons: +10 to Energy
Armor: +10 to Energy
Shields: +10 to Energy

Lidless Wall
Grim Shield
Defense: 324
Fingerprint: 0x411baf9b
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+115% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
+5 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius

Hand of Justice
Superior Phase Blade
SurChamAmnLo
One Hand Damage: 136 - 154
Indestructible
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0x7a86e6f0
100% Chance to cast level 36 Blaze when you Level-Up
100% Chance to cast level 48 Meteor when you Die
Level 16 Holy Fire Aura When Equipped
+33% Increased Attack Speed
341% Enhanced Damage
Ignore Target's Defense
-20% to Enemy Fire Resistance
7% Life stolen per hit
20% Deadly Strike
Hit Blinds Target +1
Freezes target +3
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Cham Rune

Sur Rune

Cham Rune
Weapons: Freezes target +3
Armor: Cannot Be Frozen
Shields: Cannot Be Frozen

Amn Rune

Lo Rune

Dragon
Troll Nest
SurLoSol
Defense: 528
Durability: 74 of 74
Fingerprint: 0xbd9f6279
Item Level: 84
+360 Defense
All Stats +5
+230 Defense vs. Missile
+30 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
+50 to Mana
Damage Reduced by 7
3 Sockets (3 used)

Sur Rune

Lo Rune

Sol Rune

Mercenary:

Name:       Vikhyat
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Def-Nightmare
Experience: 67043426
Level:      82
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   181/230
Dexterity:  145/145
HP:         1647/1707
Defense:    1217/2949
AR:         1874/1874

Fire:       161/121/61
Cold:       161/121/61
Lightning:  161/121/61
Poison:    161/121/61

Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask
Defense: 111
Durability: 18 of 20
Required Level: 66
Required Strength: 55
Fingerprint: 0x3e1ed94e
10% Mana stolen per hit
10% Life stolen per hit
+45 Defense
+60 to Life
+30 to Mana
All Resistances +15

Leviathan
Kraken Shell
Defense: 1621
Durability: 28 of 48
Required Strength: 174
Fingerprint: 0xd6513892
Item Level: 84
Indestructible
+189% Enhanced Defense
+107 Defense
+49 to Strength
Damage Reduced by 23%

Infinity
Colossus Voulge
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 89 - 886
Required Strength: 200
Required Dexterity: 45
Fingerprint: 0xe32c84d8
+35% Faster Run/Walk
259% Enhanced Damage
-47% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Prevent Monster Heal
+41 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Ber Rune

Mal Rune

Ber Rune

Ist Rune

Planning and play-through issues
She was originally planned to be a dual Dragon Zeal Enchantress. With the help of a few recently shopped twinking staves she quickly made it through to A4 normal, and subsequently focussed on Fire skills. She was then mostly played as FB/FO Sorc until she was able to equip her Dragons and Passion and quested her way through Hell. However, a majority of her levelling was done at Pindle NM and eventually Pindle Hell, for which she cheated a little bit and mostly relied on Fire Ball.

Alas: Things didn't quite go according to plan as far as the melee gameplay goes. Initially, she focussed on Hydra synergies to get the most out of the CtC from Dragon (inspired by @Grape's Zod God Sorc), but at some point I realized it wasn't really worth it, also she couldn't face tank enough to actually spawn those Hydras at a meaningful pace. (Later on, I respec'ed her once to max Enchant, Warmth and Fire Mastery first and only then pump synergies.) Most importantly, though, I was quite underwhelmed with her melee gameplay mid-way through A5 Hell. She was just too squishy, with bad FHR, lack of physical damage meaning little to no leech, given the meagre physical damage from Passion PB, lack of AR, meaning fewer Hydras, lower damage and even lower life upkeep, on top of a pretty low life total of around 1200. I tried Dracul's Grasp for a while upon hitting 76, but it was not enough to rely on for safety with her setup at that opint.

Shying away from melee combat with more than 1-2 random monsters was getting kind of frustrating and not exactly the goal here :rolleyes: but I was set on using the Dragons I made for her – so what to do?

Let's go crazy
I did some thinking and at one point I realized that a more whacky route could be her best option, namely that using Hand of Justice and turning her into a Bear Sorc could solve almost all of her issues. Behold, that played out to be the case indeed, turning her from a squishy wimp into quite a beast (pun intended)! Sure this meant losing Zeal from dropping Passion, but that's a relatively small sacrifice for a still very fast normal attack (8 fpa), as well as great FHR breakpoints and a huge life pool in bear form. Another 16 Holy Fire levels from HoJ increased her aura to a respectable lvl 44, ITD meant AR issues were largely a thing of the past and decent physical damage from HoJ provided at least some life upkeep via leech. Fire damage would also improve noticeabley vs broken FIs thanks to the -20 EFR. Freeze and leech are helpful as well – in fact every single HoJ stat is. :)

I went with a PB for HoJ, enabling 8 fpa with only one more source of IAS, since I meant to focus on fire damage and faster procs. Apart from the Hydras, I also intended to use Dracul's Grasp again after switching to the Beast setup. I played a dual Dream Bear Sorc before with Dracul's, and knew the physical damage provided by a HoJ PB would be enough get back to 100% quickly once Life Tap procs. I used the best base my untwinked 99ers found (13% ED) and got an amazing HoJ roll (328% ED of a possible 330):

1589531637851.png

So this meant she was using the following core pieces:
  • Dragon Troll Nest
  • Dragon Archon Plate (yes I know that's a waste of some strength points but I had to think about the future good looks of a Paladin as well here ;))
  • Hand of Justice PB
  • Switch: Lidless Wall with Beast (which was borrowed from my 99er Necro), with CtA (+3 BO) in inventory to pre-buff
The rest then fell into place quite naturally:
  • Kira's Guardian '7 FHR, min/max dmg, 27 FR jewel': Incredibly good fit for her. FHR, massive resists and CNBF: All of these stats are extremely good and free up other slots to use with better items (rings and skillers in particular). The other route I contemplated was Guillaume's Face to help with FIs, but it's not that big of a deal with a strong Infinity Merc, and it would have meant way more shortcomings gearing around Guillaume's Face.
  • Dual BKWB for higher everything (damage/Enchant/FM, BO, Werebear...), a little extra life and some leech.
  • Arachnid Mesh: More damage and very welcome FCR, enabling her to at least hit 40% on switch.
  • Highlord's Wrath for the skill and the IAS required to hit 8 fpa. This meant she could use the below gloves.
  • Dracul's Grasp: While it wasn't a big help before switching to HoJ and Beast, same as with dual Dream Sorc I found this was the most utility from this slot. In bear form she can tank quite a bit so that Life Tap more often than not procs quickly enough to be helpful, resulting in a noticeable QoL improvement overall.
  • Sandstorm Trek: Together with Kira's and two SCs, this got her to 57% FHR, hitting the 54% BP (7 frames) as bear.
Inventory: 5 Burning GCs, 1 Shimmering (13) GC of Vita (36), assorted SCs (FHR, life/resist)
Merc: Infinity CV, Tal's Helm, Leviathan (the latter two due to just being lvl 82 at this point)

No extra Enchant pre-buff gear, just CtA.

Core stats after BO and in bear form (except FCR):
  • Attack damage: 12-14k
  • Attack speed: 8 frames
  • Life/Mana: 2500/440
  • FHR: 57 FHR, 7 frames
  • Resists: 69/40/64/75
  • 22% life leech
  • FCR: 40% on switch, 10 frames
Gameplay vid of a P5 Ancient Tunnels run, featuring a couple of breakable FI fights:

And the mandatory Mat pic.
1589531617936.png

Some conclusions regarding Enchantress I learned:
  • Leftover HRs are there to have fun. Spending them on whacky stuff is better than hoarding them. ;)
  • HoJ is great fun! In particular with Dragons. :p
  • Passion is... no fun at all! I still haven't tried a purely physical Enchantress (i.e. with more CB, block etc.), but I doubt I'd enjoy that any more.
  • Dual Dream Sorc is ridiculous, still much stronger than lvl 44 HF (I guess Fire Mastery is also that much worse than Lightning Mastery for some reason, and frequent unbreakable FIs don't help)
  • Cool to "accidentally" discover that Kira's Guardian can actually be best in slot.
Next?
Well, this build meant my untwinked characters' HR stashes took quite a hit obviously, so I better get back to running with them. :)

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: Cleared GoMule dump of junk since the stash was full of it...

Originally posted by Grape on May 20, 2018:

Matriarch Necronomica - Orb / Revive Enchantress

Introduction

I've been trying to make use of most of my runewords that have high runes in them. I've had 'Eternity' for a good while now, but from the beginning there was one certain build reserved for it.

Many years ago I stumbled upon this guide, that I bookmarked since it sounded fun.

Making obscure runewords for just one build was not the slightest problem since I was going for the RW Grail anyway.

Build

I often shake the ordinary builds quite some and pay little to no respect to any guides since I believe I know what I'm doing. This time I took the easier way and followed the above mentioned guide without much sidesteps. I had ES (and CA) from switch so hard points and pre-requisites to the Energy Shield were wasted, and could have been put to Enchant instead. I didn't bother to re-spec though since I was doing good enough. With re-spec, Enchant would be maxed at level 85 I believe.

LCS:
1589532237246.png
Enchant casted on merc and monsters was 1902-2278, according to what it says in game.

Energy Shield was level 18, and absorbs 73% of damage. I tried to do even split between life and mana, and then have decent resistances on top of that.

Stats & skills:
Code:
Name:       Necronomica
Class:      Sorceress
Experience: 682258583
Level:      80

Naked/Gear
Strength:   151/156
Dexterity:  25/51
Vitality:   143/170
Energy:     171/176
HP:         445/844
Mana:       465/663
Stamina:    286/286
Defense:    6/1167
AR:         75/205

Fire:       131/91/31
Cold:       149/109/49
Lightning:  188/148/88
Poison:     129/89/29

MF:         30       Block:      9
GF:         0
FR/W:       0
FHR:        70
IAS:        0
FCR:        105

Fire Bolt: 1/17
Warmth: 20/36
Fire Ball: 1/17
Enchant: 14/33
Fire Mastery: 20/36

Charged Bolt: 1/9
Static Field: 1/9
Telekinesis: 1/9
Lightning: 1/9
Chain Lightning: 1/9
Teleport: 1/9
Energy Shield: 3/11
Lightning Mastery: 0/0

Ice Bolt: 1/10
Frozen Armor: 0/0
Frost Nova: 1/10
Ice Blast: 1/10
Shiver Armor: 0/0
Glacial Spike: 1/10
Blizzard: 1/10
Frozen Orb: 20/29
Cold Mastery: 1/10

I even put couple extra points into ES after returning to playing this build after a break. I thought I had my Enchant maxed... No CtA switch, obviously, since Revives poof when you switch. ES lasts long enough, that it could be casted from 'Memory' at suitable spots when I would be casting new army next.

Items:
Code:
Horadric Cube
Fingerprint: 0x499606e3
Item Level: 13

Shimmering Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x6170c05c
+19 to Life
All Resistances +5

Coral Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x50b20ad7
+20 to Life
Lightning Resist +9%

Burning Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2ef813c
+23 to Life

Chilling Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x85ccbab7
+1 to Cold Skills (Sorceress Only)
+24 to Life

Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0x918838cd
+35 to Life

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe446d335
Item Level: 94
+30 to Life

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x47b11b0f
Item Level: 90
Version: Expansion
+27 to Life

Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0x761bbb18
+31 to Life

Burning Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 69
Fingerprint: 0x5edab777
+37 to Life

Shimmering Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd880dbe1
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
All Resistances +5

Garnet Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa1754989
+20 to Life
Fire Resist +9%

Jade Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2aaeecd
+20 to Life
Poison Resist +8%

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xd719bb3b
+19 to Life
All Resistances +4

Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x24d41788
+19 to Life
Lightning Resist +10%

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x5e75b213
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +30

Ormus' Robes
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 461
Durability: 20 of 20
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 77
Fingerprint: 0x97981731
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+15% to Cold Skill Damage
+12% to Lightning Skill Damage
+20% to Fire Skill Damage
+3 to Enchant (Sorceress Only)
+18 Defense
Regenerate Mana 15%
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Rainbow Facet

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x5a5fc295
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-3% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+5% to Fire Skill Damage

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xa5d4ba84
Item Level: 49
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 12 Lightning Damage
+20 to Mana
Increase Maximum Mana 25%

Dread Knot
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xe5cb698e
Item Level: 69
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Maximum Damage
+81 to Mana
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +10%
Level 3 Poison Dagger (27/27 Charges)

Fiend Nails
Wyrmhide Boots
Defense: 60
Fingerprint: 0xba9685c9
+10% Faster Hit Recovery
+6 to Dexterity
Cold Resist +37%
Lightning Resist +32%
Fire Resist +35%
Repairs 1 Durability in 33 Seconds

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Defense: 25
Durability: 18 of 18
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 45
Fingerprint: 0xb49e3e7
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+25% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

Nightwing's Veil
Spired Helm
Defense: 331
Required Strength: 96
Fingerprint: 0xe8a2f159
100% Chance to cast level 43 Frost Nova when you Level-Up
+2 to All Skills
Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
-5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+20% to Cold Skill Damage
+107% Enhanced Defense
+15 to Dexterity
+6 Cold Absorb
Half Freeze Duration
Requirements -50%
1 Sockets (1 used)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x4cb7ef5f
100% Chance to cast level 43 Frost Nova when you Level-Up
Adds 24 - 38 Cold Damage Over 0 Secs (3 Frames)
-5% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+5% to Cold Skill Damage

Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xba8a6f4a
+18 to Life
All Resistances +3

Amber Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x87a6bea7
+19 to Life
Lightning Resist +11%

Jade Small Charm of Vita
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x558c920f
+19 to Life
Poison Resist +9%

Burning Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x1430e2a5
+19 to Life

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Fingerprint: 0x50434071
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+109% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%

Memory
Shillelagh
LumIoSolEth
Two Hand Damage: 74 - 108
Required Level: 62
Required Strength: 52
Required Dexterity: 27
Fingerprint: 0x4ddc0a90
+3 to Sorceress Skill Levels
+33% Faster Cast Rate
+9 to Minimum Damage
-25% Target Defense
+3 to Energy Shield (Sorceress Only)
+2 to Static Field (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Chilling Armor (Sorceress Only)
+3 to Energy Shield (Sorceress Only)
+1 to Teleport (Sorceress Only)
+50% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Vitality
+10 to Energy
Increase Maximum Mana 20%
Magic Damage Reduced by 7
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Eth Rune

Lum Rune
Weapons: +10 to Energy
Armor: +10 to Energy
Shields: +10 to Energy

Io Rune
Required Level: 35
Weapons: +10 to Vitality
Armor: +10 to Vitality
Shields: +10 to Vitality

Sol Rune

Eth Rune
Required Level: 15
Weapons: -25% Target Defense
Armor: Regenerate Mana 15%
Shields: Regenerate Mana 15%

Eternity
Crystal Sword
AmnBerIstSolSur
One Hand Damage: 28 - 57
Fingerprint: 0x700f0a4a
Item Level: 82
Indestructible
285% Enhanced Damage
+9 to Minimum Damage
7% Life stolen per hit
Hit Blinds Target +1
Slows Target by 33%
Replenish Life +16
Regenerate Mana 16%
Cannot Be Frozen
Level 8 Revive (15/** Charges)
5 Sockets (5 used)

Amn Rune

Ber Rune

Ist Rune

Sol Rune

Sur Rune

Spirit
Monarch
TalThulOrtAmn
Defense: 147
Durability: 86 of 86
Fingerprint: 0x4ba22bd9
+2 to All Skills
+35% Faster Cast Rate
+55% Faster Hit Recovery
+250 Defense vs. Missile
+22 to Vitality
+97 to Mana
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
Poison Resist +35%
+3 Magic Absorb
4 Sockets (4 used)

Tal Rune
Weapons: Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
Armor: Poison Resist +30%
Shields: Poison Resist +35%

Thul Rune
Weapons: Adds 3 - 14 Cold Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
Armor: Cold Resist +30%
Shields: Cold Resist +35%

Ort Rune
Required Level: 21
Weapons: Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
Armor: Lightning Resist +30%
Shields: Lightning Resist +35%

Amn Rune

Mercenary:

Name:       Zanarhi
Race:       Desert Mercenary
Type:       Comb-Normal
Experience: 56192680
Level:      79
Dead?:      false

Naked/Gear
Strength:   180/180
Dexterity:  145/145
HP:         1590/1700
Defense:    1175/2942
AR:         1904/1904

Fire:       172/132/72
Cold:       172/132/72
Lightning:  172/132/72
Poison:    172/132/72

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Defense: 378
Durability: 21 of 21
Required Strength: 48
Fingerprint: 0x5ec4d05d
Adds 6 - 22 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
6% Mana stolen per hit
8% Life stolen per hit
+100% Enhanced Defense
15% Slower Stamina Drain
Damage Reduced by 18%
Ethereal

Fortitude
Dusk Shroud
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1389
Durability: 19 of 20
Fingerprint: 0x89ea143b
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+110 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
All Resistances +26
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune

El Rune
Required Level: 11
Weapons: +50 to Attack Rating
+1 to Light Radius
Armor: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius
Shields: +15 Defense
+1 to Light Radius

Sol Rune

Dol Rune
Required Level: 31
Weapons: Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
Armor: Replenish Life +7
Shields: Replenish Life +7

Lo Rune

Infinity
Great Poleaxe
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 311 - 858
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Strength: 169
Required Dexterity: 89
Fingerprint: 0x3babb97c
Version: Expansion
+35% Faster Run/Walk
352% Enhanced Damage
-48% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Prevent Monster Heal
+40 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Ber Rune

Mal Rune

Ber Rune

Ist Rune

Not much to say.

My 99er Sorc may want her charms back :p

Game play

I recorded one video of her in action:

Few screenshots:
1589532166666.png
Blood Raven, I can raise those skeletons too... My first impression with the build was that it seemed fun. It was parked after Hell Act I for a few months though, and I picked her up again only recently. She played Norm and NM as a Charged Boltress I think. I'm not even 100% sure about that, lol.

1589532156068.png
I've been running Nihlathak a lot lately. Knowing Vipers are dangerous down there, I certainly enjoyed raising my own army of very deadly snakes!

1589532141869.png
Archers and ranged monsters in general were quite good revives.

1589532130742.png
Just goofing around. It was funny to try to raise all eight as only one monster type. Seems there was one ghost involved, fleeing away. How typical.

1589532116763.png
Boy these were good against Mephisto. All bosses fell down really fast. Not surprise since I played either P1 or P3 all the way.

1589532107755.png
Revives are very durable (well apart from the timer, heh), so they serves as great meat shields as well.

1589532098879.png
Merc got killed by some Sirens and Succubi, so I decided to test my Revives for real. Notice I can't do any killing since those are CI. (Didn't do any sword swinging myself). And they went down without any problems, nice! Seems like all type of ranged attacks carry my Enchant, then?

1589532085856.png
Pro tip: don't fully clear the Throne before the waves. It helped to be able to re-raise your army after wave 5, since you can't Revive those, and Baal clears corpses from other waves quite fast also.

Funny build. Recommended!

I'll let the items stay with her, apart from charms, and will probably get a few levels more for fun!

Questions, comments etc. are welcome!

Thanks for reading :)

Originally posted by Helx on Feb 1, 2008:

Matriarch Becca: The Tri-Elementalist Sorceress

I used to be strictly a Barb player, but I've really come to like playing with Sorceresses. That being said, I've been making single and double element sorcs and have been wanting to try one of these for a while. I've heard tales of tri-elementalists back before synergies came along and have seen some comments that they aren't very viable in 1.10+, and wanted to see how viable it is now. Well, they can be a whole lot of fun IMHO. :)

Meet Becca, a student of the three elements, with a lethal skill in each one. I wanted something really viable and effectively deadly in each tree, not just an obligatory point in Thunderstorm to say she was a "tri". I didn't use a guide for this...I had fun experimenting with a skill calc and trying to decide what would work the best. :)

Name: Becca
Experience: 791868927
Level: 81

Naked/Gear
Strength: 126/161
Dexterity: 25/52
Vitality: 309/378
Energy: 35/62
HP: 778/1095
Mana: 195/943
Stamina: 453/522
Defense: 6/1489
AR: 75/75

Resists: -3,2,2,2 (GoMule dump had these off by 20)

MF: 124
GF: 36
FR/W: 40
FHR: 55
IAS: 0
FCR: 82

Damage:
Frozen Orb: 463-485
Firewall: 5666-5718
Lightning: 4-3461
Chain Lightning: 4-2758

Fire Bolt: 0/0
Warmth: 1/15
Inferno: 1/14
Blaze: 1/14
Fire Ball: 0/0
Fire Wall: 20/33
Enchant: 0/0
Fire Mastery: 1/14

Charged Bolt : 1/14
Static Field : 0/0
Telekinesis : 1/14
Nova : 0/0
Lightning : 9/22
Chain Lightning : 20/33
Teleport : 1/14
Thunder Storm : 0/0
Energy Shield : 0/0
Lightning Mastery : 10/23

Ice Bolt : 1/13
Frozen Armor : 0/0
Frost Nova : 1/13
Ice Blast : 1/13
Shiver Armor : 0/0
Glacial Spike : 1/13
Blizzard : 1/13
Chilling Armor : 0/0
Frozen Orb : 20/32
Cold Mastery : 1/13

Rich (BB code):
Gear:

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 140
Durability: 10 of 12
Fingerprint: 0x4fea6420
Properties:
Damage Reduced by 10%
+2 to All Skills
121 to Life (Based on Char Lvl)
121 to Mana (Based on Char Lvl)
All Stats +2
74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x87cb7fc9
Properties:
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
Fire Resist +27%
Lightning Resist +27%
Cold Resist +27%
Poison Resist +27%
+2 to All Skills

Enlightenment
Great Hauberk
Defense: 638
Durability: 49 of 50
Required Level: 56
Required Strength: 118
Fingerprint: 0x74121778
Properties:
+1 to Warmth
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fire Ball on striking
5% Chance to cast level 15 Blaze when struck
30% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +30%
Damage Reduced by 7
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Ral Rune

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xf1d5aa23
Item Level: 48
Properties:
+20 to Mana
+1 - 12 Lightning Damage
25% Increase Maximum Mana
+1 to All Skills

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xbede1291
Properties:
+20 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
+241 to Attack Rating
+15 - 45 cold damage with 4 sec Duration
20% Cold Absorb
Cannot Be Frozen

Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt
Defense: 158
Durability: 23 of 24
Required Level: 47
Required Strength: 110
Fingerprint: 0x2e8411f0
Properties:
+20 to Strength
+20 to Vitality
199% Enhanced Defense
10% to Maximum Lightning Resist
+1 - 50 Lightning Damage
+3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only)
+3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only)
+20 Lightning Absorb
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck

Immortal King's Pillar
War Boots
Defense: 125
Durability: 22 of 24
Required Level: 31
Required Strength: 125
Fingerprint: 0x36b23d6a
Item Level: 83
Properties:
+44 to Life
+110 to Attack Rating
+75 Defense
40% Faster Run/Walk

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Durability: 18 of 18
Fingerprint: 0x111bb8dc
Item Level: 83
Properties:
29% Enhanced Defense
25% Regenerate Mana
+10 Defense
+1 - 6 Fire Damage
20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Fire Skills

The Oculus
Swirling Crystal
One Hand Damage: 18 - 42
Durability: 50 of 50
Fingerprint: 0x51e6a811
Item Level: 62
Properties:
+20 to Energy
+20 to Vitality
20% Enhanced Defense
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
30% Faster Cast Rate
+5 to Mana after each Kill
25% Chance to cast level 1 Teleport when struck
All Resistances +20
+24 - 38 cold damage with 0 sec Duration
100% Chance to cast level 37 Blizzard when you Die
4% to Cold Skill Damage
-3% to Enemy Cold Resistance
1 Sockets (1 used)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x667ecdff
Properties:
+24 - 38 cold damage with 0 sec Duration
100% Chance to cast level 37 Blizzard when you Die
4% to Cold Skill Damage
-3% to Enemy Cold Resistance

Eschuta's Temper (on switch)
Eldritch Orb
One Hand Damage: 18 - 50
Required Level: 72
Fingerprint: 0xc171793
Properties:
+25 to Energy
40% Faster Cast Rate
15% to Fire Skill Damage
+1 - 74 Lightning Damage
100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die
24% to Lightning Skill Damage
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
1 Sockets (1 used)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x710b789d
Properties:
+1 - 74 Lightning Damage
100% Chance to cast level 47 Chain Lightning when you Die
24% to Lightning Skill Damage (**this isn't correct, I think it was 3%)
-5% to Enemy Lightning Resistance

Spirit
Monarch
Defense: 142
Durability: 84 of 86
Fingerprint: 0xe55a061c
Properties:
+22 to Vitality
+103 to Mana
+250 Defense vs. Missile
55% Faster Hit Recovery
32% Faster Cast Rate
+2 to All Skills
+8 Magic Absorb
Poison Resist +35%
Cold Resist +35%
Lightning Resist +35%
4 Sockets (4 used)

Charms:

Viridian Small Charm of Life
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xaac706eb
Item Level: 22
Properties:
+5 to Life
Poison Resist +7%

Serpent's Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xff213297
Properties:
+51 to Mana
36% Extra Gold from Monsters

Serpent's Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x30a916bc
Item Level: 77
Properties:
+4 to Strength
+51 to Mana

Serpent's Grand Charm of Strength
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe9ff1279
Properties:
+4 to Strength
+43 to Mana

Small Charm of Sustenance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x67c2478b
Item Level: 74
Properties:
+14 to Life

Sparking Grand Charm of Quality
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x669d4c8
Properties:
+2 to Maximum Damage

Serpent's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xb9afacb
Properties:
+58 to Mana

Serpent's Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x3662d51b
Properties:
+43 to Mana

Mercenary:

Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm
Durability: 24 of 40
Fingerprint: 0x6696466a
Item Level: 62
Properties:
100% Enhanced Defense
Magic Damage Reduced by 12
Damage Reduced by 19%
+6 - 22 cold damage with 4 sec Duration
6% Life stolen per hit
6% Mana stolen per hit
15% Slower Stamina Drain

Skin of the Vipermagi (Shaftstop on "switch")
Serpentskin Armor
Defense: 279
Fingerprint: 0xd9eaf955
Properties:
120% Enhanced Defense
30% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skills
All Resistances +33

The Reaper's Toll
Thresher
Two Hand Damage: 39 - 459
Durability: 65 of 65
Required Level: 75
Required Strength: 114
Required Dexterity: 88
Fingerprint: 0xdf705236
Properties:
226% Enhanced Damage
+4 - 44 cold damage with 1 sec Duration
12% Life stolen per hit
Requirements -25%
Ignore Target's Defense
33% Deadly Strike
33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking
20% Increased Attack Speed
1 Sockets (1 used)

Name: Waheed
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Off-Nightmare
Experience: 64580796
Level: 81
Dead?: false

Naked/Gear
Strength: 179/179
Dexterity: 144/144
HP: 1607/1607
Defense: 1153/1684
AR: 1180/1180

Fire: 178/138/78
Lightning: 178/138/78
Cold: 178/138/78
Poison: 178/138/78

Hellforges for NM and Hell were Shael and Hel...doh! Notable finds...nothing too rare, but Hell Andy did drop Jalal's.

Toughest encounter: Hell Ancients, by far. One kept spawning with amp damage and my merc kept dying. All the act bosses went down easily.

Normal and NM were played on /p8 (except for act bosses on /p1-/p3). Hell was played on /p1.

My resists weren't very good, but as long as I kept my merc alive things generally turned out okay. I could've maxed them out, but I felt I needed every +skill I could come up with for a build like this and maxing resists would've cut down on a few +skills.

Deaths and near-deaths: Yes. :wink3: There's a reason I don't play HC...I'm not usually reckless, but I always manage to die a few times.

No, she didn't put out as much damage as most other sorceresses, but on /p1 in hell there wasn't anything that she couldn't deal with. If it was immune to one or two elements, she had a third up her sleeve that could get the job done. Firewall (first time I've used it) turned out to be the fastest killer, and Frozen Orb wasn't too far behind. Lightning/CL did a fair job but seemed to be a little slower than the other trees in most cases. I was surprised by Frozen Orb's strength (I'm from the Blizz camp :laugh: and not too familiar with it) even though it's listed damage isn't that high.

Why Thundergod's vigor? Well, mainly because I don't own an Arachnid's Mesh. ;) Also the lightning absorb and + strength (for Spirit shield) were big sellers. I also have a Nightwing's Veil with a perfect +15% cold damage and a cold rainbow facet, but I preferred the extra life, mana, and MF from the Harlequin Crest and used it exclusively. And I know Enlightenment isn't very popular, but again I thought I could use all the +skills I could get my hands on with three trees that had to be fed and I'm not rich enough for some of the better runewords (yet).

Future plans...well, I didn't run any of my favorite bosses or areas and would like to she what she can do. With a Gheed's, Gold Wrap, War Travellers, and several small MF charms she might do okay with Meph, Andy, AT, and who knows. Also, once she gets some more levels of experience she'll be thicker skinned and I'll put more into her cold and fire masteries as well as more into Lightning.

All in all, she was a fun build to play! I didn't honestly know if having three elements was going to work, and it was a fun challenge. And the reassurance that if two of her elements didn't work she had a third alternative was really cool! Thanks for reading if you've made it this far!

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy on Jul 11, 2009:

Matriarch UltimateBadness

Hi everyone. I thought I'd digress from the current discussion of version-switching going on in this thread and share my experience having just recently restarted v1.07...

A few months back, my 4-y/o Dell computer started acting up. After wasting months of my life trying to fix it, I decided to scrap it and build my first computer. On June 21st I fired up my brand new $350 rig running an Intel e5300 dual-core chip (my first ever dual-core), 2gb of RAM, a 250gb H/D, an 8600GTS (my first graphics card), and Windows 7 RC-7100 (my first non-XP o/s). And of course, the first program I installed after booting up (besides Avast) was D2:LoD v1.07.

After installing D2, I grabbed a memory stick to copy over my old 1.07 save files, ATMA, Hero Editor etc, but decided against it. This, I decided would be my chance to do something I had never done before: play through all of D2, brand new, clean, legit, untwinked, w/o any help of any kind from anyone or any 3rd party program. And thus, UltimateBadness the CM/FO/Static/Warmth sorcy was born.

Within a week (I work full-time!) I had defeated Normal Baal using absolute garbage gear. I was level 27 and had 259 life and 52/45/75/61 resistances. On July 4th, I defeated Baal on Nightmare at level 48 with 512 life and 71/75/75/75 resistances. Through both Normal and NM, I completed nearly every quest and way-point, and almost always in order. After doing a couple NM cow games to get to an even level 50, I set off for Hell.

Obviously, having CM/FO combined with the unfairness of static, teleport, and the Big Purple Potion trick, Hell wasn't much of a match... even for an untwinked sorcy rocking a Bramble armor, Beauty helm, Ancients Pledge shield, and a collection of underpowered blues, rares, and lower-formula crafts. At level 63, I finished off Baal with relative ease. I say "relative" because his magical fire-mana drill killed me twice before I figured out the perfect distance to static/static/static/FO (and repeat). I only had 722 life and resistances of 75/51/75/28 when I finished off Baal to complete my first ever untwinked Matriarch. And I did it all without much more than the clothes on my back (thanks to rolling non-ATMA).

I have yet to find a single decent unique, rare, or magical item, and my crafts have been disappointing to say the most. In fact, I'm still using a FCR, +2 static orb and a terrible rare belt. I did get one happy surprise though, when I went to do my first LK run and discovered that my default Hell map has a 100%-stable Shako rack about 10 feet from the WP, with three super-chest rooms w/in a tele or two. :jig:

So now I'm off to rack myself a Harly, stockpile some gambling gold, and level up via cows. My goal is to get to 75 or 80 by the end of the weekend, at which time I will have my four main skills (FO, CM, Static, and Warmth) all maxed. I think at this point, I'm going to continue on untwinked w/o ATMA until v1.13 comes out. If the rumored "upgrades" in 1.13 look appealing, I might give it a shot. If not, I might just keep leveling UltimateBadness until D3 comes out to see if I can get past level 90, which I've never had the patience to do in 1.07.

Cheers! :coffee:

Originally posted by HoosierDaddy on Jan 31, 2010:

My new 1.07 untwinked Matriarch

Hello All,

I wanted to quickly share the story of my new 1.07 Matriarch. I've been playing Diablo 2 for about 8 yrs now, and for the last two years I've been playing exclusively in v1.07. I've restarted a few times, mostly because of the excitement I get from starting fresh with no characters, no items, no stashes, etc. Each time I've started over, I've played one character to Matty status (3 FO sorcs, 1 javazon) and then found an excuse to rinse and repeat. The last two times were because of moves to new computers, and both times I chose not to install Atma so I could play through completely untwinked as the Devs originally intended.

The story of my first untwinked Matty is here, in the middle of the 1.07 News thread...
https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/matriarch-patriarch-guardian-archive-thread.50/post-8172

Anyway, this week I managed to finish my 2nd untwinked Mat, nearly identical story to the first one: FO/CM/Static/Warmth Sorc, this one named "OhSevenOrbs". I finished Norm at 29, NM at 47, and Hell at 64. When I beat Hell Baal, I had 869 life, 420 mana, and resists of 69/51/75/72. I've now leveled to 70 and I'm nearly done maxing my 4 main skills. After that I'm going to try to grind on as long as I can (until D3 comes out maybe???) I told myself I would get my last untwinked Mat to lvl 90, but didn't before I built my current computer and decided to start fresh again. This time though, it's 90 or bust!

So far, my best drops/crafts have been an "Um" from my Hell forge, an 18res-all GC, a 23 MPK ring, a magic Circlet with +3Cold & 100life, and a magic orb with +2Sorc, +2Orb... all of which I'm still using right now. I've got on no Uniques, no Sets, and only two runewords: Ancients Pledge and Bramble... I also found a P-Combat GC w/ 14max-dmg, but that had to go to Charsi, since I don't have storage space to spare!

Well, that's it; thanks for reading. I'm off to butcher some Moo-Moos!

- Daddy

Originally posted by Jaedhann on Apr 10, 2008:

Matriarch Dulle Griet, avengeress with a 1.07 hax,..ehm, twist.

Happily playing 1.07 i stumble on this charm:

Serpent's Grand Charm of Maiming
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x6841213
+59 to Mana
+19 to Maximum Damage

That could only mean one thing, an avengeress with some help from a little energy shield. So i pressent you; Matriarch Dulle Griet (mad madge in english as a later found out.) Ready to go against the hordes of hell, well twinked and trying to get the damage to the maximum. She turned out to be, well, a bit BOOOOOORING!! More on that after stats and screenshots.

stats.
str 108/209
dex 155/181
vit 202/220
ene 35/40

Skills: 20 in warmth, enchant, firemastery and lightmastery, one point energy shield, 3 points in telekenisis (more will go there) 2 points in coldmastery (misclick) rest in prerequisites.

Damage with enchant:6880-13k vengeance damage. No other attacks available.

Gear:

The ye 'ol standart part
Code:
Crown of Ages
Corona
Defense: 359
Required Strength: 174
Indestructible
Fingerprint: 0x21aab45b
+50% Enhanced Defense
+167 to Attack Rating
+110 Defense
Damage Reduced by 10%
All Resistances +28
30% Increased Attack Speed
30% Faster Hit Recovery
+1 to All Skill Levels
Indestructible
Socketed (2: 2 used)

Chains of Honor
Archon Plate
'DolUmBerIst'
Defense: 889
Durability: 49 of 60
Fingerprint: 0x3e3ab4a2
+20 to Strength
+70% Enhanced Defense
Damage Reduced by 8%
All Resistances +65
8% Life stolen per hit
Replenish Life +7
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
200% Damage to Demons
100% Damage to Undead
+2 to All Skill Levels
Socketed (4: 4 used)

Stormshield
Monarch
Defense: 445
Chance to Block:  67%
Required Level: 73
Indestructible
Fingerprint: 0x33193f50
+30 to Strength
+25% Increased Chance of Blocking
Damage Reduced by 35%
Lightning Resist +25%
Cold Resist +60%
15% Increased Attack Speed
35% Faster Block Rate
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10
Indestructible
+307 to Defense (Based on Character Level)
Socketed (1: 1 used)

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Defense: 127
Fingerprint: 0xdef5a3a1
+102% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
20% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to All Skill Levels
Slows Target by 10%

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x2473ef40
+17 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
+240 to Attack Rating
Adds 15-45 cold damage over 4 seconds
20% Cold Absorb
Cannot Be Frozen

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x5617f159
+5 to Strength
+5 to Energy
+5 to Dexterity
+5 to Vitality
All Resistances +23
+2 to All Skill Levels

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 174
Fingerprint: 0xfd483374
+14 to Strength
+13 to Vitality
+165% Enhanced Defense
Poison Resist +67%
20% Faster Run/Walk
20% Faster Hit Recovery
50% Slower Stamina Drain
+82 to Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level)
Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds

The 1.07 haxxored part
Rich (BB code):
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts
Defense: 80
Durability: 9 of 12
Fingerprint: 0x53162021
+25 Defense
20% Increased Attack Speed
350% Damage to Demons
50% Fire Absorb
10% Chance to cast Level 3 Holy Bolt on striking

Plague Finger
Ring
Item Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x1352ee7a
+14 to Strength
+19 to Life
+99 to Mana
+9 to Maximum Stamina
Cold Resist +21%
5% Life stolen per hit

And this monster of an Axe that made it all possible:

Kingslayer
Superior Berserker Axe
'MalUmGulFal'
One-Hand Damage: 132 to 444
Required Dexterity: 49
Required Strength: 128
Axe Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Indestructible
Fingerprint: 0x680923e3
+10 to Strength
+257% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Attack Rating
40% Extra Gold from Monsters
30% Increased Attack Speed
+1 to Vengeance
-25% Target Defense
Prevent Monster Heal
20% Bonus to Attack Rating
50% Chance of Open Wounds
33% Chance of Crushing Blow
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4: 4 used)

Charms that gave a total of:
+2 fireskills, 20 res. all, 98 max damage, 147 mana, 15%frw, 5%fhr, 38 ar, +8 str. +2 dex, and +30 light res, ~60 life.

Merc used 1.07 eth insight thresher, eth, ebugged fort archon and a plain vampired gaze.

Some minor ramblings.

Normal: Well, add a 1.07 ravenclaw with some enchant and everything up to Baal dies. Add in a firetrapper (Darkoooo) that was twinked to the gills and everythng dies faster.
Nightmare: See Normal.
HellI played Hell solo, just to see what she could do. Learned a few things.

1)Blocklock sucks, especially on a slow attacking, interuptable poor little sorc.
2)A one-point energy shield combined with a decent manapool and an insight merc does a fairly good job keeping ones behind in one piece.
3)Never be afraid to make some tactical withdrawls (aka RUN!!!!!!)
4)Hunderds of flayers will get you into blocklock, sucking up all the damage quite easily, but pinning you in place. thank god for a merc in act 3.
5)fire immunes still suck, they just die to slow. Gloams on the other hand where not as bad. I just tele's right on top of them and hit them on the head.

Deaths, one. 50% damage reduce, full resist and ~60 energy shield did the job - almost. Death came from red balls of death. Usually i just tele'd into a pack and me and the merc made short work of it. This time i did the same, only to find the pack being backed up by three other packs. Merc vapourized with me soon to follow.

Ohh screenshots. Well, i'll just give you one. I think her appearance gave her the edge.screenie.

monster1:"whats that, a sorceress with some half visible tiny axe"
monster2:"Aww, she's so cute, shall we give her the first punch?"
monster1:"Ha, let's make that the first three!! we are big and mean and strong"

Little did they know that 2 or 3 swings usually did the job on p1 :badteeth:

And last but not least, finds! NM and hell forge where both Ko, booh.

Eth. fleshripper in Rof.

And last but not least, a DC, Louzy 233% ED though.

[edit] @ Lionhart. You don't have mara's rings? :shocked:. I spotted that after re-reading. Atma is a little hard with c/p sometimes. should have been the boots pasted there.

[edit2] P.S, i hope i did better then Frosty at this mat-thread.

Originally posted by JoeBruce on Jan 19, 2007:

Matriarch

Her name is Zann Esu Warrior, a rather successful type of Tri-Elementalist. I have had several of these types over my time of playing Diablo2; this time, however, I changed the style slightly. Normally I go max Vit and get around 300 or more, leaving Dex at base. I've always wanted to try a max-block sorceress though, so I did it. She will eventually use Tal's set with Stormshield, but I don't have all that quite yet. Hopefully she can find most, if not all of it. (Already found a 15% Tal's belt :cool: )

Stats:
Level: 88
Str: 125
Dex: 190
Vit: 155
Egy: 40

Skills:
Maxed: Hydra, Fire Mastery, Frozen Orb
13 Cold Mastery
8 Static Field
1 Pre-Reqs and all Lightning Skills
+7 all Skills
+3 more to Fire Skills (2 charms - 1 found by her 😃 - and Magefists)

I have always liked Hydras, and I believe this type of Sorc was my first real attempt at the class. (Anyone remember when Hydra Sorcs used to be the terror of all b-netters?) The key to the build is Static Field. At the level I had (15 with skills) it hits everything on screen. Hydras and Orb kill much faster when I take down everything's health to half. As for 1 in all the Lightning skills, well that is not necessary by any means. This sorceress is about versatility, and I like to have ES when I need it (not normally, but sometimes), as well as Thunderstorm and some other lightning attack, even if it's only a few hundred damage - and I swear I've seen TS kill stuff :wink3:. I did Normal/Nightmare on /players 8, NM heavily twinked with MF, then fully cleared Hell on /players 3, doing a decent bit of re-running at /p 1. Not a corner went unsearched, not a monster left unslain. (And then last night I accidentally re-rolled the map while MF'ing - typical.)

Hell on /players 3 got rather difficult towards the end of Act 5, but I buckled down and got through it. Ancients were surprisingly easy, considering my Merc died right off the bat. I shrugged it off and started teleporting like a demented rabbit, and somehow got the thrower by himself in the upper corner. After a little bit of moving he decided to chop on the big pillar up there rather than chase me. Had one immunity to each element, so I got all of them alone and handled each one. Two were cursed and I was afraid one hit would kill me, but I lived.

One thing I noticed about this sorc was I only had about 540 health upon completing the game. Granted I had ~62% block, and this is Softcore but that life bulb still seemed very low. What made it survivable, I think, was my tank-of-a-prayer-merc, and this wonderful little piece of equipment called Nightsmoke (I upped it for extra belt slots):

Nightsmoke
Mesh Belt
Defense: 66
Required Level: 30
+20 to Mana
+31% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
Damage Reduced by 2
All Resistances +10
Required Level +5
50% Damage Taken Goes to Mana

Never quite realized it, but that is one heckuva mod. I don't know precisely where it factors into the damage equation, but it definately helped keep me alive. However I would not have made it had I been hardcore, as a total of 9 (?) deaths were realized. Two or three whilst re-running areas (always get careless then), twice in Nith's temple, once from gloams in the Throne (careless again), a few scattered others. Not horrible, but still not acceptable. (Have to get ready for HC, see?)

Notable finds include a Thunderstroke from 1st Meph kill (still my best item from him yet), Ist from Hellforge, a +15 res/7% FHR jewel (socketed in my Occy - oh yeah and a 2nd Occulus in A5 Hell), a much needed Vipermagi in A5 NM (27 res, a 33 would come later from Meph), and this handy amulet to replace my other, which had only the +skill and 13 resistance:

Death Wing
Amulet
Required Level: 40
Fingerprint: 0x5d213c3a
+4 to Energy
+90 to Mana
All Resistances +15
5% Mana stolen per hit
+1 to Sorceress Skill Levels
10% Faster Cast Rate

Anyway I've gone on long enough - maybe too long. This Sorc is really great though, I highly recommend you try a build that utilizes Static Field. She is a fast killer and very versatile. When I played through difficult areas, they usually weren't difficult by the end because I was able to adapt the playstyle and kill things rather quickly. She will be used for running all areas, Meph, Pit, Tunnels, Worldstone, whatever. Because she can.

Originally posted by Kdawg on Feb 21, 2007:

Matriarch Okashyra: Tri-elementalist

Well, this is my first Matriarch in single player. I'm gonna post her stats/skills first (I borrowed a template from a recent mat) and then discuss. She's treated me extremely well.

Title: Matriarch
Name: Okashyra
Level: 85

Stats (base/with equipment):
Strength: 95/97
Dexterity: 25/27
Vitality: 360/382
Energy: 35/67

Life: 1105
Mana: 424

Resists:
Fire: 75
Cold: 75
Lightning: 75
Poison: 74

Skills (base/with eq):

Fire bolt 14/24
Fireball 20/30
Fire mastery 1/11

Glacial spike 6/10
Blizzard 20/28
Cold mastery 1/9

Thunderstorm 14/23
Light mastery 9/18

According to the LCS:

fball 2.1k-2.3k
blizz 1.3k-1.4k
tstorm 800-1.1k

Final equipment:
Head: Harlequin Crest
Amulet: 10 fcr all res 12 and an additional 5 psn
Weapon: The Occulus
Shield: Lidless Wall (pdiamond)
Armor: Viper magi: 47% all res (UM)
Belt: Arachnid Mesh
Gloves: Magefist
Ring 1: all res 10 additional 9 psn
Ring 2: all res 9
Boots: Aldur's Advance

Charms:
Gheed's Fortune
Together the rest grant:
1 to fire skills, 1 to lightning skills,
Resists:
All:5, psn:8, light:28,cold:26

Merc:
Ulf (act 5 )
Arreat's Face
Ethereal Flamebellow (amn)
Ethereal The Gladiator's Bane (sol) 2081 def.

Discussion:

This build is based on an old friend's character. Her name and build is the same. The idea of the build is to be a tri-elementalist where all 3 skills can be used at the same time. T-storm is the set it and forget it, blizz and then throw a few fireballs. I found that glacial spike helps a lot because it freezes enemies completely, and of course static helps. For cold and fire immune, the merc tanks while t-storm and lightning help take em down.

Overall I really enjoyed Okashyra. She's extremely versatile and was able to mf any given target. From the time she because available to run a target she did and did so well. Tal armor from Baal, arachnids and arkaine's from meph. The only thing I'd change are item's I have yet to find, which I probably won't find for a good while: a decent mara's and 2 sojs.

Feel free to comment/ask any questions.

Originally posted by Kimppi on Jul 2, 2010:

Matriarch Tulukset, Holy Fire/Hydra Zeal-sorceress

Matriach Tulukset, Holy Fire/Hydra Zeal-sorceress

Made possible by this:

Dragon
3 Socket Body Armor/Shields
Sur + Lo + Sol

20% Chance to Cast Level 18 Venom When Struck
12% Chance To Cast Level 15 Hydra On Striking
+360 Defense
+230 Defense Vs. Missile
+3-5 To All Attributes (varies)
+0.375-37.125 To Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Mana 5% (Armor Only)
+50 To Mana (Shields Only)
+5% To Maximum Lightning Resist
Damage Reduced by 7

Character

LCS

Level: 84
Life: 418/588
Mana: 1086/1666

Strength: 75/162
Dexterity: 125/154
Vitality: 10/31
Energy: 295/311

Resists
Fire: -65
Cold: -65
Lightning: -13
Poison: 41

Gear

Head: Shako
Amulet: Highlord's Wrath
Weapon: "Passion" Phase Blade
Armor: "Dragon" Dusk Shroud
Shield: "Dragon" Troll Nest
Gloves: Some crafted I had in stashes
Ring 1: Dwarf Star
Ring 2: Raven Frost
Belt: Arachnid Mesh
Boots: Sandstorm Trek
Switch: CtA/Lidless Wall

For prebuff:

Mang Song's Lesson
+3 Lightning Skills Circlet
2xSoJ
Mara's
Enigma
Magefist

ES was at lvl36 and Enchant at lvl24 when prebuffing, could have gotten lvl40 ES but that would have included too much gear swapping for me.

Charms:

7 fire skillers, some with second mods
sc's with fire damage, mana, resist

Code:
Burning Grand Charm of Greed
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x35746651
36% Extra Gold from Monsters

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x4b01841a
15% Extra Gold from Monsters

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x2f200f6d

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0xe82d919a

Burning Grand Charm
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x7a60a610

Serpent's Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xfc643b3e
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
+17 to Mana

Fine Small Charm of Incineration
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x5f9b5636
+2 to Maximum Damage
+17 to Attack Rating
Adds 7 - 13 Fire Damage

Shimmering Small Charm of Incineration
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0x687b9a1d
Adds 6 - 12 Fire Damage
All Resistances +5

Serpent's Small Charm of Fortune
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xbc16c72
+15 to Mana
5% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Emerald Small Charm of Balance
Small Charm
Fingerprint: 0xa5da2c87
+5% Faster Hit Recovery
Poison Resist +11%

Toxic Small Charm of Burning
Small Charm
Required Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0xb91e0582
Adds 4 - 5 Fire Damage
Adds 100 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)

Smoldering Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x713b5261
Adds 2 - 8 Fire Damage
7% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash
Durability: 7 of 12
Fingerprint: 0x157f57af
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Slows Target by 10%
+108% Enhanced Defense
Increase Maximum Mana 5%

Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots
Defense: 159
Fingerprint: 0x622f36dd
+20% Faster Run/Walk
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+141% Enhanced Defense
+13 to Strength
+10 to Vitality
+84 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level)
50% Slower Stamina Drain
Poison Resist +66%

Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x369dfea4
34% Extra Gold from Monsters

Burning Grand Charm of Life
Grand Charm
Fingerprint: 0x5b59bc20
+14 to Life

Harlequin Crest
Shako
Defense: 117
Durability: 10 of 12
Fingerprint: 0xc1e1f078
100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up
+2 to All Skills
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+4% to Fire Skill Damage
All Stats +2
+126 to Life (Based on Character Level)
+126 to Mana (Based on Character Level)
Damage Reduced by 10%
50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
1 Sockets (1 used)

Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xa43b0f50
100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+4% to Fire Skill Damage

Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff
Two Hand Damage: 83 - 99
Durability: 24 of 26
Required Strength: 34
Fingerprint: 0xd922e2c6
+5 to All Skills
+30% Faster Cast Rate
-7% to Enemy Cold Resistance
-11% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
-8% to Enemy Fire Resistance
Regenerate Mana 10%

Imp Finger
Sharkskin Gloves
Defense: 37
Durability: 12 of 14
Required Strength: 20
Fingerprint: 0xe3a986cc
Item Level: 93
+18 to Attack Rating
2% Life stolen per hit
9% Chance of Crushing Blow
+13 to Life
Lightning Resist +16%
Poison Resist +29%

Magefist
Light Gauntlets
Durability: 16 of 18
Fingerprint: 0x6f1aa4a6
+1 to Fire Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 1 - 6 Fire Damage
+28% Enhanced Defense
+10 Defense
Regenerate Mana 25%

Dragon
Dusk Shroud
SurLoSol
Defense: 819
Durability: 7 of 20
Fingerprint: 0xceed24c6
+360 Defense
All Stats +5
+230 Defense vs. Missile
+31 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Mana 5%
Damage Reduced by 7
3 Sockets (3 used)

Enigma
Breast Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 837
Durability: 34 of 50
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0x43371f59
Item Level: 22
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+770 Defense
+63 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
84% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Ith Rune

Powered Circlet
Circlet
Defense: 30
Durability: 31 of 35
Fingerprint: 0xa8a0fe11
+3 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)

Highlord's Wrath
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x6d31503
+1 to All Skills
Adds 1 - 30 Lightning Damage
31% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Lightning Resist +35%
Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15

Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet
Fingerprint: 0x2a74ecb0
+2 to All Skills
All Stats +5
All Resistances +21

Dwarf Star
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x5e89bba1
+40 to Life
+40 Maximum Stamina
Heal Stamina Plus 15%
Fire Absorb 15%

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x4dd090c0
Item Level: 49
+1 to All Skills
+20 to Mana

Raven Frost
Ring
Fingerprint: 0xa871d24f
+210 to Attack Rating
Adds 15 - 45 Cold Damage Over 4 Secs (100 Frames)
+18 to Dexterity
+40 to Mana
Cold Absorb 20%
Cannot Be Frozen

The Stone of Jordan
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x51364f78
+1 to All Skills
+20 to Mana

Passion
Superior Phase Blade
DolOrtEldLem
One Hand Damage: 99 - 112
Indestructible
Required Strength: 25
Required Dexterity: 136
Fingerprint: 0xf2d90b66
+25% Increased Attack Speed
220% Enhanced Damage
67% Bonus to Attack Rating
+3 to Attack Rating
+75% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead
Adds 1 - 50 Lightning Damage
+1 to Zeal
+1 to Berserk
Hit Blinds Target +10
Hit Causes Monster to Flee 25%
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
Level 3 Heart of Wolverine (12/12 Charges)
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: Eld Rune
Socketed: Lem Rune

Dragon
Troll Nest
SurLoSol
Defense: 526
Durability: 67 of 74
Fingerprint: 0xd2c07d2b
+360 Defense
All Stats +4
+230 Defense vs. Missile
+31 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
+50 to Mana
Damage Reduced by 7
3 Sockets (3 used)

Lidless Wall
Grim Shield
Defense: 335
Fingerprint: 0x17ada9cd
+1 to All Skills
+20% Faster Cast Rate
+122% Enhanced Defense
+10 to Energy
+4 to Mana after each Kill
+1 to Light Radius

Merc:

Prayer, never got around changing.

Infinity
Andariel's Visage
Fortitude

Code:
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead
Defense: 364
Required Level: 83
Required Strength: 102
Fingerprint: 0x431735b0
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck
+2 to All Skills
+5 to Minimum Damage
9% Life stolen per hit
+135% Enhanced Defense
+30 to Strength
+10% to Maximum Poison Resist
Cold Resist +17%
All Resistances +-7
Lightning Resist +17%
Poison Resist +87%
Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges)
1 Sockets (1 used)
Socketed: Ghoul Eye

Ghoul Eye
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xbaba439e
+5 to Minimum Damage
Cold Resist +10%
Lightning Resist +10%
Fire Resist +23%
Poison Resist +10%

Fortitude
Archon Plate
ElSolDolLo
Defense: 1584
Durability: 38 of 60
Fingerprint: 0xfc388301
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck
+25% Faster Cast Rate
300% Enhanced Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+15 Defense
+115 to Life (Based on Character Level)
Replenish Life +7
All Resistances +27
Damage Reduced by 7
12% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
+1 to Light Radius
4 Sockets (4 used)
Socketed: El Rune

Infinity
Superior Great Poleaxe
BerMalBerIst
Two Hand Damage: 269 - 742
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Strength: 169
Required Dexterity: 89
Fingerprint: 0xc8331d3a
+35% Faster Run/Walk
291% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Attack Rating
-52% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
Prevent Monster Heal
+42 to Vitality (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Durability 13%
Ethereal
4 Sockets (4 used)

Skills

20 Firebolt
12 Fireball (rest here)
20 Fire mastery
20 Telekinesis
20 Energy shield
1 Warmth
1 Enchant
1 Teleport
1 Static Field
3 Prereqs

Finds

Nothing worth picking up that I can remember, Lem from Hell forge.

Some random thoughts that this wouldn't be all readouts

Could have swapped the shako for Andy's maybe but I had already socketed it and couldn't be bothered anymore.

I hate manaburners more than ever before.

This was the first time I have ever used Energy Shield and it was different, that's for sure.

Was looking through the RW list when noticed Dragon has CtC Hydra and decided to test it out if I found the runes required.

I'm not even sure the Hydras did anything to help. Well, at least I could watch fireworks all the time.

She was leveled as a Fireball sorc, respecced at the start of A5 NM @ lvl63.

Maybe not as powerful as the Holy Shock variant but fun nontheless.

One could probably get more out of it as Paladin, because HF damage is so low without synergies and FM gives less bonus than LM.

I just lost my CtA because I forgot it on the ground when I was swapping gear to check the prebuff levels to enter here :D :D :D

Can't think of anything else right now.

Thanks for reading

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High