March of the Doomed - Running Thread

Duriel is down, need a damnation
Code:
Act Damnation          Royal Seal used (skill only)
No1 Dragon claw        N
No2 Wake of fire       N
No3 Phoenix strike     N
No4 Venom              N
No5 Blades of ice      N

NM1 Charged bolt sentry N
NM2 Blade sentinel     N
NM3 -                  N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N
He3 -                  N
He4 -                  N

Reset used (if any)
Normal    during <Act>
Nightmare during <Act>
Hell      during <Act>
Screenshot022.png

Best find for the treasury and future armor upgrade:
Screenshot002.png
Rich (BB code):
Martial arts (0)
01 Tiger strike 0, Dragon talon 0
06 Fists of fire 0, Dragon claw 0
12 Cobra strike 0
18 Claws of thunder 0, Dragon tail 0
24 Baldes of ice 0, Dragon flight 0
30 Pheonix Strike 0

Shadow disciplines (7)
01 Claw mastery 1, Psychic hammer 1
06 Burst of speed 1
12 Weapon block 1, Cloak of shadows 1
18 Fade 1, Shadow warrior 1
24 Mind blast 0
30 Venom 0, Shadown master 0

Traps (55)
01 Fire blast 12
06 Shock web 6, Blade sentinel 0
12 Charged bolt sentry 15, Wake of fire 0
18 Blade fury 0
24 Lightning sentry 20, Wake of inferno 0
30 Death sentry 2, Blade shield 0

Edit: @Babyhell rolled 5 -> Lifetap on your last damnation

Last edited:
Reactions: Babyhell
Just like I did with my random paladin, I ran Eldritch and Pindle until my level matched theirs. Pindle gave up some nice drops, including a Goldwrap and a nice choice of weapons. I'm currently using a General's Tan Do Li Ga and a rare Gladius with nice mods: 20 IAS/ED/+max dmg/AR/LL. After hitting level 45, it was a rather simple matter of mopping up the remaining enemies at lightning speed thanks to Frenzy. My favorite thing about the unique flail is how it renders Baal pretty much useless, just like a nice Decrepify/Kelpie Snare.

Screenshot008.jpg

I'm ready for my my next damnation. Skill, not item please.

Rich (BB code):
No1 Howl               N
No2 Polearm Mastery    N
No3 Battle Cry         N
No4 Grim Ward          N
No5 -                  N

NM1 -                  N
NM2 -                  N
NM3 -                  N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N
He3 -                  N
He4 -                  N

Reset used (if any)
Normal    during <Act>
Nightmare during <Act>
Hell      during <Act>

March of TheDeadman - iteration 2
Summoning gamble
L45MXpnl.png

TheDeadman is alive. No Seal used!

Will throw a proper update with this last stretch and LK running results when I have more time. But as a spoiler, I could make Obedience for the freeze merc in a Cryptic Axe (75% CB with Guillaume's), a Bone runeword (Necro armor Sol Um Um with +2necro skills and 30@res), allowing this last stretch to be made with maxed resistances, and a 60% slowing Clay Golem.

See you on next... character?

TheDeadman skills (94) Unused (0)
Rich (BB code):
Summoning (62)
01 Skeleton mastery 20, Raise skeleton 20
06 Clay golem 11
12 Golem mastery 5, Skeletal mage 0
18 Blood Golem 0
24 Summon resist 6, Iron Golem 0
30 Fire Golem 0, Revive 0
Rich (BB code):
P&B (28)
01 Teeth 1, Bone armor 11
06 Poison dagger 0, Corpse explosion 15
12 Bone Wall 1
18 Poison Explosion 0, Bone Spear 0
24 Bone Prison 0
30 Poison Nova 0, Bone Spirit 0
Rich (BB code):
Curses (4)
01 Amplify damage 1
06 Dim vision 0, Weaken 1
12 Iron Maiden 0, Terror 1
18 Confuse 0, Life Tap 0
24 Attract 0, Decrepify 1
30 Lower Resist 0
TheDeadman damnation card
Rich (BB code):
Seals available/used
No Y/N
NM Y/N

No1 Iron Maiden        N
No2 Dim Vision         N
No3 Iron Golem         N
No4 Lower Resist       N
No5 Attract            N

NM1 Poison Dagger      N
NM2 Teeth              N
NM3 Bone Prison        N
NM4 Bone Spirit        N
NM5 Decrepify          N

He1 Terror             N
He2 Bone Wall          N
He3 Fire Golem         N
He4 Life Tap           N

Reset used (if any)
Normal    during <Act>
Nightmare during <Act>
Hell      during <Act>

Rich (BB code):
How to fill the table
SP SC SR D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level Location                Score  Date
-- -- -- --- ----------        --------------       -----   ----- --------                -----  ----
         D2R Dazliare          Sentinel              Pal    01    Rogue Camp              Higher than Babyhell
         D2R Vang              Swoon                 Bar    81    Guardian                45     01/27/2022
SP       D2R Jcakes            Hades                 Nec    84    Guardian                54     02/04/2022
         D2R Babyhell          TheDeadman (it.2)     Nec    83    Guardian                51     02/09/2022
         D2R D4di56lu3         DevaZR                Asn    ??    Rogue Camp NM           15
SP       D2R Grisu             Karrin                Asn    ??    Kurast Docks            06
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to ashes (aka Deeds)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         D2R Vang              Refractor             Dru    67    Frozen Tundra NM        27
SP       D2R ffs               Pound                 Pal    77    H Claw Viper Temple     39
SP       D2R lizard            Appolonia             Ama    50    The Pit NM              18
         D2R Vang              HoboJones             Dru    46    Pand. Fortress          15
         D2R Babyhell          TheDeadman (it.1)     Nec    22    Arcane Sanctuary        03
         D2R Vang              Cronan                Bar    14    Lut Gholein             06

Last edited:
March of TheDeadman - iteration 2
Summoning gamble
NI7gsSTl.png

Floating weapon... courtesy of the ethereal Crystal Sword Spirit base

LK running results, preparing the March completion
Early enough, a 3os 449def Dusk Shroud was crafted, when a 460def one got only 1os. An ethereal Hellforge plate with 3os 661def was found but never used in the end, as the merc kept the Shaftstop.

Weaponwise, the 3rd Thresher was the good one for a 4os one, but at this point it was about Obedience so... well, took it anyway.

The 2os Revive skillmod Gargoyle Head eventually dropped, and finally TheDeadman had all the needed bases:
2nd35t3l.png

Those were filled with runes for Rhyme, Insight, and the armor used the Um from Nightmare forge and the two Pul from superchest and poppable to craft a Bone Armor to complete the necromancer gear.
0HN4ZeLl.png

Regarding S/U, LK granted a 63 life waterwalk, and when doing random Countess runs to change a bit of pace a Tal Rasha's mask was found from an elite pack.

Throne Chamber and Baal himself
After hitting 83 after the easy fight vs the Ancients, finding the much desired 5os polearm and crafting a Cryptic Axe Obedience, the Throne Chamber was nothing difficult either, as a big horde of 17+ minions was quite enough to deal with anything. Having Council members was the fun during the two last waves:
lUNFreBl.png

The Revives popped out when switching to the Crushing Blow gear. But well... the 60% slow of the Clay Golem was enough to slow the last Prime Evil to death, one red pot for the merc and the necro and that was it.
Hd6veQtl.png

Thoughts
The non SP makes the luck more relative due to the crafting side of things, but still the Shako was a big nice surprise. Guillaume's face, Shaftstop played a big role too, so did the CBF set belts (and unlocking Fireball was fun and useless). So in the end, yes crafting had a central piece, but the S/U were nice enough too. Spirit Monarch was the only thing I was kinda surprised to be deciding not to go for, as the Revive thingy is strong enough to justify the 1pt Shrunken head choice.

The build gambled on summoning, and oh well didn't get any damnation on it! Sure, Dim Vision would have helped a lot, especially in WSK, but hopefully the 75LRES had been secured beforehand. Decrepify + Clay Golem is the boss killer combo, not having access to Decrep anymore was a real worry, but in the end the boosted Clay Golem and Holy Freeze merc did wonders. With Decrepify, you can get the Might merc more easily...

Curses took half the damnations, so it kinda fits the theme, and apart from the two higher tiers golems, the P&B damnations didn't hit anything vital.

All in all a pretty *easy* Guardian, as it can be expected with a non-SP Necro Summoner, who had the luck to have no core skill damned and get the seal points bonuses.

Thanks to myself for hosting! :p

And thanks to @Vang for motivating me in launching this tournament by myself after the first ruling exchanges :)

@Babyhell Congrats on smashing it down!

Our work is not finished. We got stuff to do in the next week, after tomorrow!

One NDE caused by Toorc Icefist's ice nova (reducing me to ~5% of the bulb) made me take NM durance VERY seriously! Which was probably lucky with all the dolls around...
None the less Mephisto was taken down:
Screenshot035.png
Need a damnation:
Code:
No1 Dragon claw        N
No2 Wake of fire       N
No3 Phoenix strike     N
No4 Venom              N
No5 Blades of ice      N

NM1 Charged bolt sentry N
NM2 Blade sentinel     N
NM3 Claws of thunder   N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N
He3 -                  N
He4 -                  N

Reset used (if any)
Normal    during <Act>
Nightmare during <Act>
Hell      during <Act>

Rich (BB code):
Martial arts (0)
01 Tiger strike 0, Dragon talon 0
06 Fists of fire 0, Dragon claw 0
12 Cobra strike 0
18 Claws of thunder 0, Dragon tail 0
24 Baldes of ice 0, Dragon flight 0
30 Pheonix Strike 0

Shadow disciplines (7)
01 Claw mastery 1, Psychic hammer 1
06 Burst of speed 1
12 Weapon block 1, Cloak of shadows 1
18 Fade 1, Shadow warrior 1
24 Mind blast 0
30 Venom 0, Shadown master 0

Traps (61)
01 Fire blast 12
06 Shock web 12, Blade sentinel 0
12 Charged bolt sentry 15, Wake of fire 0
18 Blade fury 0
24 Lightning sentry 20, Wake of inferno 0
30 Death sentry 2, Blade shield 0

Rest of the act was nice going with a lot of low runes and some mid utility runes.
1644652170333.pngScreenshot027.png
Screenshot028.pngScreenshot030.png

Rich (BB code):
How to fill the table
SP SC SR D2R Forum Name        Character Name       Class   Level Location                Score  Date
-- -- -- --- ----------        --------------       -----   ----- --------                -----  ----
         D2R Dazliare          Sentinel              Pal    01    Rogue Camp              Higher than Babyhell
         D2R Vang              Swoon                 Bar    81    Guardian                45     01/27/2022
SP       D2R Jcakes            Hades                 Nec    84    Guardian                54     02/04/2022
         D2R Babyhell          TheDeadman (it.2)     Nec    83    Guardian                51     02/09/2022
         D2R D4di56lu3         DevaZR                Asn    63    Pandemonium fort.       21
SP       D2R Grisu             Karrin                Asn    ??    Kurast Docks            06
Back to ashes (aka Deeds)
         D2R Vang              Refractor             Dru    67    Frozen Tundra NM        27
SP       D2R ffs               Pound                 Pal    77    H Claw Viper Temple     39
SP       D2R lizard            Appolonia             Ama    50    The Pit NM              18
         D2R Vang              HoboJones             Dru    46    Pand. Fortress          15
         D2R Babyhell          TheDeadman (it.1)     Nec    22    Arcane Sanctuary        03
         D2R Vang              Cronan                Bar    14    Lut Gholein             06

Attachments

• Screenshot025.png
    Screenshot025.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Meph is down
Screenshot284.png

I levelled up in the Tombs and in Act 3 to get to level 34 before I finished Act 3. Plan is to go a FO CL sorc, so I dumped some points into CM, FO and LM to get me going (and hopefully dodge damnations on FO for the next few acts).

DoomedSorceress Damnations
Rich (BB code):
No1 Inferno            N
No2 Nova               N
No3 -                  N
No4 -                  N
No5 -                  N

NM1 -                  N
NM2 -                  N
NM3 -                  N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N
He3 -                  N
He4 -                  N

Reset used (if any)
Normal    during <Act>
Nightmare during <Act>
Hell      during <Act>

Hey everyone, old time lurker here coming out of retirement (again). I had been away from the game for a long time, but then stated dabbling again maybe 2 years ago and came back for the Orange You Glad that Rune Dropped tournament hosted by PhineasB. Managed to successfully steer a CS/LS Amazon to Guardian in that one, but then the old computer started to die and couldn't run D2 anymore. Held off on buying anything new once I saw that D2R was going to come out, but I held off on doing anything until I saw the 2.4 patch was coming. As someone who primarily played tournament characters, I'm really excited about new items, skill adjustments, merc boosts, etc! The new computer arrived a few weeks ago, and after a bit of time getting familiar with D2R in Softcore it was time to fire up a new tourney character.

Since this tournament has an element of random rolling, figured I roll a random character class and go from there. The RNG gods decided, a Paladin it would be!

So Styke the Paladin began his journey. He's named after the character Ben Styke in the Gods of Blood and Powder novels, who is a big guy that's just really tough to kill. He takes a beating but keeps on going and as a cavalry officer I was thinking that depending on damnations, Styke would be a charger. I once deeded a tournament charger in the Spider Cavern in normal, so I didn't have a ton of experience here. Styke will be played single pass, attempting to defeat every monster. This is my favorite way to play, but can result in slow game play and updates. I typically have a feast or famine approach to gaming, so at least for Normal I planned on rolling my own damnations.

Pallys make short work of the early game. A point in Holy Fire and a socket scepter can carry you pretty much through the whole act without too much trouble. We hired a fire rouge at level 8, then cruised through the act following all the normal tournament stylings. Got a great early drop for a melee character, with our first S/U being Death's Sash from Blood Raven:
Screenshot001.png

As we progressed through the Act, I put a skill point into pretty much everything that was a prerequisite to something to keep all options on the table depending on damnations. So everything but the resist element defensive auras got a skill assigned but nothing got more than 1. Had OK topaz luck, but no good drops through most of Act 1. However, at level 17 I started gambling mauls so Styke could have the biggest, baddest two hander he could handle at that stage. We hit the jackpot with the third gamble, which was a rare Maul with great stats (somehow I don't have a screenshot of it after gambling, but I do have one from later in the playthrough. Spoiler alert, it's still being used now and Styke has just started NM). Stats were 38%ED, 4% mana leach, 2 sockets! I left the sockets unfilled until I could get the cube.

Andy went down easy to the 1 point Charge and 1 point Concentration combo. Just charge, reset, charge, reset, etc. Drop was pretty good, with valuable items to sell plus a Crushflange for early CB and a Topaz!
Screenshot004.png

In Act 2, we said goodbye to Ryann and hired Ilzan the Blessed Aim merc. I figured that if I was planning on leaving all skills at 1 point until at least after Act 2 was completed I would need the AR boost. We then set out to get our hands on the cube. After rescuing it, we re-geared. Styke got a 3 socket breastplate with the regular topaz and two flawed for 42MF. We then shopped some 25MF leather gloves of fortune to go with our previously gambled 20MF boots. I was able to cube up a regular Skull at this point, so it went into the rare maul to give some life leach and even better mana leach. We could actually keep charge going almost full time even at 1 point. I rolled 7 savage polearms, but only had two keepers. A Savage Poleaxe of Flame, which Ilzan equipped until he could get his hands on the second keeper, a Savage Partizan. I re-rolled the partizan using chippies, and kept it when it came up as a Deadly Partizan of Quality with 2 sockets. I figured I'd likely find a -Req jewel and then Ilzan could rock this with a socketed Skull at some point soonish. Finally, I didn't have any topazes left for a flawed helm, so I gambled circlets. Actually hit on a 30%MF Circlet of Luck at level 24, which was sweet! Decided to add a Tal to the maul before the Claw Viper Temple since I had replaced my only poison damage small charm and wanted some ability to stop regen. Plus Tal provides really good early damage.

All of that MF did not pay off through most of the act. No S/Us dropped until we were in the tombs. Then in the first false tomb we got a Steelclash, which was really nice for a Pally who wasn't spending skill points. This went on switch to give a boost to the 1point defensive auras we were using like Cleansing and Vigor.
Screenshot005.png

We kept having Unravelers in all the False Tombs, which was really annoying for a character relying on leach. It wasn't until the fourth one that I remembered I had Sanctuary available, which then made things way more bearable. Here's Sanctuary being put to good use on Kaa, whose still one of my favorite bosses to fight in the game.
Screenshot006.png

We managed to pick up Clegaws Gloves in Kaas tomb, as well as a Shimmering (8%) GC. The gloves will likely see use in boss fights and could possibly be end game depending on if I want knockback or not. Duriel was no problem; downed a bunch of thawing potions and equipped Clegaws gloves and the Crushflange. Started with Smite, then switched back to charging once CB had done its job. Swapped back to the MF gloves and let Kasim get the final hit, which resulted in a drop of garbage. We didn't even get anything that sold for much gold. Ended the act at level 28, and Duriel rewarded us by damning Might. That was a bummer, as one of the charge synergies is gone. However, it meant that charge was safe until NM, so we dumped all the saved points into it and it hit hard now.

I really enjoyed the jungle areas of Act 3. It gave Styke great practice at charging, and we worked on our techniques to deal with large swarming groups. At level 30, we started using a 1 point Fanaticism. Also around level 30 we finally found a - req jewel in the form of a Cinnabar Jewel of Freedom. I socketed that and a regular Skull into the Deadly Partizan, then gave Ilzan a helm socketed with a flawed amethyst so he could equip it. Let's just say that a merc equipped with a partizan with life leech and backed up by Fana is a straight-up beast at that stage of the game. (Pic is from start of NM, I forgot to screenshot this until writing the update)
Screenshot023.png

I shopped a Weaken wand and had that on switch for a while, then replaced it with a Lifetap wand in the Durance Level 2 to make boss fighting much easier. Meph was a push over, we just kept Life Tap up and then it was charge in, step back, charge in, step back, etc. until death. The drop was terrible, everything got sold. Mephisto wanted Styke to know that shields are for sissys, so he damned Holy Shield to make sure it's two handers only.
Screenshot008.png

We were working on maxing Charge from this point forward. I was planning on saving any skill points after it's maxed until NM and then figuring out which aura(s) should get extra points. Probably want Fana for the AR boost and since we can't synergize charge all the way with Might damned, but we'll see what Act's 4 and 5 have in order. Act 4 was fairly straight forward, but Ilzan started pulling more weight here as the charge damage was good but not great anymore. We still packed a punch, but needed to charge chain most of the bigger baddies. The Izual fight in particular took forever at P8. Hephaesto with a charger is a singularly pleasant experience! If you've never done it before I highly recommend giving it a go. We got a Nef from Hell Forge. The Diablo fight cost a few resurrections for Ilzan, but with Life Tap up it wasn't too bad and Styke never had any scares. Once again the drop was nothing special, and the damnation was Holy Shock.
Screenshot010.png

I finally decided to swap out the Death's Belt starting in Act 5. I had Hsarus boots and belt available, and decided I wanted the extra potion slot and the base AR boost from Hsarus was starting to be needed. Man I cannot wait until the 2.4 patch so the early set belts can get upgraded. Not sure how many other set items will benefit from this, but Death's and Hsarus Belt will be great options if you can get to 4 slots on them.

We picked up a cool rare scepter from Threshsocket, +1 Pally skills with charges of Telekinises. I paired it with the Steelclash on switch, and used the charges to good effect in the caves for popping evil urns. It replaced the Life Tap wand, which is being kept in the stash for major fights. Runes finally started to fall, with us picking up an Amn in the Frigid Highlands and a Sol in the Crystalline Passage!

Was finally able to cube up a Perfect Sapphire in the Halls of Vaught. Styke had been using the same gambled rare maul from Act 1, and I hadn't been able to find anything close to the same damage that also provided some mana leach. I've got a 2% leach ring stashed, but our current damage isn't enough to keep the bulb full at that low percent. Styke was level 44 at the time and only had 70 str, but I had 85 stat points saved at that point to use for Str/Dex depending on any potential weapon upgrades. So we went ahead and upgraded the maul to a war club, which provided a nice boost to damage! This was the only image I had of the maul, so here's how it looks now:
Screenshot015.png

I shopped an Artisans Great Helm at level 44 as we were entering the Frozen Tundra since I finally had two perfect Topazes to throw into it. We gave Ilzan Styke's 30MF Circlet of Luck. As soon as we started the Frozen Tundra we ran into an early double boss pack and scored a sweet drop: 48%MF Tarnhelm! Not sure I've ever found this in a single pass tourney before.
Screenshot016.png

The Ancients at P1 were pushovers. We cast Life Tap on them and then Ilzan just tanked everything while Styke ran around charging fools. The whole fight lasted maybe 15 seconds. Dinged level 48 during Listers group. They were tough, I had to run around a bunch to get them to separate so we could take them a few at a time. I charge chained Lister from the throne room way out into the rest of the throne. You can see where we knocked him back to before he went down.
Screenshot018.png

For the Baal fight I swapped in the Clegaws Gloves for a bit of slow and had the Life Tap wand ready. Baal cloned himself immediately and Ilzan went down hard as I was trying to get close to the real Baal. We TP'd out and when we came back the clone was gone. Baal got hit with Life Tap and then it was pretty straight forward after that. Use the Crushflange and smite for the CB, then charge away. I swapped the MF gloves back in and let Ilzan get the final hit, and actually scored a pretty sweep quest drop:
Screenshot019.png

Bloodfist is always welcome, but the Hawkmail gives us a source of CBF other than Death's Belt. I was glad I'd been waiting to assign the 10 skill points I had saved until after the Baal damnation, as he took Fanaticism away... That would have been my ideal aura, so now we'll re-evaluate after the cows. We may burn all of our saved points in Vigor for the Charge synergy and pump it as high as can go before it potentially gets damned in NM. Cow King drop was exciting, but it was just another Sanders.
Screenshot021.png

We also found our first unique ring in the cows. I was really hoping for a Manald, and it delivered. Only 4%ML, but at least it's something if we get a better weapon than the maul.

I've got skill points assigned into pretty much everything to make sure I had access to everything regardless of damnations. The Offensive Auras took a pretty good hit in Normal, but nothing that essential was lost so far. Decided to put most of the saved skill points into Vigor, but kept a few stashed just in case. Here's the stats/skills/current items breakdown as Styke starts NM:
Screenshot022.png

Name: Styke
Class: Paladin
Experience: 39635136
Level: 48

Naked/Gear
Strength: 125/126
Dexterity: 20/26
Vitality: 135/135
Energy: 15/15
HP: 499/553
Mana: 85/85
Stamina: 246/246
Defense: 5/278
AR: 85/734

Fire: 50/10/-50
Cold: 68/28/-32
Lightning: 59/19/-41
Poison: 43/3/-57

MF: 167 Block: 3
GF: 81 FR/W: 20
FHR: 0 IAS: 0
FCR: 0

Sacrifice: 1/2
Smite: 1/2
Holy Bolt: 1/2
Zeal: 1/2
Charge: 20/21
Vengeance: 1/2
Blessed Hammer: 1/2
Conversion: 1/2
Holy Shield: 0/0
Fist of the Heavens: 0/0

Might: 1/2
Holy Fire: 1/2
Thorns: 1/2
Blessed Aim: 1/2
Concentration: 1/2
Holy Freeze: 1/2
Holy Shock: 0/0
Sanctuary: 1/2
Fanaticism: 1/2
Conviction: 1/2

Prayer: 1/2
Resist Fire: 0/0
Defiance: 1/2
Resist Cold: 0/0
Cleansing: 1/2
Resist Lightning: 0/0
Vigor: 9/10
Meditation: 0/0
Redemption: 1/2
Salvation: 0/0

Fortuitous Ring of the Leech
Ring
Required Level: 10
Fingerprint: 0x8872d81e
Item Level: 15
Version: Resurrected
4% Life stolen per hit
12% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Gemmed Superior Breast Plate
Superior Breast Plate
Defense: 73
Durability: 46 of 57
Required Level: 12
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0xb6164e0c
Item Level: 20
+7% Enhanced Defense
42% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Increase Maximum Durability 14%
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Topaz
Socketed: Flawed Topaz
Socketed: Flawed Topaz

Hsarus' Iron Heel
Chain Boots
Defense: 8
Durability: 9 of 16
Required Level: 3
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0xdeedda21
Item Level: 18
+20% Faster Run/Walk
Fire Resist +25%
Set (2 items): +480 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level)

Hsarus' Iron Stay
Belt
Defense: 125
Durability: 13 of 16
Required Level: 3
Required Strength: 25
Fingerprint: 0x25cce58
Item Level: 22
+20 to Life
Cold Resist +20%
Set (2 items): +120 Defense (Based on Character Level)

Amulet of Luck
Amulet
Required Level: 19
Fingerprint: 0x2dcb9e9b
Item Level: 33
29% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Tarnhelm
Skull Cap
Defense: 11
Durability: 8 of 18
Required Level: 15
Required Strength: 15
Fingerprint: 0xc8694c87
Item Level: 39
+1 to All Skills
75% Extra Gold from Monsters
48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Platinum Ring of Chance
Ring
Required Level: 16
Fingerprint: 0xa364e9f1
Item Level: 23
+105 to Attack Rating
11% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Leather Gloves of Fortune
Leather Gloves
Defense: 3
Durability: 8 of 12
Required Level: 12
Fingerprint: 0xcf6f8577
Item Level: 21
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Carrion Grinder
War Club
Two Hand Damage: 73 - 107
Durability: 54 of 60
Required Level: 30
Required Strength: 124
Fingerprint: 0x1503c1ba
Item Level: 21
38% Enhanced Damage
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 75 Poison Damage Over 5 Secs (125 Frames)
6% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Lightning Resist +6%
Required Level +5
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Skull
Socketed: Tal Rune

Grim Grinder
Grand Scepter
One Hand Damage: 14 - 32
Durability: 60 of 60
Required Level: 24
Required Strength: 37
Fingerprint: 0xce5db5d0
Item Level: 41
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
79% Enhanced Damage
+48 to Attack Rating
+150% Damage to Undead
Adds 1 - 8 Lightning Damage
Level 1 Telekinesis (22/22 Charges)

Steelclash
Kite Shield
Defense: 52
Chance to Block: 33
Durability: 48 of 48
Required Level: 17
Required Strength: 47
Fingerprint: 0x3eff58f4
Item Level: 23
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
+20% Faster Block Rate
25% Increased Chance of Blocking
+69% Enhanced Defense
+20 Defense
All Resistances +15
Damage Reduced by 3
+3 to Light Radius
+18 Maximum Durability

Yew Wand of Life Tap
Yew Wand
One Hand Damage: 2 - 8
Durability: 15 of 15
Required Level: 24
Fingerprint: 0xc98d9c13
Item Level: 28
+1 to Life Tap (Necromancer Only)
Level 1 Life Tap (42/67 Charges)

Name: Ilzan
Race: Desert Mercenary
Type: Off-Normal
Experience: 11727100
Level: 47
Dead?: unknown

Naked/Gear
Strength: 124/124
Dexterity: 97/97
HP: 730/730
Defense: 519/598
AR: 890/890

Fire: 93/53/-7
Cold: 93/53/-7
Lightning: 93/53/-7
Poison: 93/53/-7

Gemmed Ring Mail
Ring Mail
Defense: 46
Durability: 19 of 26
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 36
Fingerprint: 0xfea43d53
Item Level: 12
27% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Chipped Topaz

Artisan's Great Helm of the Mind
Great Helm
Defense: 33
Durability: 40 of 40
Required Level: 25
Required Strength: 63
Fingerprint: 0xd7caf004
Item Level: 45
+4 to Energy
48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
3 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Perfect Topaz
Socketed: Perfect Topaz

Deadly Partizan of Quality
Partizan
Two Hand Damage: 45 - 101
Durability: 63 of 65
Required Level: 23
Required Strength: 97
Required Dexterity: 57
Fingerprint: 0xa5691a61
Item Level: 25
33% Enhanced Damage
+2 to Maximum Damage
2% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
Requirements --15%
2 Sockets (2 used)
Socketed: Cinnabar Jewel of Freedom
Socketed: Skull

Death's Sash - Blood Raven
Hsarus Boots - Don't remember
Hsarus Shield - Don't remember
Crushflange - Andarial
Steelclash - False Tomb
Clegaws Gloves - Kaa's tomb
Anjelic Sickle - True Tromb
Cathans Armor - Duriel
Crushflange - Duriel
Sanders Boots - Great Marsh
Anjelic Halo - Swampy Pits
Hsarus Belt - Upper Kurast
Milabregas Shield - Plains of Despair
Tancreds Pick - Frigid Highlands
Sigons Helm - Arreat Plateau
Sigons Armor - Arreat Plateau
Sigons Shield - Halls of Anguish
Civerbs Cudgel - Halls of Pain
Isenharts Sword - Halls of Vaught
Tarnhelm - Frozen Tundra
Civerbs Amulet - Ancients Way
Duskdeep - Cows
Gorefoot - Cows
Manald Heal - Cows
Arctic Armor - Cows

Styke's Damnations:
Rich (BB code):
No1 Holy Fire          N
No2 Might              N
No3 Holy Shield        N
No4 Holy Shock         N
No5 Fanaticism         N

NM1 -                  N
NM2 -                  N
NM3 -                  N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N
He3 -                  N
He4 -                  N

Attachments

• Screenshot003.png
    Screenshot003.png
    770.4 KB · Views: 2
Diablo down - but not without a fight. I forgot how much lightning hose hurts in Normal and got myself into some nasty positions for static field. Just as he was about to go down he through at a lightning hose and forced a juv - but for a second I thought we'd kill each other simultaneously lol.

Screenshot285.png

Code:
No1 Inferno            N
No2 Nova               N
No3 Fire Mastery       N
No4 -                  N
No5 -                  N

NM1 -                  N
NM2 -                  N
NM3 -                  N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N
He3 -                  N
He4 -                  N

Reset used (if any)
Normal    during <Act>
Nightmare during <Act>
Hell      during <Act>

Baal is down - I forgot how fast sorcs are at clearing and teleporting through content.... I levelled up on Baals minions to level 50 and have maxed FO, CM is at 11 which should be ok. So I'll probably start working on my secondary skill.

Screenshot286.png

Code:
No1 Inferno            N
No2 Nova               N
No3 Fire Mastery       N
No4 Chain Lightning    N
No5 -                  N

NM1 -                  N
NM2 -                  N
NM3 -                  N
NM4 -                  N
NM5 -                  N

He1 -                  N
He2 -                  N