Matriarch BoltOnBoltOff, Charged Boltress

You can copy his sorc, why not. Copy her and make even better videos of her. Then you will be called great Pyro while Maareek will return to his god-like status.

Unlikely at best. I think she moved one act in the last 3 months, and thats probably generous. That being said she only has to complete Act 5 yet, so might see her in 3 months or so.

*takes antidote*

When did he get crowned to be a god?

@Pyrotechnician You still live! Where have you been?!!

*stops hyjacking thread*

Actually working for once, its insane, I have to do things on the clock and everything its like a new world order or something. I'll try to be around some more though. I've been limiting myself to skimming the item find thread lately to see if anything remotely interesting pops up.

Yeah I'm not much of an ES fan, but enchant for the merc does sound pretty lol-worthy. Was figuring I'd dump points into having a weak FO back-up if I needed it, but the only PI/LI I ran across was Bremm and I didn't feel it was necessary (plus I just dislike FO) so I just decided saving them would be good for style points. A point (or maybe even more) in Shiver Armor wouldn't have been bad, either.

As for feeling like you were copying me, I offer 3 reasons to not worry about it:
1. Charged Bolt isn't exactly a new or completely unheard of build.
2. Having a backup makes it play differently than what I did
3. Most important of all, you'd be the first person ever in history to copy the "great" maareek. ;p So you'd still be an original (even moreso than you already are for being the first to refer to me as great ;))!

@Godrax: Grip has a tendency to call everyone inferior to him in play skill a god and of course that includes everyone.

A little extra defense never hurt with shiver armor, probably boost your chance to not be hit by 1%. Totally worth it.

Also, you should start using "The Great" Maareek in all your posts from now on. If you say it enough it will become true right?

@Cyrax: perks? Oh my, no. Unless you count being eligible for trolling by Grip as a perk.

And yeah, I grew into kpop myself from hearing it over and over on Starcraft streams. The playlist I made was intended mostly as just an introductory primer, inclined towards my favorites (hence why there's so much T-ara, Super Junior, f(x) and SNSD) but there are plenty of other groups I didn't include (and probably should at some point when I'm unlazy) if you want to try some more out at some point. Suggestions off the top of my head (some of which I'll admit "The Great" maareek doesn't like): Big Bang, G-Dragon, IU, After School, Orange Caramel, 2AM, 4Minute, Beast, g.o.d., BoA, Lee Hyori, Sistar, 2NE1, Shinhwa and many many more.

@Pyrotechnician: Three months from now nobody will even remember I made a CB sorc, so I think you've planned your timing quite well. ;) Also: "The Great" maareek thinks your final idea there is a great one, and will attempt to use references in the third person to add weight to the statement.

Hey Maareek,

Late to the party but wanted to say thanks for the write-ups and youtube vids. really enjoyed them!
I've never played a charged boltress sorc all the way through, hmmmm...

@Ancient Of Mu Mu: It's never too late for kind words! :) Glad you enjoyed them, thanks for reading and watching.

I do think a charged boltress is worth a playthrough, but I wouldn't necessarily put her at the top of the list. Fun and interesting, but still underpowered if you don't gear very specifically (and even then, to be honest) and play a certain way. Still, all characters come with some tradeoff, and the upside on this one is pretty sweet.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High